Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i will quit GHSP if they dont stoP AA track edit (Page 8)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
well i know alot of people who are liking it .. are you trying to say, our opinions and choices dont matter at all?
is that what you are trying to suggest?
look i am not here to argue with you ..
i am just saying, you are voicing just a sections opinion... and there are alot of other aspects that makers have to consider before showing what they show on screen, some are apparent while others are not ..
there is always an option .. you watch the bits you like and skip those that you dont .. thats always an option.. cos remember what you feel may not always be what another feels as well...

Originally posted by priyaoct

Originally posted by -honeydew-

@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
most times the tone guys use towards the makers is rude and disgaceful...
if you dnt like a particular track there is a way to put across, since youu need to remember ppl playing the role are humans as well ...and they have been brouught iinto the show wwith thee promiseee that theey would be reqqquirreed on scrreeeeen foor that much timee ... now cos a sectiion doeesnt like seeing them the makers should just shunt them out ...??? wow!!! this is how you want to thank a show youu love so much, by deemanding for actors that you just want ..
i for one love the AA track and find it interesting .. while i am a Maan and Geet fan, i also feel the story is going forward only cos of AA at the moment ...
I dont think the makers are showing Maaneet in anyway, considering they are the main leads ..
the sectiiion that comes onto the net and voices it out may not even be the entire population ..
fake ids can be generateed eeverrywwheere ... if there are one lakh ppl on FB why iis iit that we get to see topics by only a select few ... ??
one must realise eveerything is jst a POV and the point can be conveyed nicely ...
as for romeo,adi pinky etc, they are supposed to be supporting cast, and giving them that time screentime economically is not a feasible option.. in anycase, whats the guarantee you u will not complain about them tomorrow if they actually do it ...??? people just need an excuse to blame others ...understand makers have a business to run and cannot always cater to everyones needs .... though they may waana ....

are they making show for themselves or for audience if majority dont like them. then whats the point to continue?
many started watching pkyek or shifting to other show i just want them to go back to original track. but now i have seen many supporters  of AA. 
after marriage if track continues trp will decide its fate, lets see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
if u dont wanna watch then dont!......y do u have to make an announcement here?

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

well i know alot of people who are liking it .. are you trying to say, our opinions and choices dont matter at all?
i am just saying, you are voicing just a sections opinion... and there are alot of other aspects that makers have to consider before showing what they show on screen, some are apparent while others are not ..
there is always an option .. you watch the bits you like and skip those that you dont .. thats always an option.. cos remember what you feel may not always be what another feels as well...

[QUOTE=priyaoct][QUOTE=-honeydew-]@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
if you dnt like a particular track there is a way to put across, since youu need to remember ppl playing the role are humans as well ...and they have been brouught iinto the show wwith thee promiseee that theey would be reqqquirreed on scrreeeeen foor that much timee ... now cos a sectiion doeesnt like seeing them the makers should just shunt them out ...??? wow!!! this is how you want to thank a show youu love so much, by deemanding for actors that you just want ..
i for one love the AA track and find it interesting .. while i am a Maan and Geet fan, i also feel the story is going forward only cos of AA at the moment ...
I dont think the makers are showing Maaneet in anyway, considering they are the main leads ..
the sectiiion that comes onto the net and voices it out may not even be the entire population ..
fake ids can be generateed eeverrywwheere ... if there are one lakh ppl on FB why iis iit that we get to see topics by only a select few ... ??
one must realise eveerything is jst a POV and the point can be conveyed nicely ...
as for romeo,adi pinky etc, they are supposed to be supporting cast, and giving them that time screentime economically is not a feasible option.. in anycase, whats the guarantee you u will not complain about them tomorrow if they actually do it ...??? people just need an excuse to blame others ...understand makers have a business to run and cannot always cater to everyones needs .... though they may waana ....

dear i come up with post after seeing too many polls and threads
ok trp will decide their track. i know many shifting to other shows

trp is proof dearLOL
i know many shifting their channel when they show them LOL

you seem to really in love with themEmbarrassed

chalo i pray cvs better make them lead of  ghsp abbb khushBig smile

utopia88

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
guys this is show about geet but that does not mean she will be there every eposide we love them but the are other characters who is in the show its story so if your love show you to quit be my guest because geet is the best if i didn't quit first day i saw this show i am not going to quit  for ever because i am a loyal fan i dont like arjun but he need a space from the show because he is a character
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

[QUOTE=priyaoct][QUOTE=-honeydew-]@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..

trp is proof dearLOL

lol that was hilarious!!
LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 09 January 2011 at 1:05am

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
 ]@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
[/QUOTE]

trp is proof dearLOL

[/QUOTE]

lol that was hilarious!!
LOL

i want AA as leads of GHSPDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming throwing tanturums abb saab khush ho jao.

[/QUOTE]
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

if u dont wanna watch then dont!......y do u have to make an announcement here?

sorry to contradict u, but here is the forum where we express our feelings, our likes, dislikes, pov...bashing is not allowed, but we can voice our feelings, right???i feel there is nothing wrong in voicing ur discontent in this forum...

and coming to the subject, the illogical reasoning behind the sudden sister is what bothered most of us...we r all still in the dark reg  pammi and kamya and who they r really...with no intention of solving those puzzles, suddenly a sis out of nowhere is thrust on us....and that too one who is not aware of the engagement of her bhai, and one who has to be invited to the marriage(dadi was telling nakul when she was preparing the wedding list), these r what really angers us...and that too the selection of the actor who is playing such an important role....for short cameos they choose beautiful actors like neha(pari) and jay, but for such an important role this one....they should have made sure the girl at least could act before selecting her...the way she acts and her dialogues r like yuck....agree that the lead actors need rest, we need parallel tracks...we were the ones who wanted parallel tracks, we always used to demand to the cvs to show us who paami and kamya really r etc....we wanted to see what is geet's family's state after she left HP...we always wanted to know about maan's parents and why there were no photographs of them in the house....geet being his future wife will not ask him anything about that...they keep on telling geet has nobody except maan, dadi, and anne...why doesnt she ask him about his parents...all these r tracks which can be developed...and we r never against parallel love tracks, when meera fell into jay's hands and their hospital scenes we enjoyed it...we were ready to enjoy even dev-meera track...let logic be there and let there be good actors, that is all we r demanding...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctsweet_chillyutopia88

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

guys let the cvs decide what to do watch vote and no offense but please keep your negative option to your self  dev quit no because we didn't like him that is not true but he quite because he was not getting the character meera two and i think you guys have to watch more shows because someday geet will end whether you like or not

priyaoct

Go to top