Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 9*~|| (Page 4)

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Hey GP, congrats...

Hope you are ready for more grilling...

some questions from my side...

Your definition of life:  Life is something you're given.  The point is to make the most of it...leaving minimal damage to others, while maximizing your knowlege, humanity, and kindness to others.

What do you see when you look in the mirror:  Someone unfinished.   Someone who I don't think many understand fully. 

One thing that you like to change about yourself: Can I have two?  I'd like to be more calm and strong. 

One thing you would never change about yourself:  I would never give up my opinions and openness.

If you get a ginnie'what would be your 3 wishes:  1) Health and happiness of those that I love and others in general; 2) for me tooLOL and 3) an early, finacially cushy retirement, to pursue travel, classes, and charity work. 

What made you interested in LTL:  Initially, it was the love story, which was in its very early stages.  I also think it's nice to watch a good bad-guy.

Your first Impression of LTL:  After a few episodes, I thought it :  awesome it doesn't have the crap of the other serials.  Very straight-forward, very good scenes.

Do you think LTL is different from other show and why? :  For the same reasons as above.  Good premise, good writing and scenes, good tracks, and wonderful acting.

One thing you like about Dutta:  There is no treachery in his heart. He has his own code of living.

One thing you hate about Dutta:  He doesn't listen when he should.

One thing you like about Nakusha:  Ok, you know I'm not a huge fan of this character, but I will say she is nice.

One thing you hate about Nakusha:  She's stupid as hell.

What according to you would be the best future track for LTL:  In Dutta's absence, who is the BH?

What would you do if you had a sister like Kala:  Stand up to her every chance I get, love her but get her into therapy, and expose any wrong she has done or plans on doing.

What is sisterhood all about to you:  Sisterhood is about shared experiences, openness, and giving and taking, and it is a constant refuge.

If there is a BH. Who do you think it is and why:  I really thought it might be Kishore or Suds.

Your favourite character in the show:  Starts with a "D"...there can be only one.   Dutta.

That's it for now....

I will come back with more of my senseless questions....I loved your questions, and enjoyed thinking about them and answering them! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15-Carrie-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oooh Parul aha GP is on the hot seat....awesome

So I have only one question, so here is goes.

If you were AS, how would help resolve the twisted relationship you have with the Panditji without alarming your family members? Tongue

sorry I got nothing LOL
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Okie Parul, here are your questions:

Tell me about your first "meeting" with Dutta.
What was ur first impression of him?
Once all is said & done in Patil Niwas, should Dutta stop being a gangster?
What other profession do you think would suit Dutta other than being a don or a mechanic?
CVs think Nakusha is the ideal woman for Dutta, what type of woman do u think would be ideal for him?
Describe in one or two word:
Dutta:
Nakusha:
Aayi Saheb:
Babi:
ZubyDutta:

WinkBig smileBig smileBig smile
shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks GP for the beautiful answers.........

Here are some more...

Had you been the primeminister  of India..what would your stance be on 2G scam and Adarsh scam?

Who do you think is worth being the next primeminister of India and why?

Do you think democracy in India has a good future?

What do you think shapes a person personality....genes or upbringing?

If you answer is Genes..then how do you justify Domadar a crook and heartless person and his son a person with golden heart? And Kala being such a mean person daughter of a person with good heart?

If your answer is upbringing..then how do you justify..AS's upbring..having such different effect on Dutta and Kala? One is an angel and other a devil?

Is Kala justified in her actions...and why?

If you win a date with SUDs, what would be your reaction?

Describe Dutta and Naku's love in your own word....what you like about it?...what you think is missing?..what changes would you like to bring in it?

Do you think men like Dutta exist?

Would you dream man be someone like Dutta ...why?

Loved your replies GP...waiting for equally good one...... 

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Congratulations Parul.....Party
Enjoy the hot.seat...
since everyone is asking the same kind of questions...i thought to grill u with some different kind of questions....hope its fine with u...SmileAbsolutely! 
1)Whats ur take on India's political env today? To be honest, I am not all that aware about Indian politics, except from what I read or hear from relatives, and from the experience I've had when traveling there.  Having provided that caveat, <GP rolls up her sleeves and prays to avoid expletives in her explanation>it irritates me to see a bunch or old men (and to be politically correct, women too!) with limited vision having so much power.  And the power does not create or provide dividends to society.  It's corrosive. self-serving, and manipulative.  Politicians in India (and other places too--unfortunately, they're everywhere) line their pockets with money, other people's money, and pretend to be so upstanding...I look forward to the day when one by one, these corrupt SOBs are exposed, stripped of their money, homes, and clothes (except what they have on, I meant), and thrown into jail for a long time.  Boo-hoo. 

2)Whats ur take on global warming  I think we can't ignore it and unfortunately, with the way the world works, we will learn a little to late and the damage will be done.  I do believe I have to do whatever I can in my  life to minimize the impact (short showers, recycling, not letting the water run needlessly, etc), as is reasonably possible.  Another big issue will involve India, China, and other growing industrial countries--and how their governments manage their emissions and activities, and comply with international standards.
3)Do u beieve in 2012 end of the world? I've watched the History Channel and know about the doomsday theories. No, I don't believe it at all.
4)What do u think would happen with Nasa's Mars trip this yr?Mars?  I wasn't familiar.  Let me read up on it and respond.

