Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 7th JANUARY 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 7th JANUARY 2011~ ~ ~

Updating on behalf of xox.iloveyou, since xox.iloveyou was busy.....
AT RANBIR'S OFFFICE

Manjari gives the resignation. Manjari's friends come & stand near her to support her. Ranbir upload the pics on his laptop. He calls that lady and says that "yes I saw the pictures and they are very good. Till now I have seen pictures of many inspiring actresses but this is the one that inspire me the most. You are looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous". Manjari tries to have a look on his laptop and is shocked to see an old lady photo on the screen. Her friends also see the photo and are shocked and realises that he was talking to his grandmother from so long. Manjari realises her and is wondering what to do now. She is about to take the resignation letter from table when Ranbir snatches the letter.

Ranbir : Do you want to add anything else in this letter?

Manjari : yes. . . I mean . .no Actually i want to delete 2-3 lines.

Ranbir : But there are only 2-3 lines in this letter.

Manjari : Actually i want to delete this whole letter. When you looking the pictures of that old lady, i realised that you were right. I must concentrate on my work.

Ranbir : look Manjari dont take this decision because of my pressure. I want you to be happy with your. .

Manjari : I am very happy. . I mean now there is no complications.

Ranbir : Even I am happy . I am sorry I should have not talk to you so rudely.

Manjari (smilingly in her heart): {But I get to see love in your anger}

AT CAFE

Akshay is wondering that what may be the reason that Manjari is so sad. Pooja is standing next to him working on computer.

Akshay : Pooja is everything alright at home? I mean did Manjari quarreled with someone.

Pooja : Akshay, in our home war happens between only 2 people - papa and Manjari. But what happened why you are asking.

Akshay : No, nothing like this only. {In his heart - but I don't why I feel there is some other reason for Manjari being so upset }

Pooja : You know Manjari always lived in the world of dreams. She thought one day her Prince Charming will come. And I think something like this is happening in her life. What you think is she really liking someone?

Akshay keeps quiet and gets flashback of manjari saying she is in love and sitting with Ranbir in cafe

Pooja : Ya i know. You are her best friend. You will not tell me anything without her permission.

Akshay : No, it's nothing like that.

Pooja : After i go to delhi, plz take care of her. I dont want her to get into any bad company. She pretends to be grown up but still very childish. She don't think properly before taking any decision.

Akshay : PYAR BHI SOCH SAMAJHKAR KAHAN HOTA HAI. Bas ho jaata hai. Aur Pyar mein choice nahi hoti. Agar hoti toh hamein wohi milta jisse hum pyar karte (simply loved the dialogue Clap. . . .so thought of putting it originallySmile )

Pooja(saying about herself) : but some people are very lucky to get the one they love.

Akshay (purposely changes the topic) : you don't worry about Manjari, I am always with her.

Pooja : I know. You always take care of her. But we are so lucky after marriage we . . . (looking a worried Akshay) oh sorry no talk about marriage.

AT RANBIR'S PLACE

Ranbir is showing his grandmother pics to Manjari

Ranbir : my grandmom is very sweet. She is very special to me. She loves me the most in this world. She loves me more than my parents.

He shows him pictures of attending satsang with her for her happiness. Manjari gets impressed by Ranbir's loveto his grandmom. While watching pics their hands touch each other and they have an eyelocking moment. Ranbir says sorry for talking with her so rudely and for that towel incident too. He says he never wanted to disrespect her...Manjari says she didn't felt bad for anthing. Manjari gets up from her chair but accidently fells on Ranbir. They both were lost in each other's eyes and smiling (YIH track is played). They realise the situation and both of them get up...Ammu and Sonu enters.Ranbir invites Manjari, Ammu and Sonu to have dinner with him in evening

AT CAFE

Manjari very excitedly comes to meet Akshay at cafe. On seeing Manjari so happy, Akshay also gets his lovely smile back .....Day Dreaming

Akshay : Good to see my original Manjari back

Manjari : Sorry Akshay I couln't talk to you that time'but now I want to talk to you a lot'

Akshay is lost in Manjari's happiness'

Manjari : What happened? What are you thinking? Come let's sit and talk

Akshay : I think you want to say that You are in love with Ranbir

Manjari (very shockingly happy) : How u know?

