Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rasam Track (should this be the end) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Once Rasam get together, do you think the track should end?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [58.14%]
18 [41.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Awwww Teech !! *Hugsssss and Muahz*
Had gone off on a mini-break to the peaceful Kerala Backwaters for the New Years !!

Yeah....KT took off coz he knew I was not gonna be here from 26th dec to watch the show....So I specially told him that I'd be back in time to watch the episode on 7th jan....And he better be there....So he came back and shot on 6th so that I dont miss him at all when I resume watching the show !! LOL !!

Ufff....."Ye Ladka Haaye Allah kaisa hai deewana".....!! Mere liye kuch bhi karega....! M his "One True Love"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!! *Wicked Wink*

Edited by togepe30 - 08 January 2011 at 5:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21IFsKhanakjyothi1989OlicityFanNinjaInPyjamaskubare

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
not a chance..... rasam track should not end..... it should never end.... i am here for rasam too.... and i will also stop watching the show if rasam goes out...

@togepe30  lets respect prerna18's sentiments.... i myself am a big mayankaa fan and they are really doing a good job as actors and are fantastic lookers.... their entry really added value to the show.... if u check the mayankaa AT.... the first thread finished 150 pages in not even a week... thats a record in itself as i dont think this has ever happened on RBO forum atleast.... 
so what went wrong..... CVs...... they goofed up big time with the rasam story their costumes etc.... so y should manish and priyankaa fans have to bear missing them onsreen till they sign a new show.... and mayankaa is a very hot couple i surely want to watch them together.....
instead of hoping they exit lets hope CVs do some justice to RASAM track.....
lets take it all in good spirit and respect rasam fans as much as they respect shanak fans.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiWooHooHaha21

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
aatey hi shuru vandu Angry
he's mine Angry

he told me he doesnt like the chipku girl vandu at all ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFanNinjaInPyjamas

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@Diyajoshi -
Sentiments???
I dont think saying stuff like "How can ppl dare to ask RASAM to leave the show" is a comment to be taken in the right spirit !!
And "U earn Respect"...."U dont DEMAND for Respect" !!
As you sow shall you reap !! One can't demean the members who were here since day one and then expect all love and adoration from them...??

If you are new to IF then you need to go see the kind of bashing and in-acceptance that goes on in forums for new entries and the limit to which actors are bashed.....This forum in comparison has been very kind and welcoming to all.....! Inspite of that SHANAK fans have been only criticized...

As for threatening to QUIT if RASAM is shown the door then you NEED to realize that SHANAK is the main lead of the show.....Just coz a few new entries were introduced due to the 6-day format of star one,so that there is not too much pressure on main leads....that doesnt mean that they will be given equal footage and be made the show leads.....U wudve understood where m coming from  if RBO had been a RASAM show to start with and they'd have had SHANAK to come in ,in between !!! U wont get what I am saying now coz your viewpoint is biased to RASAM !!

And I dont blame you....U are a RASAM fan...So be it....But do not insult people saying "how dare you"....That will not get anyone's respect !!

We never said "how dare you" come in our forum !! Did we? We never said "we have been here since day one and we will not allow new ppl to come and tell the CVS what footage to give to which pair??" Then why should we deal with such rude comments ??

A healthy expression of viewpoints is the purpose of a FORUM !!! Everyone one has the right to say what they feel.....If you feel RASAM should stay...say so....If others feel track should be ended then they will say so......!! But U dont question others opinion and say "how dare they" !!! 

I have no "dushmani" with any of you.....I dont even know you people !! All I ask is be cordial and do not insult people and make urselves unwelcome !! Its just a show....Dont make it a matter of life and death !! Accept the difference in opinion....! It'll do everyone good !!

Edited by togepe30 - 08 January 2011 at 5:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21IFsKhanaksaaazaditeeOlicityFankubare-Deepali-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@Teech -

*bats eyelashes*
Chipko?? Me?? Nah !!
He is showing off and trying to act all cool...!
He is the one who keeps calling me up 20 times a day...!
I dont even sms him !!
Abhi call ayega toh khabar leti hu....What rumours has he been spreading about me !! LOL !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21IFsKhanakOlicityFanNinjaInPyjamaskubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
At the risk of sounding boring, I will repeat what I have said countless times beforeEmbarrassed......

We need additional cast members for the six-day format (That's a whole new debate, considering Karan's recent illness...)

ShaNak are the essense of  RBO, but new situations/characters add interest to the story.....

RaSam are related of ShaNak's life....

Majority of us watch for ShaNak, myself included, but we have RaSam fans on the forum too....

Demands should not be made on the CVs, all we should ask for is a interesting story....Balancing ShaNak, K-family and friends....

Getting back to the question....I think RaSam should stay, as the CVs are working on their story and I like Khanak's interaction with RaSam....

Edited : Vanduuuu!!Hug.....Welcome back sweetie....See you laterSmile.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 08 January 2011 at 6:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21-Simple-NinjaInPyjamas

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@May -

Hey January kahi ki (U have been upgraded from December kahi ki...lol)....How are you ??

Well the topic was only asking the viewpoint.....We are no forcing anyone to end any track....But disrespect for any forum members is sumthing that I do not like !! Whether it be anyone at all....!! I am against member bashing....Full Stop !!
The CVS will decide what to do with the show.....!! Neither are we forming petitions to end anyone's track nor are we demanding an exit....So that comment was unwarranted for !!

That was all I said...! Everyone can express their views...Dont bite each others heads off !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFankubareThe_May_Rose

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@togepe30 sorry for whatever offended u..... but there was nothing to hurt u.... and besides i didnt say what offended u so badly...... i was trying to calm u guys down.... u wanna fight so be it...... i dont want to....
 shanak rocks.... happy.....Hug
peace with me atleast! i barely come on this forum..... and whatever little time i come i dont want to waste my time in futile arguments like how Dare someone said "how dare u" 
yaar yeh forum hai boxing ring nahin.... and we r civilized viewers of all age categories..... prerna18 post sounds like she is some teenager fanatic fan of rasam (and trust me mayanka have a crazy fan following in that age category too and to what limits u cant even imagine.... these two are the super stars of shows whos TRP's never went below 3 and RBO being my current favorite show so no offence intended obviously must have never touched the trp of 0.3) n at that age (i assuming prerna is a teenager fanatic fan) u tend to use a little kiddish language.....
i am a big fan of manish and priyanka both but not a fanat but i have a lot of people in my circle who are fanatic fans of mayanka (and u google the two stars or see their work they dont DEMAND respect, they simply COMMAND it through their work and their super good looks).... who would not appreciate a lot of things mentioned against Mayanka on this forum by a lot of shanak fanatic fans....
so lets respect each others sentiments and not get so touchy about things here..... hope to see cv's do a good job with Rasam and then see u talking in favour of rasam as im sure if the same thing was said for shanak, this silly conversation wouldn't ve taken place.... 

@prerna18 at the cost of sounding like a complete imposer here i request u to apologize to togepe30 and in future please keep ur words as mild as u can so that it dosent offend any person on any forum.... if u dont respect the fans here why will they respect ur favorite couple....  

guys lets not be fantastic here....

@togepe30 im sorry for mentioning that i will stop watching the show..... i said it in a light hearted spirit.... i promise i will watch it even if god forbid rasam leave this show..... i will watch it for uWink 

peace and love to all the shanak and rasam fans out here.... bye bye.....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFan

Go to top