Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Tanu AKA Armu4eva and Me are MARRIED NOW (Page 6)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Lekhuuuuuuuuuuu....

So happy for u..Hug

n thanks for a lovely treat.....!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny-

MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by MrsIKhan

he plays pranks on store assistants also LOL and the best 1 to date, he was on phone to bank and women on phone ask his dob, he said 'am not tellin u, u will send me a birthday card and am a married man' , then she said give me ur address, he said ' no way u will come my house with birthday card and gift, my wife get angry ' after 45 mins she remember why he phone and it was to change his pin number LOL she told him to choose a number he remember, he said 7399, she said u sure u remember that (he has  a history of forgettin LOLLOLLOL) he said, 'course i will, all women call me sexy LOL then she tell him that he cant have that it is taken by George Clooney LOL and then she said the numbers that spell IRRITATIN are too longLOL 

lord... ROFLROFLROFLROFL he is a sample alright... LOL the girls are gonna have a blast teasing Daddy Khan LOL

btw..bhabs..since ur online tonite..where has he disappeared??? 

he is out with friends at a business/drinks night, which basically means he out with friends..givin me some peace and quiet. but am going tae have tae leave as am gettin a headache and am not allowed on much CryCryCryCry dr;s orders, i only came on cause when i was on FB i saw on newsfeeds what link he sent to Surv and Ghazal LOLLOLLOLLOL shows u how simple he is, advertisin his 2nd marriage knowin his wife can seeLOLLOLLOL privacy isnt his strong point LOLLOLLOLLOL tc and was nice having a chat and some fun with u all, cheered me up a little EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ur all a nice, friendly group of people, god bless  u all EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed tc and i chat u all again sometime soon, gudnight and big hugs to u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasurveen_kapoor

MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

DINNER TREAT
this is  for  me  finishing  8000 posts on IF

NExt on list is the Drinks

Wine  for  all alcohol drinkers

sparkling water

Sweets

Main course

Salad

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/folloW*Hedead/Picture2.png[/IMG

congrats and i will take all this and sit and watch a dvd with it hahaha, keep postin and make 10,000 posts Big smileBig smile

-Destiny-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

he is out with friends at a business/drinks night, which basically means he out with friends..givin me some peace and quiet. but am going tae have tae leave as am gettin a headache and am not allowed on much Cry dr;s orders, i only came on cause when i was on FB i saw on newsfeeds what link he sent to Surv and Ghazal LOL shows u how simple he is, advertisin his 2nd marriage knowin his wife can seeLOLLOLLOL privacy isnt his strong point LOL tc and was nice having a chat and some fun with u all, cheered me up a little Embarrassed ur all a nice, friendly group of people, god bless  u all Embarrassed tc and i chat u all again sometime soon, gudnight and big hugs to u all

Aww bhabhs.. u take care dear..n me luv ya.. we all do Hug looking fwd to chatting wit ya soon n please pass on my hugs n kisses to our cute lil Angels Embarrassed n a punch to Mr. Abbassi.. Angry me singing....Tanu badnam hui.. Immy tere liye' ROFL

Gud nite bhabs... luv u Heart
MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

he is out with friends at a business/drinks night, which basically means he out with friends..givin me some peace and quiet. but am going tae have tae leave as am gettin a headache and am not allowed on much Cry dr;s orders, i only came on cause when i was on FB i saw on newsfeeds what link he sent to Surv and Ghazal LOL shows u how simple he is, advertisin his 2nd marriage knowin his wife can seeLOLLOLLOL privacy isnt his strong point LOL tc and was nice having a chat and some fun with u all, cheered me up a little Embarrassed ur all a nice, friendly group of people, god bless  u all Embarrassed tc and i chat u all again sometime soon, gudnight and big hugs to u all

Aww bhabhs.. u take care dear..n me luv ya.. we all do Hug looking fwd to chatting wit ya soon n please pass on my hugs n kisses to our cute lil Angels Embarrassed n a punch to Mr. Abbassi.. Angry me singing....Tanu badnam hui.. Immy tere liye' ROFL

Gud nite bhabs... luv u Heart

I will gladly do everything u asked, i just came back to post a song for my hubby and an extra present, i think he might need LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

his ringtone on phone LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and i thought since he getting remarried, he might need some new sleepwear Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasurveen_kapoor-Destiny-

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
think I am late for the wedding. :(

Armu4eva

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
haila. Tanu???/ what u doing?? me with u.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

think I am late for the wedding. :(

Haaki...Angry tum meri taraf ho ya Mr. I-Want-to-kill-him Abbasi ki taraf?? LOL

Go to top