Akshay : I know how to read your heart .

Manjari : You are really my true friend. Looking at my face, you came to know. Wow!

Akshay(in his heart) : [yes, But the most important thing i didn't realised that you never loved me]

Manjari : I want to talk to you a lot but promise you will not tell anyone, not even Pooja. I don't know what Ranbir thinks about me but when I will know what he feels'..I will tell Mummy, Papa and Pooja.

Akshay : I know Ranbir is a nice guy, but you should inform your parents. Uncle trusts me a lot. I also have some responsibility towards your family.

Manjari : I know, now you are getting married to Pooja, so you will think about family first. Who cares about a friend?

Akshay gets upset hearing about marriage

Manjari : I was just joking'..Today Ranbir is taking me, Ammu and Sonu for dinner..

Just then Pooja comes ( Kabab mein HaddiAngry )

Pooja : What's so secret you'll are talking?

Mnajari : Why to tell you? This is between two friends

Akshay excuses himself to attend a customer in cafe

Pooja sits and talks to Manjari

Pooja : Akshay behavior is so different towards you. He talks so openly with you. And with me he is always quiet '.

Manjari : Its new new love. He might feel shy. Today is the world of ladies first even in love.. You talk to him na...I have to go for dinner with Ammu Sonu '.Bye........And she leaves from cafe

AT SALON

Manjari is remembering past Ranbir moments. She opens her diary and starts writing "I thought i knew everything about love but now i realised that love is diferent from actual definition. But everytime i meet Ranbir i find him in different way. Sometimes it feels he is very close to me & sometimes it feels there is a distance. Sometimes he is like a dream, couldn't believe that someone can be so good in real life. . And then i pinch myself to check whether it is a dream ". Then sonu comes and pinch her and tells her to get ready otherwire her Prince charming will be waiting. Manjari says she is almost ready just have to select dress. She then starts removing dresses from bag and showing to sonu. On seeing ammu busy with her phone, Manjari asks her whom is she msging from so long. Ammu says its all because of Ranbir that she stopped talking to her stranger and now both of them are out of her hands. Sonu says dont worry life is a road & boys are like auto rikhshaws, one boy goes then another comes. Manjari says to ammu for everybody there is someone special in their life. It will take time but she will surely get her prince charming. Just Ammu gets happy for getting msg from her stranger who asks her to meet tonight. Manjari says to Ammu and Sonu to first go and meet stranger and then join for dinner with them(Ranbir & Manjari). Ammu teases Manjari that she want to spend time alone with Ranbir.

AT AKSHAY'S HOME

Some guests are at home. The girl's father says that their daughter has done her MBA and have some good offers for job. Akshays mom says she want a girl who will take care of her home. The girl's mom says dont worry, their daughter knows all household work. Akshay comes from cafe and his mom introduces him to Mr & Mrs. Khanna. Akshay's mom thanks panditji for bringing such a good rishta for Akshay. Akshay gets shocked on hearing this. Akshay's mom says to Akshay that if we take a lamp to search for a girl then also we will not get a better girl than Manisha, she is sarvgunnasampanna (lolz ) .she have taken a decision to fix Akshays marriage with Manisha. Akshay is shocked. . . . EPISODE END. .

PRECAP........The girl's parents saying to Akshay that they like him and want to him to meet their daughter. Akshay's mom gives the photo of girl to Akshay.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND MISTAKES.........HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT........

Edited by frenz4u - 08 January 2011 at 8:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

laddookelchoWhitestallionnaj7forbiddenlovedua44arpitnavixox.iloveyou

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Puja is always the kabab mein haddi. But I am glad akshari are getting at least some friendship scenes. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thank you so muuch!
really appreciate it

frenz4u

soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update Thumbs Up

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index