Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Siddharth....The most unfortunate!! (Page 3)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Shelly dear! how are U darling!! it is wonderful to see u post !! i know it is difficult to reamain optimistic but wht to do..i am tired of waiting!!

I do not know what to expect anymore!! but i really want Siddharth to be shown in a more believable  mannerCoz right now he is worst portrayed character!!

Start watching from now on Shelly...we can atleast discuss and post...may be something what we like might happen in the future!!

no dear if this show is going on like this.. i don't think i'll restart watching this show. if any positive results come from at least Sid's side i'll surely watch this show. now this track is irritating me. this is really a nonsense track now.. this is my POV..

i'm glad that ur here..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyakhilha

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
after seeing yday's epi even i feel the story is making sid seem like a eunuch....he will not do anything against his family even if they r wrong???he should have brought out the truth reg jawahar and chanchal long before...then niveditha would not have undergone such hardships and now he is bent on making her mad????where do u take anyone to the psychiatrist like this....even if she mad he can tell that she should be taken with compassion and love, na....he is an educated person, he should know the repercussions of branding somebody mad without ample proof...if the doc confirms his behavior is okay..till then how does he tell such things???or is he scared of his wife if he says anything she will misunderstand him???? 
ctms Newbie
ctms
ctms

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Akhila/Shelly,

Please don't worry muct abt CCBM and waste u'r precious time as this serial is a total crap which is being changed to suit the TRPs day by day ..even the cv's don't have an idea where they are heading to......nivren is one track that could gain TRP's..so that they would definitely hold on to it any cost....whether it's by showing sid as a dumbo or a family member as a stalker or whateverOuch

Nivi and sid were the two chars we all liked sooo much initially and they both are the very two characters whom I hate the most now..Angry

Nivi , the ever sacrificing-goddess  (who loves her cousin sister more than her lover and her parents Smile as I've seen her sacrificing  for her cousin sis and cousin sis only , all the way ) and who is 100 % helpless and crying all the time  is too yucky and same applies to Sid with his new dumb role

As for Sid's char ..yes , Abishek got a good break thru CCBM and all of a sudden his char got sidelined but he may be can't leave the serial  now ..poor Abhishek ..it's like a fresher in a new  job ..they don't have much options but go thru all the nonsense until u get some experience..that may be the reason why he's sticking to it...but the cv's themselves may not be sure whether they can revive the char of sid later...they have been focusing on showing sid  as a dumb character to promote viren ever since viren's entry...anyways he is a real good-looking guy and has improved a lot in acting..so he can get good roles in some good serials in future..getting a break is always the difficult thing right...Smile

btw viewers., have any earlier secrets /twists started unwinding in CCBM of late? ...as much as I believe they may never do  it but instead would be creating new confusionsDead...that what i have seen whenever i've watched CCBM earlier...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyakhilhashelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ctms

Akhila/Shelly,

Please don't worry muct abt CCBM and waste u'r precious time as this serial is a total crap which is being changed to suit the TRPs day by day ..even the cv's don't have an idea where they are heading to......nivren is one track that could gain TRP's..so that they would definitely hold on to it any cost....whether it's by showing sid as a dumbo or a family member as a stalker or whateverOuch

Nivi and sid were the two chars we all liked sooo much initially and they both are the very two characters whom I hate the most now..Angry

Nivi , the ever sacrificing-goddess  (who loves her cousin sister more than her lover and her parents Smile as I've seen her sacrificing  for her cousin sis and cousin sis only , all the way ) and who is 100 % helpless and crying all the time  is too yucky and same applies to Sid with his new dumb role

As for Sid's char ..yes , Abishek got a good break thru CCBM and all of a sudden his char got sidelined but he may be can't leave the serial  now ..poor Abhishek ..it's like a fresher in a new  job ..they don't have much options but go thru all the nonsense until u get some experience..that may be the reason why he's sticking to it...but the cv's themselves may not be sure whether they can revive the char of sid later...they have been focusing on showing sid  as a dumb character to promote viren ever since viren's entry...anyways he is a real good-looking guy and has improved a lot in acting..so he can get good roles in some good serials in future..getting a break is always the difficult thing right...Smile

btw viewers., have any earlier secrets /twists started unwinding in CCBM of late? ...as much as I believe they may never do  it but instead would be creating new confusionsDead...that what i have seen whenever i've watched CCBM earlier...

yea ur rite. me too can't bear this nonsense anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by akhilha

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

My opinion is Siddharth is not sidelined for good. His character is sidelined just for sometime, to build the character of Viren and to add some twists and turns to the show.

Also, I'ld say, Abhishek has to improve a lot, but at the same time, Neha Sargam, is also not that good, as a member has pointed out. Neha's whole face seems to be filled with glycerine. Her smile and simplicity are the strengths and people sympathesise with her character as she is shown to be sacrificing.

Kinshuk has come as the main TRP gainer of the show. If instead of Kinshuk, someone else had played Viren, this effect of Viren would never have been so much as is now in the show. You pair Kinshuk with anyone, same effect. Only few actors have this sort of effect like Ronit Roy, Apoorva Agnihotri or Harshad Chopra.
I know in terms of acting skills and versatality Abhishek has to still catch up but there are certain scenes in which he has been outstanding!! we have seen that he can do justice to certain portrayel of emotions very well!!

