Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Siddharth....The most unfortunate!! (Page 2)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't think Abhishek Tiwari is wasted or unfortunate. In fact I think he is more fortunate than many who would like to step into his shoes to be launched in a Rajan Shahi Serial. The two couples in the Serial has almost equal footage (of course NivRen a little more as CCBM is the story of Nivedita). What more can a new comer ask for? Abhishek Tiwari has a lot to improve on the acting department. If you remember even before Bidaai Kinshuk had acted in other Serials, Movie and several advertisements... But Ranvir and Ragini  roles in Bidaai were less important than that of Sadhana and Alekh roles as long as KM was in the Show. Now if KM has ended up as the main lead then it is because he has the experience and ability to carry the entire show on his shoulders. No one cannot forget the fact that it is Kinshuk Mahajan who salvaged CCBM.

Having said this... I also have to admit that I see the Serial for Viren Character and not NivRen. I find the Nivedita character pathetic too and Neha's acting also not up to the mark. I really hate the tears and fear portrayed by her character. I hate weak woman characters who cannot stand by themselves. MP character is also getting too irritating and if the MP stuff keeps on continuing no one can make me watch this show even for Viren.

i agree with u about NIvi shown as a queen of tragedy at all the times and adamsel in distress drama is just getting on my nerves too coz they are really depicting the lead heroine as very weak where as the reality is such women exist only in some small villages where there is no education and are bound by superstition!!
Nivi is educated and can very well think!! Its an embarrasment to see women being treated like that since in reality todays women excell in all fields and are mentally strong than Men!! Here after all her enemies are all women and they could have made her handle her situation in such a way that could make us proud instead of waiting desperately for some hero to  come for her rescue!! Todays epi was a big slap on the modern woman and i refuse to take this kind of crap they are dumping on us!! It can really put off young girls from marriage !!!

And as for your take about abhishek.....i have to diasagree with you!! getting Footage is not IMP at all !! His chracter has been reduced to Dumps which is very unrealistic!! Just to show that Viren is a strong and ideal man for Nivi...they are time and again showing Sid very weak and spineless which was not his original character sketch ..It has been detoriated to this pathetic state deliberately!!

Do you think A Newcomer like him will ever be able to make place in anybodys heart after seeing him inthis horrible avtar!! It was his first brush with acting and he has done agood JOb...His efforts have been sincere But Characterisation of the actor does play a very crucial role!!

IF his role was totally negative ..He would have made an impact as avillain....If his chracter was positive and bit strong ..even if NIvaarth did not happen..he would have apositive impact on the viewers!!

But this kind of unfairness where in he is in a limbo most of the time...It is very pathetic!! I am sure even a small fan following he has will disappear at this rate coz his character is nothing to be remembered about!
IT is not the RS or Footage that counts But the characterisation that counts!! We all know that to salvage CCBM they have done this,,,,But i still feel it is very unfair!!!

well said Akhilha. i totally agree with u. my opinion is also the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriafa.starakhilha

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

I have never seen aserial where the Lead has been reduced to almost nothingness in  such aharsh manner and completely trample all over the character that even his loyal fans start forgetting wht he started out as in the beginning of the serial!!

To make popular lovstory work out like that of Nivren...Just Viren is enough!! he can carry forward the entire show ...no doubts about it!! But Siddharth had aformidable role in the serial and Sid Putul was wonderful while it lasted....OK...Now the story has to accomodate anew robust passionate love story of Nivren...They are doing awonderful job on that BUT i do not understand why they have to demean and humiliate and trash Nivaarth to bring out the goodness of Nivren!!
NIvaarth could have been given a bitter ssweet closure..after all it was their first love and they could have shown as moving on in matured away and falling in love witheir partners and the tackling of evil by all the Four of them.....anything in that line where even Nivaarth fans feel whtever happened was for the best...Instead they are making Siddharth SO pathetic....Nor Is he ahero or a Villain ..Nor is he astrong character ..Neither is his married life going forward nor he is able to forget his past.He has been reduced to  mere name thats all! Now he will be made a big fool of in the Mahaepi and every one will have field trip badmouthing him...WE are sincere fans of Abhishek Tiwari and he has given os Real good moments earlier On....so atleast The CTs should show some respect to the original track and Bid adieau to It in decent manner!!
I am sure they will not Redeem Sids character Coz they are using this as a strong basis fOr NIvren.lovestory to leap ahead...

I feel it is totally unfair...and Siddharth is the most unfortunate character!! He has lost everything....His love ....His dignity .....his self respect  and he does not even have a proper role!! his dialogues are totally insignificant and so is his presence in the serial!!

I am trying to still comprehend the drastic steps taken by the Cts to make us forget all about Nivaarths innocent love story!!

Bold: Totally agreed. Whenver I see him on screen, I feel bad for him. This character is totally sidelined!

fa.starakhilhashelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
My opinion is Siddharth is not sidelined for good. His character is sidelined just for sometime, to build the character of Viren and to add some twists and turns to the show.

