Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 9*~||

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Aka
Gangster of the Week

&

This week our chosen member to be grilled is a member who is a keen follower of LTL & takes active participation in discussions ..

&

She is none other than

gpOO

12a.gif  

Congratulations 
Parul

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷
Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this month!😃

And now time for the grilling😈....

First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username gpOO :

Cmon LTLians
What are u waiting for ..
Just shoot away ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
😃

Credits
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
LTL Logo Credit : Dew Creations
GOTW Sig Credit : Khushix.Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats parul!!
well done...!! totally deserve it hun!
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations ji 🤗have fun😳
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thank you!  I'm so excited!🤗

User Name: gp00
Age :   Can I plead the fifth...against self-incrimination?  😆
Profession: Marketer
How did I get started with India Forums:  I had begun watching Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan a few years back, and came across the forum.
Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  Oh let me count the ways!  I initially loved the improbable love story and perhaps, the human portrayal of a gangster--it was a unique proposition to me.  Then I began to appreciate the intelligence of the tracks, scripts, and the wonderful acting.  There were so many layers to the stories...so many questions as to why the characters were the way they were.
My hobbies, More about me:  I love so many things, and so diametrically opposed to each other too!  I like my quiet time/space to read, to walk...but I am a social animal through and through.  Our home is often one dinner party after another...friends, family😆.  I have thoughts on just about everything😆, as you know just all too well...I love to learn, have new things to do/thoughts..variety is the cerebral spice of life.  I like to travel, to be out of my space, and surroundings, and perhaps out of myself for a little time.   One of the goals in my life is to one day work for UNICEF or another children-focused charity.  The things I love most in people are honesty, intelligence and wit, and a raucous--some may call it inappropriate--sense of humor.
Hobbies:  Reading, traveling, artistic endeavors😆, though I lack what you would call "traditional artistic talent".

What I like best @ IF: I love the sharpness, the wit, the ability of our fellow members to take discussions to another level, to incorporate broader issues, psycho discussions, creativity/jokes, and other things.  I thrive on it.  
What I would like to see more @IF:  You know, I honestly believe IF has a wonderful format that needs little change.  There are guidelines, which I have on a couple of occasions, violated, more out of my enthusiasm than anything else.😆😉  Perhaps, the one thing that would be nice to see is to have some actors/directors/producers occasionally peek in and talk about what is going on in their lives and in the show.  It makes the whole IF experience more complete.  I would also love to see members pose questions, and dare I say, interview an actor--real time chat or the like...Telebirdie, anyone?😆
And finally, why the username gpOO :  I can chalk it up to A TOTAL LACK OF CREATIVITY ON MY PART AND MY DESIRE TO COME UP WITH YET ANOTHER ONLINE NAME THAT I COULD NOT FORGET.😆 

Looking forward to your questions!!!

Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratz parul... will come back with my questions...😃Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Congrats Gangster!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Enjoy the hot seat.

Will come back with my questions in a while😃
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Parul...🥳
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Parul 🤗 🥳 Enjoy the hot seat 🥳
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Parul!

So some of my questions for you:
1- Your dream job and why?
2- Your favourite place of travel and why?
3-Your favourite hobby?
4-What gets you thru a rough day with an example
5-A day in your life which you will always cherish
6-An embarrassing situation which you will always regret
7-What you like the most about yourself and why?
8-What you hate the most in a person and why?

Now for some LTL questions:

9-Would you rather spend a day with Mishal or a day with Dutta and why?
10-Who do you think would be an ideal replacement for Dutta and why?
11-Would you prefer to see Jagtap or Morey make a comeback to LTL and why?
12-What is your favourite episode/scene of LTL and why?
13-Should Nakku make the first move to go back to Dutta's room or wait for him to say it out loud?

Thanks Parul...
Enjoy your week on the hot spot😃
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltl_fan

Congratulations Parul!

Thanks!  I've answered a few of the questions, the others I need to think about a bit more.  Will update soon!

So some of my questions for you:
1- Your dream job and why?  My dream job would be something that involves creating--writing about places and people.  Or perhaps, visually designing things.
2- Your favourite place of travel and why?  For whatever reason, I have this affinity for Paris.  I love it.  Not because of the shopping...that doesn't interest me.  I just love the history, the architecture, the style, the aura.  I'm perfectly happy sitting at a cafe or walking around. 
3-Your favourite hobby?  Reading.
4-What gets you thru a rough day with an example
5-A day in your life which you will always cherish
6-An embarrassing situation which you will always regret
7-What you like the most about yourself and why?  I like some things, but I think I have a long way to go still.  Perhaps what I like most is that I am open -- 
8-What you hate the most in a person and why?  The one thing I hate in people is lack of humility or empathy.  Because in the grand scheme of things, I think we are all marginal...I cannot ever accept myself as being better...I can't think that way ...I'm not sure what that even means.  I'm just plain old me.

Now for some LTL questions:

9-Would you rather spend a day with Mishal or a day with Dutta and why?  Neither.  But if I had to make a choice, it would be Dutta. 
10-Who do you think would be an ideal replacement for Dutta and why?  Noone, because the character was so unique, so human, that any actor that stepped into the role would have been synonymous with it.
11-Would you prefer to see Jagtap or Morey make a comeback to LTL and why?  I would personally hate for either of them to come back, but if again I had to choose it would be Morey.  I'm not a big fan of people rising from the dead in serials.😆
12-What is your favourite episode/scene of LTL and why?
13-Should Nakku make the first move to go back to Dutta's room or wait for him to say it out loud?  Naku has told Dutta of her feelings.  It means nothing for her to go to the room, if he wants nothing to do with her.  It's hollow.  Hence, I think she should wait until he tells her.

Thanks Parul...
Enjoy your week on the hot spot😃