India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Bloopers in today's(US) episode

lifeztuf Goldie
lifeztuf
lifeztuf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
There were lot of bloopers in today's episode(US). The one where Ishaan goes to disco with Sona and Suhana gets upset.

Blooper No. 1: Didnt BM tell Suhana that she'll tell Ishaan abt Suli's party? Then where was she when Ishaan came home, decided to go to disco with Sona??

Blooper No. 2: I remember Sona telling Ishaan(before they went out to disc) 'Go change ur dress and come'. So Ishaan must hv gone to his room. Then how did he miss the note that Suhana left on bed for him?

Blooper No. 3: Ishaan who is supposed to be the responsible one among the 2, didnt even care to call Suhana once and inform her before going out with Sona?

Blooper No. 4: Suhana called him so many times and Ishaan cudnt hear the ring. Fine. But he wd hv definitely seen the umpteen missed calls afterwards. Being a software engineer, wudnt he be bothered about the calls he gets on his cell?? Come on, s/w engineers in India spend most of their time on their calls and he doesnt even bother to see if he got ny calls or not. I'm surprised.

Blooper No. 5: After coming back, he didnt even bother to ask Suhana where she had been and that he was looking for her and then Sona persuaded him to go to Disco? Even Suhana didnt ask him once whether he read the note she left or not? Suhana ka to pata hai..gusse se dimaag garam tha..par Ishaan the sensible guy and so much irresponsible? Shocked

Edited by lifeztuf - 08 January 2011 at 1:13am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasohrobsunitaakumarvedula_1Garima_04Nirjhor105lovely.ravs--Nisha--FeefiYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Garima_04lifeztufFeefiGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I tell u,there were umpteen number of bloopers in that particular episode.IMO,that was the WORST epi ever of SGP...it seemed like a typical hindi serial..where suddenly when u call someone,the mobile falls from the pocket..kyun bhai..baki din kabhi Ishaan ka mobile nahin girta hai..bas usi din aur usi samay girna tha?ConfusedWacko..A half baked track and the utter nonsense of the family interfering in their Husband-Wife matters is the icing and Sona darling's OTT acting is the cherry on this half baked cake!LOL

Cant stop laughing ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I tell u,there were umpteen number of bloopers in that particular episode.IMO,that was the WORST epi ever of SGP...it seemed like a typical hindi serial..where suddenly when u call someone,the mobile falls from the pocket..kyun bhai..baki din kabhi Ishaan ka mobile nahin girta hai..bas usi din aur usi samay girna tha?ConfusedWacko..A half baked track and the utter nonsense of the family interfering in their Husband-Wife matters is the icing and Sona darling's OTT acting is the cherry on this half baked cake!LOL

You are very funnyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifeztuf

There were lot of bloopers in today's episode(US). The one where Ishaan goes to disco with Sona and Suhana gets upset.

Blooper No. 1: Didnt BM tell Suhana that she'll tell Ishaan abt Suli's party? Then where was she when Ishaan came home, decided to go to disco with Sona??

i didn't get that either.. i guess she went to the mandiir or market!!!!(sarcasm)

Blooper No. 2: I remember Sona telling Ishaan(before they went out to disc) 'Go change ur dress and come'. So Ishaan must hv gone to his room. Then how did he miss the note that Suhana left on bed for him?

that happens with me too..i'll miss it especially since he didn't go to his bed only his wardrobe.

Blooper No. 3: Ishaan who is supposed to be the responsible one among the 2, didnt even care to call Suhana once and inform her before going out with Sona?

he kept calling suhana btu she never picked up.. remember she was mad so started dancing with her friends.. but ya why didn't it show on suhana's phone that she got missed calls! thats a blooper!

Blooper No. 4: Suhana called him so many times and Ishaan cudnt hear the ring. Fine. But he wd hv definitely seen the umpteen missed calls afterwards. Being a software engineer, wudnt he be bothered about the calls he gets on his cell?? Come on, s/w engineers in India spend most of their time on their calls and he doesnt even bother to see if he got ny calls or not. I'm surprised.

again another blooper!

Blooper No. 5: After coming back, he didnt even bother to ask Suhana where she had been and that he was looking for her and then Sona persuaded him to go to Disco? Even Suhana didnt ask him once whether he read the note she left or not? Suhana ka to pata hai..gusse se dimaag garam tha..par Ishaan the sensible guy and so much irresponsible? Shocked

ishaan asked and his mom told him she was at suli/sudhi's party..  she didnt know ishaan was also invited...so he went with sonali...  but he had so much fun he wanted to share taht with suhana first. if they didn't have that fight i know before going to sleep ishaan would've said that.. made me sad tho:(

lifeztufYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

vedula_1YusBee

lifeztuf Goldie
lifeztuf
lifeztuf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by lifeztuf

i didn't get that either.. i guess she went to the mandiir or market!!!!(sarcasm)

that happens with me too..i'll miss it especially since he didn't go to his bed only his wardrobe.

he kept calling suhana btu she never picked up.. remember she was mad so started dancing with her friends.. but ya why didn't it show on suhana's phone that she got missed calls! thats a blooper!

again another blooper!

ishaan asked and his mom told him she was at suli/sudhi's party..  she didnt know ishaan was also invited...so he went with sonali...  but he had so much fun he wanted to share taht with suhana first. if they didn't have that fight i know before going to sleep ishaan would've said that.. made me sad tho:(

As far as I remember, Ishaan's Mom said 'Suhana might hv gone to her Dad's house'. She didnt say abt Suli's party. Did she? And that was before Ishaan went out with Sona. But after coming back, cud he not ask even once whether she had been to her Dad's house? And that sona was looking for her and since she was not there, he had to accompany her?

Edited by lifeztuf - 08 January 2011 at 2:07pm
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
^o really? maine phir dhayaan nahi diya.. i still this ishaan not asking right away was not a blooper cuz he was really excited to share with suhaana his happy news.. i know for sure that if suhaana didnt leave angrily ishaan would've asked about her evening...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top