Also, I'ld say, Abhishek has to improve a lot, but at the same time, Neha Sargam, is also not that good, as a member has pointed out. Neha's whole face seems to be filled with glycerine. Her smile and simplicity are the strengths and people sympathesise with her character as she is shown to be sacrificing.

Kinshuk has come as the main TRP gainer of the show. If instead of Kinshuk, someone else had played Viren, this effect of Viren would never have been so much as is now in the show. You pair Kinshuk with anyone, same effect. Only few actors have this sort of effect like Ronit Roy, Apoorva Agnihotri or Harshad Chopra.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 10 January 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Coming to the character of Siddharth, Siddharth is still the hero of this show. Personally, I'ld still wait for another 2-3 weeks, to say if this character is indeed sidelined for good. True, it is sidelined, as Viren's character needed to be built in a way opposite to Sid's. Today, Yashodhara's dialogue brought out this gist, that Viren and Sid now are facing each other. When people differ they face each other (or read it they are facing different directions), and when agree, they look towards the same direction.

fa.starakhilhashelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Coming to the character of Siddharth, Siddharth is still the hero of this show. Personally, I'ld still wait for another 2-3 weeks, to say if this character is indeed sidelined for good. True, it is sidelined, as Viren's character needed to be built in a way opposite to Sid's. Today, Yashodhara's dialogue brought out this gist, that Viren and Sid now are facing each other. When people differ they face each other (or read it they are facing different directions), and when agree, they look towards the same direction.

Bani, as always........... i liked ur comment. me not watching this show as my fav SID-PUTUL are not together. often go through the written updates. actually i have lost interest in this twists and turns. when are they going to reveal the truths to everyone regarding Bhuvan's death, Jawahar's frauds, Chanchal's wickedness which resulted in Sid-putul marriage breakup, about stalker etc....

Bani, don't u think its time now to reveal the truth in front of everyone? Nivi, the goddess of sacrifice is shown weeping always. i really can't bear this. i think Rsji must concentrate on one couple instead of showing two couples.

as you said i hope they will show Sid's character as strong one. i won't watch this show unless justice is done to Siddharth's character. i'm waiting for that moment. i like sid to be the male protagonist. i know ur Kinshuk fan. instead of u being a Kinshuk fan u have a great quality of analyzing each and every character that's why i discussed all these things with u.

so Bani, take care. waiting for ur comments.

akashcrazyakhilhafa.star

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

My opinion is Siddharth is not sidelined for good. His character is sidelined just for sometime, to build the character of Viren and to add some twists and turns to the show.

Also, I'ld say, Abhishek has to improve a lot, but at the same time, Neha Sargam, is also not that good, as a member has pointed out. Neha's whole face seems to be filled with glycerine. Her smile and simplicity are the strengths and people sympathesise with her character as she is shown to be sacrificing.

Kinshuk has come as the main TRP gainer of the show. If instead of Kinshuk, someone else had played Viren, this effect of Viren would never have been so much as is now in the show. You pair Kinshuk with anyone, same effect. Only few actors have this sort of effect like Ronit Roy, Apoorva Agnihotri or Harshad Chopra.
I know in terms of acting skills and versatality Abhishek has to still catch up but there are certain scenes in which he has been outstanding!! we have seen that he can do justice to certain portrayal of emotions very well!!

Sidelining is onething Bani....But here his character is losing credibilities and i feel sl angry to see him doing all these idiotic things !! his character never started out like this...i am really concerned that if they continue to show him not taking any stance..then he will be beyond redemption!!I would really hate that!!

In yesterdays epi he was shown to support his family....he doesnt have an iota of doubt on Chanchal and Jawahar inspite of knowing their true colors.....that is really idiotic...This what i mean when i say his character is losing credibility and it is very irritating to see him act this way!!

Edited by akhilha - 10 January 2011 at 9:39pm

akashcrazyshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

I know in terms of acting skills and versatality Abhishek has to still catch up but there are certain scenes in which he has been outstanding!! we have seen that he can do justice to certain portrayel of emotions very well!!

Sidelining is onething Bani....But here his character is losing credibilities and i feel sl angry to see him doing all these idiotic things !! his character never started out like this...i am really concerned that if they continue to show him not taking any stance..then he will be beyond redemption!!I would really hate that!!

In yesterdays epi he was shown to support his family....he doesnt have an iota of doubt on Chanchal and Jawahar inspite of knowing their true colors.....that is really idiotic...This what i mean when i say his character is losing credibility and it is very irritating to see him avt this way!!

i'm really shocked to read the updates. i hope what Bani said is right. they are doing all these things to project Viren's character. Sid's character will come out even stronger in the coming episodes.

fa.starakhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Shelly dear! how are U darling!! it is wonderful to see u post !! i know it is difficult to reamain optimistic but wht to do..i am tired of waiting!!

I do not know what to expect anymore!! but i really want Siddharth to be shown in a more believable  mannerCoz right now he is worst portrayed character!!

Start watching from now on Shelly...we can atleast discuss and post...may be something what we like might happen in the future!!

Edited by akhilha - 10 January 2011 at 9:38pm

akashcrazyshelly_nair

Go to top