Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik response to Salman words (Page 3)

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
commenting on the video u posted, I really appreciate Salman for being straightforward n honest , he just say what he thinks and that's not a bad thing, on the other hand, Hrithink respond is too mature .. he's a sweetheart and def a gentleman! that's not a bad thing either! 

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hrithik IS a child. Salman never said anything about Hrithik. He commented on Guzarish. Not in a bad way. He just made a reference to it. Instead of clarifying what he really said, Hrithik went to a tabloid and took it upon himself to lecture Salman about humility. That was childish.

Salman is insulted by many people in BW over and over again but he doesn't respond to them all the time. He lets it slide. I've seen many episodes on KWK where people have laughed at him (Karan, Abhishek, Ekta Kapoor etc....) and said not so nice things. At every award show, they insinuate he's a possessive boyfriend and that anyone who calls Katrina pretty should be afraid. But he doesn't run to a tabloid to belittle anyone. And this whole BS about how everyone is afraid of him is effing ridiculous! I don't see anyone afraid of taking pot shots at him.

I'm glad Salman didn't apologize for anything he said because he did nothing wrong. Hrithik, his wife and Bhansali jumped to conclusions and said things they shouldn't have. I wonder if they had guts to apologize to Salman for their moronic reactions.

Love Salman because he's a no BS kinda guy. I'm glad he hasn't changed. Clap

Edited by SalmanFan - 08 January 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75pooja_l

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hrithik's wife was retweeting some nasty tweets against salman!
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

Hrithik did not tweet any thing wrong towards Salman. Then he said in an interview as "heroes never gloat etc...". Not ruder than what salman said of course, but accepted he got hurt that's why he even said some thing like that.

Salman's guzarish related comment is wrong, comments over bansali's charity is even worser. But people normally don't consider his faults  as faults . He can go away easily  with saying anything and doing anything. He went easily in the past by doing wrongs. Section of people adore him no matter what. People even call that quality as " honest, to face" etc. COOLEmbarrassed

so true... his dig about bhansali not doing charity was extremely distasteful... he makes it out that he is the only one who does charity in bollywood... Ermm   he loves to portray that heart of gold image, and that supposedly makes everything else he say okay... he has done plenty of wrong things too, but hey, at least he is brutal... errr, i mean, he is brutally honest...!   TongueTongueTongue

and hrithik was sweet with his reply... looks like they did clear things up in their dubai trip... which is good... don't think hrithik is the kind of guy who likes to hold grudges against people for eternity (exaggeration, of course...).... salman obviously does has issues with slb, otherwise, he would have only contented himself with making a remark on the movie only... the fact that he brought in other factors, just shows how 'mature' he is...!   TongueTongue

Go to top