Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WANT MISHA &KABIR... giv KABIR a GOOD TRACK

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I'm not really upset at no Kabir-Misha because I never saw them as a couple but yes, I'm very upset with the way his character has been handled. And considering these new entries, it will be Kabir whose screen space will be compromised and I'm not sure I approve of that. Nonetheless, before getting judgmental, I would like to see how the track and these new characters are handledSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimusic_l0ver036

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Abby, don't post the topic in CAPS. It is considered shouting. And it will be much appreciated if the creatives are not criticized in this language.

r cvs out of their mind where our kabir is the coolest

even we can write better script for kabirs track

This forum is known for it's peace and restrained behaviour, so let's keep it like that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-nyctophilia.Jane..

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Kabir has been my favourite male character too, Abby, right from day 1. And Misha has been my all time favourite character. But I have never seen them as a couple, infact, seeing them as a couple would have been TOO MUCH, it would have literally sucked my love for the individual characters. I don't know why.. Ermm

I toh totally want these new guys - One for Panchi, and one for Mishku. Embarrassed And I want a girl for Kabir, too. Not T.. Someone totally freakin awesome! And I'm sure we will get a girl for him. But, for now, he has a track, that is, he wants to get Pia back, and no he is not being negative in this case! Pia used to be in  a relationship with him, he deserves his own share of attempts to get her back once he has redeemed himself, atleast that's what I think. Embarrassed

Kabir will be sidelined, I know.. But I am sure his track won't go on the wrong grounds, and he'd be firm in his I-wanna-fight-for-my-love thing. And I am sure, sooner or later, we will get a girl for Kabir. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@TM

Abhiya are not together right now so its actually Abhay-Pia-Kabir &
T-Abhay-Pia triangle is going on,,

The track is there for Kabir but due to T's absence they cant show it properly

And plz Ekta is Queen of television she can show good than us,,so plz dont say all that you can write better than them,,

We are viewers Accept or Reject the track but cant be script writter

Divine-Pearl IF-Sizzlerz
Divine-Pearl
Divine-Pearl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
First of all i cant imagine kabir and misha as a couple becoz  it would be injustice to relationship of sisters, afterall pia and misha r sisters and it may look weird one sister's ex bf is another sister's current bf. (just my POV)

They r not ignoring kabir,may be they wants to create love triangle (abhay-pia-kabir) or love rectangle (abhay-pia-t-kabir).
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

First of all i cant imagine kabir and misha as a couple becoz  it would be injustice to relationship of sisters, afterall pia and misha r sisters and it may look weird one sister's ex bf is another sister's current bf. (just my POV)

They r not ignoring kabir,may be they wants to create love triangle (abhay-pia-kabir) or love rectangle (abhay-pia-t-kabir).

Agree with u...More than the sisterly bond of Piya-Misha, I think its Kabir and Misha who are like siblings...Kabir used to call Misha "Chotu"...Clearly he sees her as a younger sister...Any sort of romantic relationship between these two is unthinkable..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divine-Pearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index