Kabir is NOT turning Negative. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@Rehan: Pia is in love with Abhay, not only in love, but hopelessly in love. As far as Abhay goes, his feelings are having various interpretations, the most common being that he a supersoft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger. Hope I helped!😊

@Mahi: Haila! Ek aur essay!! Wait!! Let me read it!🤣
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I can understand, Mahi. Its called preconceived notions🤔

@Bold : For me or for them?
Originally posted by Princezz22

I am quoting you here.😊

That incident is a secondary matter for her.She broke up with him because she never loved him and she started to fall for Abhay.
You think if Kabir would have trusted her she would be still in relationship?In true relationship?No , Right.

About the video,Kabir said about he saw Abhiya and Piya blamed him back saying nothing happened like that.Will he still think the same?After having convo with Piya regarding it where Piya justified nothing like that happened , of course he wouldn't think the same or why would he go after Piya accepting that they did something in the tent.🥱

Come on , Kabir is a college guy who has never faced any denial and maybe that's also one of the reason he cannot accept the truth but the vital fact I have already mentioned.

Mahi, I'm pretty sure that if Kabir had stood by her in the Danish-Maya fiasco, she would've still been his girlfriend. However, I'm under no doubt that she would've been in love with Abhay and that would've been highly unfair on Kabir. So what I'm saying is Kabir should let Pia go. He deserves someone who loves him with the same devotion and commitment which he has to offer (like me😉).  And Kabir does say in the video that if Pia loved Abhay, why was she in a relationship with him. Anyhow forget the video now, I don't think we're going to agree on that point so lets just agree to disgree. All said and done, I'm of the conclusion that Kabir should let Pia be now. With Panchi and Misha playing matchmakers, he doesn't stand a chance😛
Originally posted by Princezz22

@Bold : For me or for them?

Those who're assuming that Kabir will turn negative in the future and criticising him for that right now. Ab tu khud soch le, are you one of them😉
Thank you for bringing this out in open!:)
yeah guys Kabir ain't negative! You can't call him negative coz of Yesterday's act please! Let's not become AbhiYa centered and start blaming everyone in the show whose character doesn't like him! I know everyone loves AbhiYa I love them too!
But didn't we all fall in love with PKYEK due to Abhay , Piya , Misha , Kabir and everyone associated with it?
Please try to see the other side and Kabir's pov too . He maybe childish . But he isn't negative or bad at heart!

@Rehan: Pia is in love with Abhay, not only in love, but hopelessly in love. As far as Abhay goes, his feelings are having various interpretations, the most common being that he a supersoft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger. Hope I helped!😊

Thanks...I din know that...I haven't watched many episodes in between...But as I said after watching past few episodes, I thought that she is more of skeptical about Abhay...I thought that she is trying to unravel Abhay's mystery before the world (using that silver goblet)...By the way has she confessed to herself or anyone else that she loves Abhay???

Mahi, I'm pretty sure that if Kabir had stood by her in the Danish-Maya fiasco, she would've still been his girlfriend. However, I'm under no doubt that she would've been in love with Abhay and that would've been highly unfair on Kabir. So what I'm saying is Kabir should let Pia go. He deserves someone who loves him with the same devotion and commitment which he has to offer (like me😉).  And Kabir does say in the video that if Pia loved Abhay, why was she in a relationship with him. Anyhow forget the video now, I don't think we're going to agree on that point so lets just agree to disgree. All said and done, I'm of the conclusion that Kabir should let Pia be now. With Panchi and Misha playing matchmakers, he doesn't stand a chance😛

Well , I also want Kabir to let go Piya as he truly deserves someone else.😳Someone who will make him know what true love means😳Someone who will make him know what relationship is.😳I am eagerly waiting for the girl to come.😍

I highly respect your views Neethi,I am glad you have expressed your opinion gently and reasonably but this thread is for the members who call Kabir jerk , coward , rich spoil brat , get bitten by abhay and blah blah.🥱🥱

Don't you think these are unnecessary criticizms and hatred towards the character?What you are doing is defined as constructive criticisms and I am glad you are being honest enough but calling him jerk when he hasn't done any sin.😲🥱😕
If their is so much unnecessary hatred for Kabir I wont ever like to post here.😊
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Thanks...I din know that...I haven't watched many episodes in between...But as I said after watching past few episodes, I thought that she is more of skeptical about Abhay...I thought that she is trying to unravel Abhay's mystery before the world (using that silver goblet)...By the way has she confessed to herself or anyone else that she loves Abhay???

She wants to find out his truth but she isn't skeptical about him. Its just that 'Detective Pia' has kind kind of overshadowed 'Lovestruck Pia', if that makes any sense. She did go and confess her feelings to Misha but the twist in the tale is that she thought it was Misha but it ended up being Abhay. Wait I'll get you the video.
@Mahi: I know what you mean. As I said, Kabir is wrong but not bad and I truly support you on the fact that he is receiving unnecessary criticism, specially for yesterday. But awww, don't be sad, chhutanki🤗 And don't stop posting! Abhi toh shuru kiya hai post karna🤣 And I also truly appreciate you for respecting my PoV😳

@Rehan: Here you go

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Thank you for bringing this out in open!:)
yeah guys Kabir ain't negative! You can't call him negative coz of Yesterday's act please! Let's not become AbhiYa centered and start blaming everyone in the show whose character doesn't like him! I know everyone loves AbhiYa I love them too!
But didn't we all fall in love with PKYEK due to Abhay , Piya , Misha , Kabir and everyone associated with it?
Please try to see the other side and Kabir's pov too . He maybe childish . But he isn't negative or bad at heart!

Hey , thanks for agreeing.No one agrees the truth though.😆😆
Criticising him for before acts is totally justifiable but criticising him for yesterday😳 isn't valid.
Actually all thinks Kabir is a threat in between Abhiya and they have this thinking from before so thus , if Kabir does something good its stated wrong.😳

You enjoyed the episode?

P.S : I am mahi and you?😛