Sidelining is onething Bani....But here his character is losing credibilities and i feel sl angry to see him doing all these idiotic things !! his character never started out like this...i am really concerned that if they continue to show him not taking any stance..then he will be beyond redemption!!I would really hate that!!

In yesterdays epi he was shown to support his family....he doesnt have an iota of doubt on Chanchal and Jawahar inspite of knowing their true colors.....that is really idiotic...This what i mean when i say his character is losing credibility and it is very irritating to see him avt this way!!

i'm really shocked to read the updates. i hope what Bani said is right. they are doing all these things to project Viren's character. Sid's character will come out even stronger in the coming episodes.

To both of you,Smile

Our graduate student hangs a flyer which reads "Courage does not always roar. Its sometime the silent voice at the end of the dark tunnel, saying I'ld try tomorrow again". I understand Sid cannot wait for tomorrow, time has come he needs to act now.

Anyways, I feel the sole objective of creatives is to develop Viren's character at the eyes of Nivedita, at the expense of Sid. Since Viren is shown to love and protect Nivedita, I personally feel Viren is the right guy for Nivedita and Sid was not right. Saying so, I'ld love if CTS could have brought a better character for Sid, just to show to people like HL, CC and Divya that selfishness never win. HL vould have manipulated and played with Nivi's emotions and CC with Sid's, to break their love story and though their love story did not succeed, still selfishness and manipulations never work. Let Nivi-Viren stay together and let HL see that Nivi is happy with her spouse, but her manipulation could not get Divya her ultimate happiness.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 January 2011 at 8:43am

akhilhadiyaloveskinny

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
agree wid u completely
ek_nai_paheli Senior Member
ek_nai_paheli
ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I actually feel sad for Sid's character... he is the most unhappiest person in the serial. I have been reading the posts, and i think you are right when you say the cts have sidelined Sid completely only to give Viren prominence on the show, only because he is such a popular actor, and loved by all.  But i think it is completely unfair when you think that the serial was initially promoted as a love story between Sid and Nivedita (sid-putul)... I loved the way only he called her Putul... i wish they had continued with that instead of bringing this completely different angle to the story line.  

So many things don't make sense, like that dumbo (or should I say smart) Divya she knew that Sid loves Nivi, so why did she agree to marry him, and expect to have a happy every after?  Secondly Sid knows everything about Viren's father (forget his name), so why is he not doing anything about it, that issue was not been resolved and has completely disappeard from the scene.  The  whole track about Nivi's father being innocent..tied up the Viren's father's track. nothing on that either..

All they are doing is glorifying Viren's character and making Sid and Putul miserable... So in all of this, love has no meaning, yes marriages are important, but when you love someone and marry someone else, is it possible to forget that person completely and live happily ever after? Specially when they are living under the same roof?  Is that what love is..it has no meaning then right?  If you see amongs all four of them only Sid tried to keep his love, the other three betrayed him in their own way... First Nivi by sacrificing her love for her sister, and destroying Sid.  Then Divya marrying despite being aware that he is in love in her sister (selfish), and then Viren marrying her because he loved her or because he wanted to take revenge... still not sure which it is.  Like i said in the beginning, Sid is the most victimized here I think...

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_nai_paheli

I actually feel sad for Sid's character... he is the most unhappiest person in the serial. I have been reading the posts, and i think you are right when you say the cts have sidelined Sid completely only to give Viren prominence on the show, only because he is such a popular actor, and loved by all.  But i think it is completely unfair when you think that the serial was initially promoted as a love story between Sid and Nivedita (sid-putul)... I loved the way only he called her Putul... i wish they had continued with that instead of bringing this completely different angle to the story line.  

So many things don't make sense, like that dumbo (or should I say smart) Divya she knew that Sid loves Nivi, so why did she agree to marry him, and expect to have a happy every after?  Secondly Sid knows everything about Viren's father (forget his name), so why is he not doing anything about it, that issue was not been resolved and has completely disappeard from the scene.  The  whole track about Nivi's father being innocent..tied up the Viren's father's track. nothing on that either..

All they are doing is glorifying Viren's character and making Sid and Putul miserable... So in all of this, love has no meaning, yes marriages are important, but when you love someone and marry someone else, is it possible to forget that person completely and live happily ever after? Specially when they are living under the same roof?  Is that what love is..it has no meaning then right?  If you see amongs all four of them only Sid tried to keep his love, the other three betrayed him in their own way... First Nivi by sacrificing her love for her sister, and destroying Sid.  Then Divya marrying despite being aware that he is in love in her sister (selfish), and then Viren marrying her because he loved her or because he wanted to take revenge... still not sure which it is.  Like i said in the beginning, Sid is the most victimized here I think...

I dont think creatives sacrificed Sid, because of Kinshuk's popularity. To me, Its because the character Viren had to be consolidated as an answer to Sid's distrust on Nivi, especially from Nivedita's angle. Today, in every respect, Nivi believes Viren more than Sid. The creatives wanted to establish this thought only. That Nivedita as well as veiwers should be convinced that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita.

now, lets see how the story progresses.

DriftInfinitelydiyaloveskinny

Go to top