India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Is Elder Sis Of Bella-Elena

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
i am sorry guys i am not comparing at all...but the fact is fact piya-bella-elena have same attitute of protecting their loved ones....love and friendship....but in terms of investigation of vampire...piya is elder sis of bella-elenaLOLLOLLOL....she is so speed yaar which bella-elena took quite a time knowing stefan-edward-damon a vampire....i salute this girl...as she is going to take one step by risking her life to know her vampire husband-soulmate truth.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i can't wait to see maithilli-abhay love story disclosing.....its going to be awesome...this show is going so great...the best show for me....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i can't wait to see misha love life and panchi's love life....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i am just loving the blooming friendship between abhay-misha-panchi....MisChi helping AbhiYa to get closer....MisChi are bringing their jeeju-sweet sister closer....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAlubslubsy.dazzleme.cutemugmusic_l0ver036.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hey, Mages! Nice to see you back after so long!Hug But all discussions regarding TL and TVD have to be done in this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hi Mages; my singapore friend:)
welcome back...hope you're feeling better!
yes, i can't wait for abhay-piya-misha-panchi to become closer friends. its so nice they're trying to bring abhay-piya back
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
yes, out of the vampire lovestries heroines....Piya's way o handling this is so diffrent nd even more refreshing......and as a diffrence she will know everything before our 'no i wont tell her' abhay opens up.....not enough with that she didnt freak out....but also immediatly made a plan to make sure....she is more like 'So abhay your are a vampire, just confess, whats the big deal??''looool

love abhiya!....indeed the best show....they make it si special:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index