Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rasam Track (should this be the end) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Once Rasam get together, do you think the track should end?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [58.14%]
18 [41.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@The_May_Rose loved ur post...... sweet..... God bless!Hug
just hope cvs do something nice to rasam track to make them likable on the script level.... so that this silly rasam shanak fan war ends.... otherwise it dosent feel positive to come here on this forum..... 
rasam story already seem to be picking up a little.... hope it rocks soon..... and cvs maintain a good balance between shanak and rasam scenes so that none of the fans feel offended or threatened....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

@Diya - I appreciate your post !!

Age is not an excuse for brash posts......I hope the member in concern realizes her mistake and takes heed from it...
This one sentence was not what brought on my comment.....There has been a lot going on here...Anyways....I do not INTEND to fight....Thats why I spent all that time writing up and justifying why that post was wrong instead of going on a bashing spree against the member...

Not only U....We all come here to take a break from hectic daily schedules and trust me...NO ONE loves to fight....!!

I just said all this in the sincere belief that this shall not happen again and lead to any fights between members...This is how dislike spreads....

I have nothing against Manish or any other actor....And I have not bashed them anywhere,so you dont need to justify their popularity to me.....I am not chiding you for being their fan.....U have every right to adore them....no one has the rigth to stop you from that....! I wasnt referring to actors here at all.....I was just expecting more civilized behaviour.....!!

It was just a piece of friendly advice.....And it was given out in good faith,not frivilous animosity !!! 

I dont dislike or fight with people on the basis of which actors they like.....I have got friends in RP FC where I visit and I do know how to respect people's choices and opinions !! Glad to see that you got my point sumwhat but misinterpreted it a bit too...I hope this post of mine will clear any misgivings you had about my comment !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
RBO was always about ShaNak.There was no need to bring another jodi or new people in cos it was on air for 8 or more months and ShaNak and Karan and YM held it well together for more than half of the episode time every single day.And they would have been too if this ROCK ON track wasn't introduced.But now it seems they are always talking about others hence losing the very essence of the show.This was def a different show and I don't understand why the channel has to follow the multiple couples trend.Hope the Ct's realise this and bring back the focus on ShaNak once again as it always was and should be!

RaSam's track can be a cameo one and then next set of characters moving ShaNak's story ahead.But looks like they are the second couple which was def not needed in RBO

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 08 January 2011 at 6:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21aditeeOlicityFanYasharanrockstogepe30bones88

shammaa Groupbie
shammaa
shammaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i dont want Rasam to go come-what-may.... i am also a big mayanka fan and in no condition wnat them to leave this show.... shanak is cute but mayanka is also very hot..... i want them to stay with RBO forever.... 
cvs please do something.... their story seems pretty confusing and illogical at times....  these actors are fantastic just change the story writer....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

shammaa Groupbie
shammaa
shammaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ok cvs..... do not change the essence of the show and do not loose mayankaa also.... here problem seems to be that mayankaa track made the show intense..... so to ensure the other RBO fans dont loose out on the essence of RBO which they were used to make rasam track also with RBO flavour..... i will have rasam anyways.... essence dosent matter mayankaa doROFL...ROFL change the recipe of rasam..... 

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i dont want Rasam to go....it's fine to have one more couple....but only for as long RBO remains the story of Shanak.

Edited by vatsalya - 08 January 2011 at 6:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFanYasharanrocksThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Vats,as long as the story is abt Shantanu and Khanak and their journey its okay for me too.And hope it happens that way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21aditeeNinjaInPyjamasbones88

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i want them to stay only.i only watch rbo for them.

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top