Posted: 13 years ago
sheee

You just clear the problem so thanks you for that .what happened in the past is just gone because they patch up again without any problem and now who back to start all these things again "Salman " and many think he is cool great and when Hrithik accpet what Salman said the same people said he is boring .Now if we make alittle change and Hrithik said Salman is achild do you think they will say he is coool ??? This is the problem not Salman or Hrithik words .Its just the way that many people think .

Salman didn't mean it in a wrong way. Hrithik is younger than Salman, thats why he called him a child.

So now All stars will called the other achild if they are older ???First of all you an all of us dont know what salman mean and in general forget that because Hrithik accept what Salman said in agood way but some people think because he accept what Salman khan said then he is boring .I will call Hrithik and tell him go and kick Salman to entertaining some people here .Iam not with or against anyone because Hrithik answer to Salman  closed the case but some people here need to think like that and grow up thats what iam trying to say .Being agentleman is not abad think but the best thinkg for any person .
SRK, Hrithik...these are what you call mature, sensible men
salman? well he lacks everything they have
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Okay, fair enough.
Originally posted by theprince

So now All stars will called the other achild if they are older ???First of all you an all of us dont know what salman mean and in general forget that because Hrithik accept what Salman said in agood way but some people think because he accept what Salman khan said then he is boring .I will call Hrithik and tell him go and kick Salman to entertaining some people here .Iam not with or against anyone because Hrithik answer to Salman  closed the case but some people here need to think like that and grow up thats what iam trying to say .Being agentleman is not abad think but the best thinkg for any person .
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
seriously hrithil is soooo baby if he cant take a critics then why choose to act in a stupid movie salman has the right to give opinion if he likes a movie or not someone can stop someone from speakinggg their mind lol by the way hrithik and aishwarya were lookingg like sister and brother in that movie stupid director that chooos them as their actorssssssssss
commenting on the video u posted, I really appreciate Salman for being straightforward n honest , he just say what he thinks and that's not a bad thing, on the other hand, Hrithink respond is too mature .. he's a sweetheart and def a gentleman! that's not a bad thing either! 
Hrithik IS a child. Salman never said anything about Hrithik. He commented on Guzarish. Not in a bad way. He just made a reference to it. Instead of clarifying what he really said, Hrithik went to a tabloid and took it upon himself to lecture Salman about humility. That was childish.

Salman is insulted by many people in BW over and over again but he doesn't respond to them all the time. He lets it slide. I've seen many episodes on KWK where people have laughed at him (Karan, Abhishek, Ekta Kapoor etc....) and said not so nice things. At every award show, they insinuate he's a possessive boyfriend and that anyone who calls Katrina pretty should be afraid. But he doesn't run to a tabloid to belittle anyone. And this whole BS about how everyone is afraid of him is effing ridiculous! I don't see anyone afraid of taking pot shots at him.

I'm glad Salman didn't apologize for anything he said because he did nothing wrong. Hrithik, his wife and Bhansali jumped to conclusions and said things they shouldn't have. I wonder if they had guts to apologize to Salman for their moronic reactions.

Love Salman because he's a no BS kinda guy. I'm glad he hasn't changed. 👏
Edited by SalmanFan - 13 years ago
Hrithik's wife was retweeting some nasty tweets against salman!
Originally posted by Salma2

Hrithik did not tweet any thing wrong towards Salman. Then he said in an interview as "heroes never gloat etc...". Not ruder than what salman said of course, but accepted he got hurt that's why he even said some thing like that.

Salman's guzarish related comment is wrong, comments over bansali's charity is even worser. But people normally don't consider his faults  as faults . He can go away easily  with saying anything and doing anything. He went easily in the past by doing wrongs. Section of people adore him no matter what. People even call that quality as " honest, to face" etc. COOL😳

so true... his dig about bhansali not doing charity was extremely distasteful... he makes it out that he is the only one who does charity in bollywood... 🤔   he loves to portray that heart of gold image, and that supposedly makes everything else he say okay... he has done plenty of wrong things too, but hey, at least he is brutal... errr, i mean, he is brutally honest...!   😛😛😛

and hrithik was sweet with his reply... looks like they did clear things up in their dubai trip... which is good... don't think hrithik is the kind of guy who likes to hold grudges against people for eternity (exaggeration, of course...).... salman obviously does has issues with slb, otherwise, he would have only contented himself with making a remark on the movie only... the fact that he brought in other factors, just shows how 'mature' he is...!   😛😛