Kabir is NOT turning Negative.

Posted: 13 years ago
Reading few topics regarding yesterday's episode everyone feels Kabir is annoying and turning Negative.I request you all to see the other side of the story also before giving criticisms for Kabir's character.

I tried to start new topic because I saw all misunderstanding Kabir's character.

Its about matter of perspective.
If you think he is going to be threat for Abhiya then please take out this from your mind as he will not be threat for Abhiya.Once he gets to know how about Abhiya's true love.
Second , you got annoyed by his scenes today but I enjoyed it as after so long there was epi about Kabir and such a funny epi , its not because I am kabir or kapi fan but because i am pkyek fan and after so many episodes we got a funny fun-filled episode.Ekta has no intention of treating him as negative she just want an aspect to add humour in the show other than Misha and thats why this scene was shot.
And now coming to kabir , you think he is doing all wrong and he doesn't understand piya loves Abhay but let me clear that to you.Kabir loves piya alot and they both were in relationship and as he didn't trusted her she left him , Kabir Did repented.And then decided to get back Piya because both were almost in an relationship before so he thought maybe Piya will accept him.Piya does not want to be in relationship not because kabir didn't trusted her but because she never loved Kabir.So only , kabir isn't at fault but piya too.When she never loved Kabir she had no right to start relationship with her.I agree kabir is also at fault but nonetheless piya also.
I totally agree kabir character was not treated properly but after today's episode , he got screenspace and I think it was rocking epi.πŸ˜›

Criticising him before yesterday's episode is absolutely reasonable but criticizing for yesterday's episode isn't valid.😊
Awesome post mahi..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I totally agree with you..

Lol! So frustrated, Mahi, that you finally made a post! Well, you know that I don't agree with a point and I won't raise that again but I do agree with most of it😊
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lol! So frustrated, Mahi, that you finally made a post! Well, you know that I don't agree with a point and I won't raise that again but I do agree with most of it😊

Not frustrated dear but quite upset of so much negativity for Kabirs character.😳
Love you for pointing this out....πŸ€—
can't agree with u more
Originally posted by Princezz22

Not frustrated dear but quite upset of so much negativity for Kabirs character.😳

I can understand, Mahi. Its called preconceived notionsπŸ€”
i dont think kabir is negative-he isnt...
ill term his behaviour as childish...or maybe ignorant that he doesnt want to accpet piya and abahy being together!
I am quoting you here.😊

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Mahi, as wrong as it may be on Pia's part, she did break up with him because of that incident. She did not break up with him because she never loved. That should've been the reason, but that wasn't the reason. Coming to Kabir, here's the video where he clearly says that he he could see that Pia loved Abhay, then why did she keep a relationship with him?

And as I said, he's been sensing a chemistry between the two since the very beginning. Note that I'm not blaming Kabir. But Pia was wrong to get together with Kabir and Kabir is wrong trying to get back together. He should just let Pia be now. Like his dad said, if Pia is his, she;ll come back to him! Otherwise she was never meant for him.

That incident is a secondary matter for her.She broke up with him because she never loved him and she started to fall for Abhay.
You think if Kabir would have trusted her she would be still in relationship?In true relationship?No , Right.

About the video,Kabir said about he saw Abhiya and Piya blamed him back saying nothing happened like that.Will he still think the same?After having convo with Piya regarding it where Piya justified nothing like that happened , of course he wouldn't think the same or why would he go after Piya accepting that they did something in the tent.πŸ₯±

Come on , Kabir is a college guy who has never faced any denial and maybe that's also one of the reason he cannot accept the truth but the vital fact I have already mentioned.

I am not a regular viewer of the show..So please forgive my ignorance...I read several posts rebuking Kabir for not understanding Abhay-Piya's "true love"... But I want to know that are Abhay and Piya actually in love yet??? I watched a couple of episodes in past few days and what I understood is that Piya is skeptical and curious regarding Abhay's identity and Abhay is trying to dodge her questions...Perhaps they are strongly attracted towards each other (which might be due to Abhay's mystic or Piya's curiosity), but is there anything like "love" between them as of now???

(PS : I am very well aware that sooner or later they will fall in love for sure as its their love story...)
Originally posted by ansah

Love you for pointing this out....πŸ€—
can't agree with u more

I am glad someone agrees with me.πŸ˜›
Thanks for commenting.πŸ˜ƒ