Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir is NOT turning Negative. (Page 2)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I am quoting you here.Smile

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Mahi, as wrong as it may be on Pia's part, she did break up with him because of that incident. She did not break up with him because she never loved. That should've been the reason, but that wasn't the reason. Coming to Kabir, here's the video where he clearly says that he he could see that Pia loved Abhay, then why did she keep a relationship with him?

And as I said, he's been sensing a chemistry between the two since the very beginning. Note that I'm not blaming Kabir. But Pia was wrong to get together with Kabir and Kabir is wrong trying to get back together. He should just let Pia be now. Like his dad said, if Pia is his, she;ll come back to him! Otherwise she was never meant for him.

That incident is a secondary matter for her.She broke up with him because she never loved him and she started to fall for Abhay.
You think if Kabir would have trusted her she would be still in relationship?In true relationship?No , Right.

About the video,Kabir said about he saw Abhiya and Piya blamed him back saying nothing happened like that.Will he still think the same?After having convo with Piya regarding it where Piya justified nothing like that happened , of course he wouldn't think the same or why would he go after Piya accepting that they did something in the tent.Sleepy

Come on , Kabir is a college guy who has never faced any denial and maybe that's also one of the reason he cannot accept the truth but the vital fact I have already mentioned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I am not a regular viewer of the show..So please forgive my ignorance...I read several posts rebuking Kabir for not understanding Abhay-Piya's "true love"... But I want to know that are Abhay and Piya actually in love yet??? I watched a couple of episodes in past few days and what I understood is that Piya is skeptical and curious regarding Abhay's identity and Abhay is trying to dodge her questions...Perhaps they are strongly attracted towards each other (which might be due to Abhay's mystic or Piya's curiosity), but is there anything like "love" between them as of now???

(PS : I am very well aware that sooner or later they will fall in love for sure as its their love story...)
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansah

Love you for pointing this out....Hug
can't agree with u more

I am glad someone agrees with me.Tongue
Thanks for commenting.Big smile

SahSah

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Rehan: Pia is in love with Abhay, not only in love, but hopelessly in love. As far as Abhay goes, his feelings are having various interpretations, the most common being that he a supersoft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger. Hope I helped!Smile

@Mahi: Haila! Ek aur essay!! Wait!! Let me read it!ROFL

Rehanism

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

I can understand, Mahi. Its called preconceived notionsErmm

@Bold : For me or for them?
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

I am quoting you here.Smile

Mahi, as wrong as it may be on Pia's part, she did break up with him because of that incident. She did not break up with him because she never loved. That should've been the reason, but that wasn't the reason. Coming to Kabir, here's the video where he clearly says that he he could see that Pia loved Abhay, then why did she keep a relationship with him?

And as I said, he's been sensing a chemistry between the two since the very beginning. Note that I'm not blaming Kabir. But Pia was wrong to get together with Kabir and Kabir is wrong trying to get back together. He should just let Pia be now. Like his dad said, if Pia is his, she;ll come back to him! Otherwise she was never meant for him.

That incident is a secondary matter for her.She broke up with him because she never loved him and she started to fall for Abhay.
You think if Kabir would have trusted her she would be still in relationship?In true relationship?No , Right.

About the video,Kabir said about he saw Abhiya and Piya blamed him back saying nothing happened like that.Will he still think the same?After having convo with Piya regarding it where Piya justified nothing like that happened , of course he wouldn't think the same or why would he go after Piya accepting that they did something in the tent.Sleepy

Come on , Kabir is a college guy who has never faced any denial and maybe that's also one of the reason he cannot accept the truth but the vital fact I have already mentioned.

Mahi, I'm pretty sure that if Kabir had stood by her in the Danish-Maya fiasco, she would've still been his girlfriend. However, I'm under no doubt that she would've been in love with Abhay and that would've been highly unfair on Kabir. So what I'm saying is Kabir should let Pia go. He deserves someone who loves him with the same devotion and commitment which he has to offer (like meWink).  And Kabir does say in the video that if Pia loved Abhay, why was she in a relationship with him. Anyhow forget the video now, I don't think we're going to agree on that point so lets just agree to disgree. All said and done, I'm of the conclusion that Kabir should let Pia be now. With Panchi and Misha playing matchmakers, he doesn't stand a chanceTongue
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

I can understand, Mahi. Its called preconceived notionsErmm

@Bold : For me or for them?

Those who're assuming that Kabir will turn negative in the future and criticising him for that right now. Ab tu khud soch le, are you one of themWink
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thank you for bringing this out in open!:)
yeah guys Kabir ain't negative! You can't call him negative coz of Yesterday's act please! Let's not become AbhiYa centered and start blaming everyone in the show whose character doesn't like him! I know everyone loves AbhiYa I love them too!
But didn't we all fall in love with PKYEK due to Abhay , Piya , Misha , Kabir and everyone associated with it?
Please try to see the other side and Kabir's pov too . He maybe childish . But he isn't negative or bad at heart!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index