CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I FELL OFF BED KILLIN ITTTTTTTTTTT THE PICTURE UUUUUUUUUUU hahahahahahahahahahahaha hemandu hahahahahahahahahahahahha oowwwwwwwww meeeeeeeee cheeksssssssss owww owww hahahahahahahahahahaha i mean ahem ahem so proud to be part of the weddin SODA'S ALL ROUND family forum na ahem
Armu4eva thumbnail
Immy.......

Tanu - the things i do for LIKE buttons πŸ˜†, Vini, Vedika, Lekhu SAVE ME PLS πŸ˜†

holy lord..i fell off my chair.. πŸ€£ the things i do for LIKEs?? πŸ€£

&

lolz..the pic... awww my God.... immy ...only u can be so notoriously CREATIVE... πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

*in Tanu mode... hmm..hunn...d'oh... married n me?? no ways.. me going in Ghajini mode..* Main kaun..hoon.. kahan. ..hoon.. kyun hoon πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Immy.......

Tanu - the things i do for LIKE buttons πŸ˜†, Vini, Vedika, Lekhu SAVE ME PLS πŸ˜†

holy lord..i fell off my chair.. πŸ€£ the things i do for LIKEs?? πŸ€£

&

lolz..the pic... awww my God.... immy ...only u can be so notoriously CREATIVE... πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

*in Tanu mode... hmm..hunn...d'oh... married n me?? no ways.. me going in Ghajini mode..* Main kaun..hoon.. kahan. ..hoon.. kyun hoon πŸ€£πŸ€£

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee i knew u would turn up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So Mrs Tanu Heimmandu Khanu, ur married now 😳😳😳😳😳
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

I FELL OFF BED KILLIN ITTTTTTTTTTT THE PICTURE UUUUUUUUUUU hahahahahahahahahahahaha hemandu hahahahahahahahahahahahha oowwwwwwwww meeeeeeeee cheeksssssssss owww owww hahahahahahahahahahaha i mean ahem ahem so proud to be part of the weddin SODA'S ALL ROUND family forum na ahem

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i had to run to bathroom after writin, i was laughin so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee i knew u would turn up πŸ˜† So Mrs Tanu Heimmandu Khanu, ur married now 😳

@red-  whose that?? πŸ€”

'U talking to me??' πŸ˜‰ Me duno u...
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

@red-  whose that?? πŸ€”

'U talking to me??' πŸ˜‰ Me duno u...

hahahahahahahahahahha ur emoticons, KYAAAAAAA u sent an imposter in ur place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a true indian serial styleeeeeeeeeee i like it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

hahahahahahahahahahha ur emoticons, KYAAAAAAA u sent an imposter in ur place πŸ˜† a true indian serial styleeeeeeeeeee i like it πŸ˜†

Yh...out of nowhere i got a Body  double n sent her πŸ˜‰while i was busy drooling on my REAL HE-Man at the Star Screen Award pics πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
-Destiny- thumbnail
KYA  SHAADI  KAB HUI  

BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Yh...out of nowhere i got a Body  double n sent her πŸ˜‰while i was busy drooling on my REAL HE-Man at the Star Screen Award pics πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I jus noticed on our weddin pic u sent Kangana 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 it's ok, it;s ok am not one for complainin, i have the name Tanu now tattooed  on my arm for life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

I jus noticed on our weddin pic u sent Kangana 😲 it's ok, it;s ok am not one for complainin, i have the name Tanu now tattooed  on my arm for life πŸ˜†

U such a wannabe... Beckham errr Saif.. πŸ˜† n yeah ..yeah.. thats Kangana...ur girl...go go catch hold of her...seems she realised what she has done n is jumping into the water....!! *Gotta tell u..ur new bride is kinda edgy* πŸ€£