Rasam Track (should this be the end) - Page 3

Poll Question :

Once Rasam get together, do you think the track should end?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
ok cvs..... do not change the essence of the show and do not loose mayankaa also.... here problem seems to be that mayankaa track made the show intense..... so to ensure the other RBO fans dont loose out on the essence of RBO which they were used to make rasam track also with RBO flavour..... i will have rasam anyways.... essence dosent matter mayankaa do🤣...🤣 change the recipe of rasam..... 
i dont want Rasam to go....it's fine to have one more couple....but only for as long RBO remains the story of Shanak. Edited by vatsalya - 13 years ago
Vats,as long as the story is abt Shantanu and Khanak and their journey its okay for me too.And hope it happens that way!
i want them to stay only.i only watch rbo for them.
wish cvs end RASAM track soon.RBO shud remain as story of only SHANAK.........
@ veena pl . is topic ko clos karo .iske vajah se fourm ka mahool karab ho raha hai. plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......
yes veena plz close the topic
i didnt mean it start like that
that is why i kept discussion off

it was a general post!
lives should not start depending on this post!
Closing topic as per TC's request and also such kind of topics lead to comparisions and also provoke members to start with unneeded arguments.

I also strongly feel that it is not fair to the fans who enjoy this couple and love this show for them to be reading such topics more so being acceptable of it. Be nice members!

Please refrain from doing this again.

Thanks much.
Topic Closed.

RBO Dev Team.