India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

doesn't taani have a mouth to open?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
oh god...what is happening to tere liye....is this the show which i loved and wake up every night to watch it......too much negativity....all those idiots make mistake and instead of them getting punished,,,,,TaAnu get punished for no reason....for no mistake of them......

and taani although i love her so much.....right now she is getting on my nerves....she is doing the same mistake which she done during robindo's mistake which is keeping her mouth quiet.....and not defending herself against all those insults and blames,.......i don't understand why doesn't taani open her mouth.....she was never like that at all....why suddenly from robindo's case to ananya case she is quiet....

i was so disappointed to see that gulabo blamed taani for ananya's death...but all taani can give is a state of shock...i can understand anu's situation....and guys i am sorry to say after seeing anu's hyper behaviour towards gulabo....i can see the symptoms that he is suffering from mental trauma.....one last blow of pain and then his trauma will lead him to mental asylum....i could see the symptoms clearly.....all this family drama....his childhood suffering really made a great impact on anu that he is going through such mental torture....I AM SORRY TO SAY GANGULY FAMILY IS THE MAIN REASON WHY ANURAG SUFFERS A MENTAL TRAUMA.....

gulabo blamed taani and she just kept quiet and riteish made her like a maid...all she does keep quiet and that nupur smirk....i am just hating tere liye since robindo's case and now ananya's case.....with ritiesh-nupur plotting and plotting non-stop...its getting worst....completely worst....

now robindo will make a entry....already he is suffering a broken heart which can never be heal....and on top of that his grief for his elder sister death and wants revenge on the person who caused her death.....robindo such a easy target to brainwash by riteish-nupur and thats what going to happen.....those two devils is going to brainwash robi against taani....and he is going to take revenge on taani

more sufferings and tears for TaAnu....i can't bear it...if not for HarShiya.....especially Harshad-Rajat...i would have quit this show way back.....too much negativity.,..its intolerable....

the divorce was the first nail in the coffin.....anu should not have done that.....i just hope TaAnu gets married.....its too much now which cannot be handled.....it have went up the head already.....its high time they get TaAnu married....thats the only reason why we all are watching.....whats with with this riteish marrying taani....i have not visited to forums for long because of grandpa's prayers....but now when i come back i see doom for tere liye...its disgusting to even think abt riteish-taani marriage....they have already ruined RoLi for us....i can't see our TaAnu being ruined.....

since robindo's baby track and ananya's death...the show is in too much negativity light and its going down the drains....

its the 2 reasons i am still holding to it...Harshad-Rajat....

they have ruined everything for us.....even the beautiful relationship of Anurag-Taani-Robindo....

there are so many negative characters rather than positive characters in this show....even the positive characters changes into negative characters in matter of seconds.....

is this what Tere Liye is all abt....i doubt so...

and also so many bloopers....why is there need a case.....ananya's death is because of premature birth of her son....and also because of internal injuries because of the accident,,,,why taani needs to be called for enquire commission.....its ridiculous.....there is no sense at all....even mrinalini case has so much of bloopers....we don't know how she died.....those brainless ganguly believe nupur rather than a DNA test.....

Tere Liye is going senseless completely....i am having bad headache

Edited by Mages - 08 January 2011 at 3:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786am1sh2na3anjalianjaliPallavi_roxshmuupieShaily.thejazzgal-SweetGirl-Tani91

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I agree Tani needs to open her mouth, which at times she opens at wrong timings  ... but i don't know if she needed to open it yesterday ... everyone in ganguly family did not doubt her, Onu stood up for her  ... and rest of them would never have believed her anyways after the gulabo drama LOL

But Tere Liye these days is bachoun key liye aur pata nahi kis kis key liye ... if its not something its not tere liye baki sab hey

And i did not even get how could anyone file a case against tani for paying someone to tell the truth? Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 January 2011 at 3:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPallavi_roxShaily.

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I agree Taani needed to open her mouth.. Even if the Ganguly family stood up for her, she shud have opposed the allegation made against her.. I was surprised coz after Gulabo came n accused her, I rarely saw her talk..Unhappy..
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
What could tani say more? Onu was all ready to throttle gulabo there and then so naturally her concern was more to stop him ... because she knew the people that matter know she is innocent and rest, no matter what she says or does won't care anyways.

For the first time yesterday i feel she did the right thing by staying quiet because there was nothing more her openning of mouth could have achieved other than making Onu more angry at Gulabo

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 January 2011 at 4:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i  agree on that ke from last few epi   anu behaviour is clearly indicating that he is not mentally stable.Another scary thing is that i think ke robindo will not only take revenge from taani but also from his brother.
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

What could tani say more? Onu was all ready to throttle gulabo there and then so naturally her concern was more to stop him ... because she knew the people that matter know she is innocent and rest, no matter what she says or does won't care anyways.

For the first time yesterday i feel she did the right thing by staying quiet because there was nothing more her openning of mouth could have achived rather than making Onu more angry at Gulabo
I think you are right. Her main concern at that time was to stop Onu who was getting all hyper.. I guess she did right by not saying anything.. It would have worsened the situation...
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i  agree on that ke from last few epi   anu behaviour is clearly indicating that he is not mentally stable.Another scary thing is that i think ke robindo will not only take revenge from taani but also from his brother.
well maybe robi will be like rishi of kahi to hoga who hated kashish but loved sujal dearly. god knows whts going to happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top