Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles---Sunday Discussion Thread

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all my crazies................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ok so my inbox is a bed place for this  discussion since me going out this evening..............
SOME STUPID SHAADI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here was me planning to attend Maaneets wedding and mommy dearest taking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

anyways..............i read all ur positive replies................😊😊😊
so we can start from this sunday....⭐️

Bear in mind that the Discussion Topic will be in wholly in the hands of the Thread Opener.....just that we willl not be discussing the current episode...........anything else related to GHSP............
no matter how wacky or crazy or sad it is...........it cud be a game...or a competition....or just some nonsense to make us smile on a sunday n manday approaches that much faster........😳😳😳😳😳

u can all give ur ideas here....and let us kno who wants to open the first Sunday Discussion thread....

abd also next weeks rota needs to be decided.............
who wants to open on which day....let us kno...

so start putting down ur ideas..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NAUGHTY ones are alwaz welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

P>S> me will miss u guys tonight................😭😭😭😭😭

love u all.........
Aash😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hi all my crazies................πŸ€—

ok so my inbox is a bed place for this  discussion since me going out this evening..............
SOME STUPID SHAADI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here was me planning to attend Maaneets wedding and mommy dearest taking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

anyways..............i read all ur positive replies................😊😊😊
so we can start from this sunday....⭐️

Bear in mind that the Discussion Topic will be in wholly in the hands of the Thread Opener.....just that we willl not be discussing the current episode...........anything else related to GHSP............
no matter how wacky or crazy or sad it is...........it cud be a game...or a competition....or just some nonsense to make us smile on a sunday n manday approaches that much faster........😳

u can all give ur ideas here....and let us kno who wants to open the first Sunday Discussion thread....

abd also next weeks rota needs to be decided.............
who wants to open on which day....let us kno...

so start putting down ur ideas..............πŸ˜‰
NAUGHTY ones are alwaz welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰

P>S> me will miss u guys tonight................😭

love u all.........
Aash😊

Oh Ash we'll definitely miss you tonight, sorry you'll miss Maaneet sangeet. 

And all set for the sunday thread, not good in starting but will definitely actively participate
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiiiiiiii my dear loveβ€οΈπŸ€—...................

wow amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘.........this means i can have a gala time with my lovely crazies even on Sunday (actually i used to call it sunaday bcuz no MAANEET on that day😭 but now even that day is gonna be fun yipppeeeeee!)

awwww i will miss u tonight.........hope u enjoy ur wedding tonight with ur mom😊 and then tomorrow v all will have masti akhir hamare pyaare MAANEET ki Dream Wedding hai😍πŸ₯³
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Oh Ash we'll definitely miss you tonight, sorry you'll miss Maaneet sangeet. 

And all set for the sunday thread, not good in starting but will definitely actively participate

i was just doubtful because generally ppl have a life on sunday..........😊😊

This content was originally posted by: sptrno

hiiiiiiii my dear loveβ€οΈπŸ€—...................

wow amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘.........this means i can have a gala time with my lovely crazies even on Sunday (actually i used to call it sunaday bcuz no MAANEET on that day😭 but now even that day is gonna be fun yipppeeeeee!)

awwww i will miss u tonight.........hope u enjoy ur wedding tonight with ur mom😊 and then tomorrow v all will have masti akhir hamare pyaare MAANEET ki Dream Wedding hai😍πŸ₯³

suna day???????????????? hmmmm.me used to watch old epis..............
me will enjoy both my weddings.....................

today to maan breaking down epi will come na............so wanna watch that yaar................
@dee n spee---------

me will come bac by 11 to watch repeat.will join u guys later........
vant stay without watching ..........
god i'm so addicted.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres dew???? she not ol today???

ok i was thinking about tonights epi.................
in SBS they showed geet sitting on maans lap on the floor.............u think they will have their discussion this way??? geet reminding maan about their whole "need for communication" convos while in this same position????
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@dee n spee---------

me will come bac by 11 to watch repeat.will join u guys later........
vant stay without watching ..........
god i'm so addicted.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres dew???? she not ol today???

ok i was thinking about tonights epi.................
in SBS they showed geet sitting on maans lap on the floor.............u think they will have their discussion this way??? geet reminding maan about their whole "need for communication" convos while in this same position????

Yeah, hope that is what happens, that will encourage Maan to talk to Geet & we'll be happy to see them😍. 

Yeah missing Dew's comments.........she'll come soon she can't stay away from Maaneet and us crazies for long, just maybe busy
we are all so badly addicted yaar...............

cant stay without themmmmmmmmmm😭😭😭😭
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@aash: its sad that u would miss tonights epi..but pls do join us later after watching...
when u are at the wedding today, and when u see the bride & groom, dont start imagining that they are Maan & Geet ok πŸ˜†

Sunday is the most boring day of the week, especially now as we dont get Maneet on that day only... i was thinking about stuff to do tomorrow to pass the time.. but now we have something to do YAY...
who needs a life when we have live in Maneet land always πŸ˜‰
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sunday is boring for me becase no Maaneet on that day I am very much addicted  with GHSP . Maaneet always come in my dream . aash I hope you will enjoy  the wedding  with your mom and join us when you will come back .Thank you now we have something to do on Sunday .