Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 9*~|| (Page 6)

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

AHhhhhhhhhhh wwow Parul 
Loved ur replies and u wre so quick also 
and now i know  ur married 
u know what this forum has given me more than anything is that 
even after marriage 
women can have her own live . interst and she can be as  funny as she want to be !
u girls give  me so much confidence in after marriage life 
warna seeing some girls losing their lives after marriage shakes me off !
Agree with you on that.  I can only speak for myself but I will have my own feelings, thoughts, opinions until my last day on Earth. 

We all have to make tweaks and changes in life.  I initially made changes to myself that even I did not like.  But that's part of life. But as each year passes, I think about myself more--how I am as a person, what makes me happy, what I truly love, and the type of person I want to be.  Like all of us in different ways, I went through some things that struck the core of me, changed so many things over a long time and to this day.

I wish I had understood it before...seen it....but it is so important to respect and take care of yourself.  And never put yourself in a situation where you cannot be yourself, and thus, happy. 

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much Parul...........I loved yr answers .............ClapClapClap but I do have new questions for you.

Today while I was structuring questions for you,  twice I lost all the questions as my browser refreshed and it all went off. may be some kind force did not want me to grill GP as GOTW LOLLOLLOL
so I felt there is some kinda psychic power you possess...so my questions r on the same line WinkWink

1. do you have any invisible mystic baba with you all the time ?
  2. Have you ever visited any psychic for any work? state reasons for your answer.
  3. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
  4. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
  5. What super power would you like to have and why?
  6. Are you afraid of the dark?
I will wait for yr reply......love yr answers........Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thank u so much Parul...........I loved yr answers .............ClapClapClap but I do have new questions for you.

Today while I was structuring questions for you,  twice I lost all the questions as my browser refreshed and it all went off. may be some kind force did not want me to grill GP as GOTW LOLLOLLOL
so I felt there is some kinda psychic power you possess...so my questions r on the same line WinkWink

do you have any invisible mystic baba with you all the time ?  I wish, but I don't think so. Have you ever visited any psychic for any work? state reasons for your answer.  I believe that 1% of psychics probably are truly gifted and I must find that 1%.LOL  Just kidding!  Yes, I have asked on multiple occasions.  Same question, different times, different jyotshris:  So does the future look good?  What will  happen?  Unlike AS, I could not have 1 panditji/jyotshri--he or she would get annoyed with me asking the same thing over and over again.LOL If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?  Get those I love most together, if possible, and talk, and pray. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?  I've had so many strange dreams, it's the rule, rather than the exception.LOL I'm not sure if that's saying something.  Let me think about it some more. What super power would you like to have and why?  The power to heal.
  1. Are you afraid of the dark?  It depends where I am.  If in familiar place, no problem.  Somewhere small or unknown, big problem.
I will wait for yr reply......love yr answers........Big smile

LOLLOLLOLThere is force protecting me, wah!  Answers in purple above.  Thanks sweet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Go to top