Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Would you fall in love with your best friend's Ex?

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I am not sure if this has been discussed before.

But I mean If Arjun and Gauri were together or even if it was just Gauri liking him. Shoudn't Arohi automatically not like him at all. Thats like the bestfriend's rule no.1..

If you were in Arohi's place, would you have fallen in love with Arjun ? knowing that your best friend loved him to an extent that she was ready to kill herself for him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal6_Anonymous_mIsHeZ.x

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hey i agree to this but those 7 dayz changed everything ..imagine urself in her position u will yourself feel that arohi is right in her place Smile
whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

hey i agree to this but those 7 dayz changed everything ..imagine urself in her position u will yourself feel that arohi is right in her place Smile

Ofcourse, I am not saying Arohi is wrong. I would have fallen for Arjun too i Know that.
But if this was in real life, it must have been quite a dilemma..

Good thing Gauri is a b****h.. if she wasn't it would hv been deep !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa-medz-

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
If You Fall In Love With Someone Its Not Your Fault Wink I Mean If You Cannot Control Your FeelingsEmbarrassed And This Case Gauri Doesn't Love Arjun But Arohi Does ......Loving Someone And Having Infetuation Is Different Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhGURASH14-medz-t-mayur-sajan-j

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
see in this case... what i thikn made arohi fall for arjun was the fact she realized arjun was the guy from the maskarade party. And the fact that arjun wasnt using gauri... he never liked her.. she was just obssessed with him. =S But if my best friend dated some guy OH no.. i'd never fall in love... b/c that would be diff.. for them to break up ofcourse.. there has to be a conflict. And wht are the odds you ever see your friend's ex around =S? not very high.

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

see in this case... what i thikn made arohi fall for arjun was the fact she realized arjun was the guy from the maskarade party. And the fact that arjun wasnt using gauri... he never liked her.. she was just obssessed with him. =S But if my best friend dated some guy OH no.. i'd never fall in love... b/c that would be diff.. for them to break up ofcourse.. there has to be a conflict. And wht are the odds you ever see your friend's ex around =S? not very high.

haha no trust me .. i have seen it soooo many times mostly two best friends liking the same guy.. where one hides from another.. and later they have conflict..  yh dating best friend's x is abit more uncommon i guess. happnes alot in hollywood rom-coms thou LOL

even if not dating.. it would be difficult for me to even like the same guy that my best friends like. even if he is perfecto !

but you are right. the fact that he was the guy from the party just made her feel like he was the one!

why did gauri had to become a badass .. i really used to like her before :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-

whatsername Goldie
whatsername
whatsername

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
opps duplicate post !

Edited by whatsername - 08 January 2011 at 6:02am
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I think true lv is something which u cant preplan. it just comes in ur life n u dont even know that u hv fallen for someone arohi actually hated arjun initially n come on yaar he's arjun anyone can fall in lv with him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index