Enjoy the answering...I totally enjoyed answering them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Parul for answering my questions.  Another request since you are on the hot spot.

How about a few lines of your famous telebirdie interview with MR - in your own way I want you to convince him to stay.  How would the telebirdie do it?  Would love to see how you would approach this with MR.  please please Parul.  You can post it here or create as a new topic on the IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Oooh Parul aha GP is on the hot seat....awesome

So I have only one question, so here is goes.

If you were AS, how would help resolve the twisted relationship you have with the Panditji without alarming your family members? Tongue

sorry I got nothing LOL
Oh that's ok!  Happy to answer your question:
I would have everyone come down to the family room/living room/ formal room (whatever they call it) and first tell them I am not "attached" to the panditji.  I am merely a superstitious person, and given that noone tells me anything and I feel the relationships are so strained in this family, I am relying on the panditji.  And if they don't like, too bad!  I'd say things had better change around the house, and when I feel better about it, then I will rely less on the panditji.  Now, get lost, the panditji is coming.LOL

-Carrie-MrsKhan

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Thanks Parul for answering my questions.  Another request since you are on the hot spot.

How about a few lines of your famous telebirdie interview with MR - in your own way I want you to convince him to stay.  How would the telebirdie do it?  Would love to see how you would approach this with MR.  please please Parul.  You can post it here or create as a new topic on the IF.
Love it!  I get to go to my Telebirdie avatar!

TB:  <sadly> Today, we have Mishal.  You know, Dutta of LTL.  Or should I say, was Dutta of LTL.

MR:  Wow, thanks for the exciting welcome, Telebirdie.  Are you upset?

TB:  Me upset?  Clearly, Mr. Raheja, you do not know me very well...

MR:  <laughing> Mr. Raheja?  You are upset then.

TB:  Now why would I be upset?  Tell me...I'm confused...Miiiissshhhal.

MR:  You know...come on, Telebirdie...

TB:  Oh, yeah, how you are abandoning us...I meant the fans and Dutta, without giving us--them-- the ending we--they waited a year for.

MR:  It was a professional decision...it was time to move on...

TB:  Move on where?  To Ridhi?

MR:  <smiles> No...I'm looking at my other options.

TB:  You mean there are others???

MR:  Yes...

TB:  Does Ridhi know?

MR:  Yes, everyone knows..

TB:  And she doesn't mind?

MR:  No, she's excited for me...why would she mind?  She wants me to push myself, see what's out there...become more experienced. 

TB:  More experienced?  I did not know this about you, Mishal  Tu siddha-saddha lagata hai, but....I don't know what to say.  You told me you worked sooo much, had no time for anything...blah...blah...blah.

MR:  I don't understand?  Really, I don't!

TB:  Miishhal, don't play dumb.  Nakusha--she's dumb, not you.  Let's get back to leaving the show...

MR:  I thought we were just talking about that.

TB:  No, YOU were talking about your manly prowess...I'm a lady, Mishal.  Did you think I would understand THAT type of experience?  Women are not little dosas at a buffet.  Take one, and then go back for some vadas.

MR:  Manly prowess?  What are you talking about, Telebirdie?

TB:  What are YOU talking about?  Sadly, Mishal...we've grown apart.  It seems we don't speak the same language anymore...or understand each other.  What happened to you?

MR:  What happened to ME?  What happened to YOU?

TB:  Don't answer a question with a question...I don't like it.   See!...

MR:  See what? <looks around>

TB: That's exactly what I was saying...you don't even remember that I don't like people answering a question with a question....

MR:  Ok, stop.  What is going on here?  I think we are talking about two different things.

TB:  We are?

MR:  I was talking about other roles.  What did you think I was talking about?

TB:......oh nothing.....you should explain yourself better...you know?

MR:  Thik hai, but you know I left the show because it was time.  I love the Dutta character, but it was time.

TB:  Are you going to drop dead in LTL?

MR:  No, not that I know of...

TB:  Then how will they go on with the show?  You know you are the sun around which the Patils revolve right?  It won't work without you.  Naku crying all the time, harrassing Bappa, Baji distraught at the death of his love, which would be YOU.  I personally think Bappa is behind your leaving because THAT Nakusha kept annoying him...I knew nothing good would come of it.  <TB's eyes get bleary>.  That Mahhi, when she comes, main nahi chodungi.

MR:  <Gives Telebirdie a little hug>  Don't be upset with me. 

TB:  Only if you come back and wrap up the show...

MR:  Let's see...

TB:  No "let's see"...

MR:  There is no arguing with you....

TB:  Oh, my God, we're speaking the same language again!

MR:  Oh, Telebirdie....

TB:  What?

MR:  I'm not a jigolo...that's what you meant before with the buffet, right?  Dosas and vadas?

TB:  Yes...you should have made yourself more clear!  See how quickly misunderstandings can crop up?

Edited by gp00 - 10 January 2011 at 10:20am

ltl_fan-Carrie-

Go to top