Bigg Boss Season 4

Article : Audience Choice Shweta takes the crown..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2011/bigg-boss-shweta-tiwari-audience-choice-080111.html

Bigg Boss 4 will announce its winner on its grand finale episode on Saturday. While there is a tough competition between the four remaining contestants Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, Dolly Bindra and Khali, we at Oneindia conducted a comment poll to know what our readers think about Bigg Boss 4 winner.

Buzz up!
To the surprise, the voting that we got from from our readers proved that the fans of Bigg Boss 4 are not in two state of mind when it comes to choosing the winner. While Shweta Tiwari is leading the gang, Khali follows her in the second position leaving behind Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra.

Here, we bring you some selected comments that we have filtered to let you know how passionate the fans of Bigg Boss 4 are when it comes to voting.

Shaheen Kazi: I think and want Shweta to win because she has carried herself well and away from her kid for very long time. Dolly at present trying to put as many accusation on Shweta to damage her rapport. She is insecure after watching that Shweta got maximum public support in last elimination.

Smita: I love Sweta because she is brave women in that house; she is not doing any drama for sympathy like Dolly Bindra. I like Shweta because she does not fight anyone and I want Shweta to win the Bigg Boss. If she does not win, I will never see Bigg Boss anymore.

Madhu: Bigg Boss and his cronies scripted Ashmit's sacrifice drama. He was gifted 5 lakhs, which he doesn't deserve. Shweta is the genuine person whom all right thinking persons will vote for. If this does not happen then Bigg Boss is not worth watching a program.

Sanjay: Great Khali should be given the honor to win but he must be shown fully exercising after the show, as he was not seen on BB ka ghar main. Probably he did not carry out exercises due to lack of food and was seen taking rest. You are great Khali!

Sayed Akbarali: Ashmit Patel will be the winner because he is a good entertainer. Last episode, he has proved that he is a great man by heart and likes to win Bigg Boss with pride and not at the mercy of Sweta, Dolly or Khali.

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We want Shweta Tiwari as the WINNER.....

Can't wait for confirmation.....🥳

Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  shweta is winner , nobody can  ignore it.....
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Guddi........nice article 👍🏼....here also Shweta is winning 😳......Now i just hope she takes the BB trophy home.....😍
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Shaheen , Smita and Madhu get what they want 😳😆
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tx 4 sharing da lovely article guddie...😛

I'm sure she will win now..!!!😆😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 btw dolly  dancing tonight or not??
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia3

yes on zara zara touch me song

very loving song , i  thought  dt on beech bajariya..
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

very loving song , i  thought  dt on beech bajariya..

Congo Vicky 😃 .. Shweta won  !!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yipee im so happy........
Kajrare kajrare