Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir is NOT turning Negative. (Page 3)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Rehan: Pia is in love with Abhay, not only in love, but hopelessly in love. As far as Abhay goes, his feelings are having various interpretations, the most common being that he a supersoft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger. Hope I helped!Smile

Thanks...I din know that...I haven't watched many episodes in between...But as I said after watching past few episodes, I thought that she is more of skeptical about Abhay...I thought that she is trying to unravel Abhay's mystery before the world (using that silver goblet)...By the way has she confessed to herself or anyone else that she loves Abhay???

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Mahi, I'm pretty sure that if Kabir had stood by her in the Danish-Maya fiasco, she would've still been his girlfriend. However, I'm under no doubt that she would've been in love with Abhay and that would've been highly unfair on Kabir. So what I'm saying is Kabir should let Pia go. He deserves someone who loves him with the same devotion and commitment which he has to offer (like meWink).  And Kabir does say in the video that if Pia loved Abhay, why was she in a relationship with him. Anyhow forget the video now, I don't think we're going to agree on that point so lets just agree to disgree. All said and done, I'm of the conclusion that Kabir should let Pia be now. With Panchi and Misha playing matchmakers, he doesn't stand a chanceTongue

Well , I also want Kabir to let go Piya as he truly deserves someone else.EmbarrassedSomeone who will make him know what true love meansEmbarrassedSomeone who will make him know what relationship is.EmbarrassedI am eagerly waiting for the girl to come.Day Dreaming

I highly respect your views Neethi,I am glad you have expressed your opinion gently and reasonably but this thread is for the members who call Kabir jerk , coward , rich spoil brat , get bitten by abhay and blah blah.OuchSleepySleepy

Don't you think these are unnecessary criticizms and hatred towards the character?What you are doing is defined as constructive criticisms and I am glad you are being honest enough but calling him jerk when he hasn't done any sin.ShockedSleepyConfused
If their is so much unnecessary hatred for Kabir I wont ever like to post here.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

@Rehan: Pia is in love with Abhay, not only in love, but hopelessly in love. As far as Abhay goes, his feelings are having various interpretations, the most common being that he a supersoft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger. Hope I helped!Smile

Thanks...I din know that...I haven't watched many episodes in between...But as I said after watching past few episodes, I thought that she is more of skeptical about Abhay...I thought that she is trying to unravel Abhay's mystery before the world (using that silver goblet)...By the way has she confessed to herself or anyone else that she loves Abhay???

She wants to find out his truth but she isn't skeptical about him. Its just that 'Detective Pia' has kind kind of overshadowed 'Lovestruck Pia', if that makes any sense. She did go and confess her feelings to Misha but the twist in the tale is that she thought it was Misha but it ended up being Abhay. Wait I'll get you the video.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@Mahi: I know what you mean. As I said, Kabir is wrong but not bad and I truly support you on the fact that he is receiving unnecessary criticism, specially for yesterday. But awww, don't be sad, chhutankiHug And don't stop posting! Abhi toh shuru kiya hai post karnaROFL And I also truly appreciate you for respecting my PoVEmbarrassed

@Rehan: Here you go

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Thank you for bringing this out in open!:)
yeah guys Kabir ain't negative! You can't call him negative coz of Yesterday's act please! Let's not become AbhiYa centered and start blaming everyone in the show whose character doesn't like him! I know everyone loves AbhiYa I love them too!
But didn't we all fall in love with PKYEK due to Abhay , Piya , Misha , Kabir and everyone associated with it?
Please try to see the other side and Kabir's pov too . He maybe childish . But he isn't negative or bad at heart!

Hey , thanks for agreeing.No one agrees the truth though.LOLLOL
Criticising him for before acts is totally justifiable but criticising him for yesterdayStern Smile isn't valid.
Actually all thinks Kabir is a threat in between Abhiya and they have this thinking from before so thus , if Kabir does something good its stated wrong.Stern Smile

You enjoyed the episode?

P.S : I am mahi and you?Tongue

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@Mahi: I know what you mean. As I said, Kabir is wrong but not bad and I truly support you on the fact that he is receiving unnecessary criticism, specially for yesterday. But awww, don't be sad, chhutankiHug And don't stop posting! Abhi toh shuru kiya hai post karnaROFL And I also truly appreciate you for respecting my PoVEmbarrassed

Aww so sweet of you Sis.EmbarrassedHug
Shut up stewpid.ROFLROFLI watched the episode that's why I am commenting.ROFL
But I am serious.I treat this forum as my 2nd home and I cannot tolerate seeing unnecessary criticisms and hatred for Kabir when he didn't do anything also.

.Jane..

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Thank you for bringing this out in open!:)
yeah guys Kabir ain't negative! You can't call him negative coz of Yesterday's act please! Let's not become AbhiYa centered and start blaming everyone in the show whose character doesn't like him! I know everyone loves AbhiYa I love them too!
But didn't we all fall in love with PKYEK due to Abhay , Piya , Misha , Kabir and everyone associated with it?
Please try to see the other side and Kabir's pov too . He maybe childish . But he isn't negative or bad at heart!

Hey , thanks for agreeing.No one agrees the truth though.LOLLOL
Criticising him for before acts is totally justifiable but criticising him for yesterdayStern Smile isn't valid.
Actually all thinks Kabir is a threat in between Abhiya and they have this thinking from before so thus , if Kabir does something good its stated wrong.Stern Smile

You enjoyed the episode?

P.S : I am mahi and you?Tongue

Hey mahi ! I am parul!   Big smile
Well, leave it! People will understand once the story moves forward!
I liked the episode yesterday ! It was a good package with everyone in it ! I especially loved Angad copying Kabir   LOL and Misha -Panchi scene !
Hopefully we'll get AbhiYa's paper dance today!

..Armaania..

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i agree!Embarrassed

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index