Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 9*~|| (Page 3)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Congrats Parul..................
Enjoy the Hot Seat..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Here are my questions .... 

How do u feel when you hear Mishal aka Duttas name?  Suprisingly even-keel; don't really get excited per se.  But it's familiar and nice.

Who U want as a boyfirend Mishal or Dutta?  Dutta, although it would be a tense relationship....I'm no Naku.LOL

Tell me one scene wich you want to see in LTL between Tasha?  I would like to see Dutta question Naku as to why she did not tell him the several times she had seen him before.  What was going on through her head.  

How do u want dutta knews about his trio sister...?  I want Dutta to come to discover it himself...then he thinks back on various events/situations, and has the realization dawn upon him.  No Inspector Naku "figuring" it out....even the show creatives knew Naku couldn't put two and two together, and had Kala TELL Naku she was behind it.LOL

discribe Kala in one sentence'Very complicated, in need of psychotherapy or cognitive-behavioral therapy, damaged, soulless.

Dutta or Baji?  Kya???  Dutta, of course.

Babi or AS?  The thought of Babi disturbs me sooo much, you cannot imagine.  The screeching, the facial expressions, the pallu-eating...oh God, I'd even take jagadambe, perpetually crying, jyothshri-minding AS any day.  What a cruel choice you have forced me to make.LOL

Nakku or Kala?  Don't get me wrong, I like Naku.  It's just that I find her annoying, though.  Her saab, saab, khubsoorati mumbo-jumbo got under my skin.  I think I like the Kala character much better to watch.   

Seema or Supriya?  This is tricky for me.  I hated both of them.   My dilemma rests with the fact that Supriya played along with Kala's game that would have hurt Dutta.  Sups was stupid, let's face it, gullible.  Seema was selfish, self-absorbed, and greedy.  But she wasn't planning the whole while to hurt Dutta.

Leela or Roops?  Roops.  Leela just oozes evil...and plus, she married Suds.  Need I say more.

roops and baaji or madu and baaji?  Baaji and Madhu, although I think the Madhu character is like a phantom...undeveloped.  But Madhu has a good heart and I think I'd want Baaji with someone who has a good and loving heart.

Your fav. book?  I can't choose one.  I love so many of them.  But one that I have not mentioned so far is  Razor's Edge by Somerset Maughm.

Your fav. actor / actress?  I can't think of one, per se, that I really like.  It's more role oriented.  But let me think more about it.

The embrassing thing in ur life?

The happiestt thing in ur life? My friends/family; my hopes.

are u married (personaly question...just if u want to answer)?Yes, I am.  The poor guy.LOL

Your fav dish...?I'm a huge authentic Italian food fan...Penne Arrabiata with Mozzarella with a nice glass of chilled Prosecco or Riesling wine.

Your fav. pet?  It would have to be a dog.  But I'm not so pet-oriented.LOL

Your fav movie?

your fav song (hindi & english):  Again, so many.  English--U2 Who's gonna ride your wild horse and Eurythmics' Love is a stranger. Hindi--Aesa jadoo...from Khakhi (I know, I know, not the most evolved choice)LOL

Have u a nosepin??No.

Edited by gp00 - 09 January 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedNainaSengal-Carrie-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Congratulations GP.........for GOTW

My questions for you :

1. What is something you regret?
  2. Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
  3. When, if ever, do you think it is okay to tell a lie?
  4. How old are you in your dreams?
  5. Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?
  6. Do you like to sing in the shower?
  7. What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?
  8. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
  9. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
  10. Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?
  11. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?
  12. What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid?
  13. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
  14. What really gives you the creeps?
  15. What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
  16. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?
Enjoy your Hot seat LOLLOLLOL

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 10 January 2011 at 1:22am
shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Hey GP, congrats...

Hope you are ready for more grilling...

some questions from my side...

Your definition of life:

What do you see when you look in the mirror:

One thing that you like to change about yourself:

One thing you would never change about yourself:

If you get a ginnie…what would be your 3 wishes:

What made you interested in LTL:

Your first Impression of LTL:

Do you think LTL is different from other show and why? :

One thing you like about Dutta:

One thing you hate about Dutta:

One thing you like about Nakusha:

One thing you hate about Nakusha:

What according to you would be the best future track for LTL:

What would you do if you had a sister like Kala:

What is sisterhood all about to you:

If there is a BH. Who do you think it is and why:

Your favourite character in the show:

That's it for now....

I will come back with more of my senseless questions....

mussy.jamshed

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Congratulations GP.........for GOTW

My questions for you :

What is something you regret?  One time when I should have walked away. Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not? Perhaps, a "geek cool", but I had great close friends.  Popular, definitely not. When, if ever, do you think it is okay to tell a lie? Tricky, tricky, tricky.  I hate to lie about myself, but I will lie to others about other things that may hurt them.  It's a tough question. How old are you in your dreams? Same age group. Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?  No, but I do bop my head in the care--I must look absolutely crazy when driving!LOL Do you like to sing in the shower? No.  What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?NA What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?  I do follow along to a song and sing. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?  LOVE this question!  Can I take 5 of each instead of five total? LOL  No movies.  I rarely rewatch movies.  Assuming I'm stuck only for a week or two.  Otherwise my chances of survival on coconuts and those things is not so good.  Foods:  Water, Diet Coke, Breads, protein bars, etc.  Books--Into Thin Air, Marie Antoinette, Shantaram, one or two Agatha Christie mysteries.  People--can I bring anyone back from the dead?  If so, Michael Crichton, Jay-Z (yes, I'm not joking), Bill & Melinda Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and a brilliant doctor. I would  not want anyone I know to be there with me, and have to go through the ordeal of being stranded. Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?  No--I'd have to return any way.LOL If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?  Not a sportie at all. What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid? Talking back to my parents. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?  Let me give this some serious thought.  I'll update....I've left this question out in other posts too. What really gives you the creeps?  Superstitious people (I take it noone on this forum is really surprised at thisLOL). What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?  Dating my husband and marrying him, when I was in high school, and traveling (Caribbean, Europe) 
  1. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?  There is one that I've always had--let's just say I'm still waiting for it. 
Enjoy your Hot seat LOLLOLLOL

Edited by gp00 - 10 January 2011 at 9:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
When did you start posting in the LTL forum...what made you?
Have you watched LTL from the start?
What was your first impression of the LTL forum?
Who was the first member you remember talking to in the LTL forum?
Which was your favorite question that you asked this forum?

gp00

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
GP first of all congo to you. I have taken permission from DT. My Question for you is, since you are too good in writing interviews, I wanted you to do my work for a change. I would want you to update todays episode in my style. Imitate me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00NainaSengal--Sia--

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Congratulations Parul.....Party
Enjoy the hot.seat...
since everyone is asking the same kind of questions...i thought to grill u with some different kind of questions....hope its fine with u...Smile
1)Whats ur take on India's political env today?

2)Whats ur take on global warming
3)Do u beieve in 2012 end of the world?
4)What do u think would happen with Nasa's Mars trip this yr?

Enjoy the answering...

gp00

Go to top