theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I just want to start my topic with abig smile 🤣

Dabboo Ratnani's 2011 Calendar Launch all the media go to creat the big news and get some reaction from Hrithik  as aresponse to Salman child word but he just kill them badly and didnt let anyone talk .His response is just great and iam very proud because he just give the media akick on their head to stop dreaming about watching all big stars fighting each other and by the wat Shahrukh also talk about Hrithik with avery nice words 😉

take alook at this video

Edited by theprince - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya, he is a matured gentleman.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik is mature and nice indeed!!! 😉 ThanksEdited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Is this the same mature hrithik who tweeted something against salman too soon? let me check. Yes indeed.
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

check again

hrithik did not tweet anything about salman- even when he answered back, he requested salman to be gracious and not criticise- the man is human afterall. he made a mistake but was a man and accepted it

he even requested his fans not to tale things personally
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hrithik did not tweet any thing wrong towards Salman. Then he said in an interview as "heroes never gloat etc...". Not ruder than what salman said of course, but accepted he got hurt that's why he even said some thing like that.

Salman's guzarish related comment is wrong, comments over bansali's charity is even worser. But people normally don't consider his faults  as faults . He can go away easily  with saying anything and doing anything. He went easily in the past by doing wrongs. Section of people adore him no matter what. People even call that quality as " honest, to face" etc. COOL😳

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail

Hritik's comments were wrong. He did say  "heros never gloats etc...".   Soo not  mature.

laly thumbnail
He's soo boring and diplomatic... Give me Salman ANYday
theprince thumbnail
laly

I know the gentlman who has agreat relation with all people and hate to make aproblem is boring right now in bollywood but people who fight everyone and always search for aproblem is agreat person .No surprise why the media in bollywood creat too much crap story becaise they know many people will prefere these cheap problem .
sheee thumbnail

Hrithik did comment back and in a very rude way even though he did not have too. Salman commented on movie(even if he did), and hrithik commented on Salman.

I am not a Salman fan, nor a Hrithik fan.