Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Tanu AKA Armu4eva and Me are MARRIED NOW (Page 5)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsIKhan

Immy is mad in head...i can tell a  million things he gets up to LOL even he play jokes on his dad but so far he hasnt got 1 over on me yet, am too smart for him LOL and he is always the 1 who gets the worst end of my jokes, him and Akky both. Life with Immy is never dull, always something happens..

Which is awesome to know...coz u both deserve to be happy.. joyful and playful... coz u guys are the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT Hug 

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

RK boy.... lekhu.. Aamir Ali / Sushant / RK ..are my jaans... not giving them up to anyone.. par haan if u want Munda Maan to rakh lo... Wink LOL

@ bold Red
haawwww  you seriious  meri maan se  shaadi  karwaoge  naa aap tanu di??????

YAYYYy
MSK  is lekhu's  Now EmbarrassedBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Immy is mad in head...i can tell a  million things he gets up to LOL even he play jokes on his dad but so far he hasnt got 1 over on me yet, am too smart for him LOL and he is always the 1 who gets the worst end of my jokes, him and Akky both. Life with Immy is never dull, always something happens..

Which is awesome to know...coz u both deserve to be happy.. joyful and playful... coz u guys are the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT Hug 

1 incident was the Mcdonalds drive thru, he knew his friend yaz was takin orders, so he speak thru speaker and order meal, he ordered 6 fries, 8 fish filet, 6 milkshakes and 6 donuts, he got to window to pay, then made excuse he need go across atm, then he sms her and said, i dont want my order anymore, next day she beat him so bad

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

RK boy.... lekhu.. Aamir Ali / Sushant / RK ..are my jaans... not giving them up to anyone.. par haan if u want Munda Maan to rakh lo... Wink LOL

@ bold Red
haawwww  you seriious  meri maan se  shaadi  karwaoge  naa aap tanu di??????

YAYYYy
MSK  is lekhu's  Now EmbarrassedBlushing

Ofcourse dear.. Embarrassed Me to super happy with my He-Man.... Day Dreaming

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

1 incident was the Mcdonalds drive thru, he knew his friend yaz was takin orders, so he speak thru speaker and order meal, he ordered 6 fries, 8 fish filet, 6 milkshakes and 6 donuts, he got to window to pay, then made excuse he need go across atm, then he sms her and said, i dont want my order anymore, next day she beat him so bad

seriously?? Shocked  lolz.. immy is always upto pranks ROFL  no wonder he got beaten up LOL
MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

seriously?? Shocked  lolz.. immy is always upto pranks ROFL  no wonder he got beaten up LOL

he plays pranks on store assistants also LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and the best 1 to date, he was on phone to bank and women on phone ask his dob, he said 'am not tellin u, u will send me a birthday card and am a married man' , then she said give me ur address, he said ' no way u will come my house with birthday card and gift, my wife get angry ' after 45 mins she remember why he phone and it was to change his pin number LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL she told him to choose a number he remember, he said 7399, she said u sure u remember that (he has  a history of forgettin LOLLOLLOL) he said, 'course i will, all women call me sexy LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL then she tell him that he cant have that it is taken by George Clooney LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and then she said the numbers that spell IRRITATIN are too longLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Armu4eva

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
DINNER TREAT
this is  for  me  finishing  8000 posts on IF

NExt on list is the Drinks

Wine  for  all alcohol drinkers

sparkling water

Sweets

Main course

Salad

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/folloW*Hedead/Picture2.png[/IMG

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

he plays pranks on store assistants also LOL and the best 1 to date, he was on phone to bank and women on phone ask his dob, he said 'am not tellin u, u will send me a birthday card and am a married man' , then she said give me ur address, he said ' no way u will come my house with birthday card and gift, my wife get angry ' after 45 mins she remember why he phone and it was to change his pin number LOL she told him to choose a number he remember, he said 7399, she said u sure u remember that (he has  a history of forgettin LOLLOLLOL) he said, 'course i will, all women call me sexy LOL then she tell him that he cant have that it is taken by George Clooney LOL and then she said the numbers that spell IRRITATIN are too longLOL 

lord... ROFLROFLROFLROFL he is a sample alright... LOL the girls are gonna have a blast teasing Daddy Khan LOL

btw..bhabs..since ur online tonite..where has he disappeared??? 

Go to top