Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ekta .. a request !

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
a request to ekta kapoor ...
dear ekta kapoor,
                     you're intelligence is the secret of you're success ..kudos to that..you produce so many shows ..iski dat deni padegi..
but its a request to you that the shows that you are producing are so good and we FANS are so into your shows plz can you make the shows instead of 5 days in a week to all days in a week ? if not other shows atleast kitani mohabbat hai ? plz do request ndtv imagine for that also .. it will be a really kind help ..
with hope,
Starmedha
plz press the like button to add on your name ..

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 08 January 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunainakattisamyra-MissMinnie-kritz4evermIsHeZ.xAnkitaKaran--HiNa--

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
well I don't agree with u in this point,say why?! i will tell u,coz if she shows the serials for the whole week as u want then there won't be a rest time for the cast and crew from any serial,and they will be very rushed in shooting and all that...I hope u understand what I want to say =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whatsername

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet candy

well I don't agree with u in this point,say why?! i will tell u,coz if she shows the serials for the whole week as u want then there won't be a rest time for the cast and crew from any serial,and they will be very rushed in shooting and all that...I hope u understand what I want to say =)
yeah but still ... they dont rush that mych and the star one shows come on Saturday also ...if not 5 dayz a wk atleast 6 na ? 
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

yeah but still ... they dont rush that mych and the star one shows come on Saturday also ...if not 5 dayz a wk atleast 6 na ? 

I see a show on Star One and trust me, as much as I enjoy seeing my favourite show 6 days a week, its disastrous for the actors! Just go and see their interviews, they're craving for some rest! And the show is full of fillers and parallel tracks. It was a bad decision by Star One. I do not want Karanika and other actors to undergo a similar fate so my vote is a big No to this.

-medz-

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

I see a show on Star One and trust me, as much as I enjoy seeing my favourite show 6 days a week, its disastrous for the actors! Just go and see their interviews, they're craving for some rest! And the show is full of fillers and parallel tracks. It was a bad decision by Star One. I do not want Karanika and other actors to undergo a similar fate so my vote is a big No to this.
thanks 4 agreeing with me!!!Big smile
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
[i dot think so because they need some rest after shooting for so many hours. If i was them i would never agree to this. everyone needs sum privacy right???Shocked
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
wonderfull post plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i also want that plzzzzzzzzzzzz ekta do this 4 us
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yes i agree wait you 

-medz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index