Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i will quit GHSP if they dont stoP AA track edit (Page 7)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
This is the only shows in which  fan's are demanding  full time for leads, they need rest, we should understand, jab NT ka dikha rahe the tab bhi bahut sare logon ne bola so much negativity so not able to watch the show.
  compare to other show in geet they are showing lead more time, check all ekata serial lead are getting only 5-10 min out of 30 min, here we are getting 15 min for lead,only  5-8 min on other char so be happy, till now I have not seen any serial in which full 30 min is intresting ,there are 5-7 min which is not having same impact like other 15 min,.so if due to 5-6 min if you are quting to watch the show, that is not good,it my pov  no ofence , Maneet 10-15 min scene are enough to stuck with geet ,AA scene are not good i agree but atleast  this is not giving any tension so can watch maneet scene with cool mind, but with so much negativity what was there due to NT ,we were not able to enjoy maneet scene also, only thing what i can say nikunj should replace n they should get back MEERa n Dev if they can replace them as we all know meera n dev has left the show. NT will come into pic during wedding I m sure about it, there is some suspence.

For marriage scene Geet n maan will be overloade as so many dance sequence are there and also they can't take risk with gc n dd health this time that why they are giving more AA scene,so it ok we have to tolerate them for some time may till marriage, they can't stop their track suddenly, it will be illogical, Arjun entry is for some motive so let it be finish.
 other serial start with so many char, each n every char has own story but here after hoshiyaarpur track, there are not may char n fans are also want to see only maneet so what CV can do now, they have to get some parallel tarck as 6 days schedule. we know AA track is not working that is due to actors are not good, let them give some time they will do their best. I think geet viewers have very high expectation with the serial, if you will compare with other serial, it is still much better.
  I don't have any problem until there are not much negativity n maneet scene are there.Geet is still best serial, I tried to watch other serial but didinot get any intrest, even I try pkyek, but there I don't like lead pair itself, after watching maneet I m not getting intrest in any jodi.

Edited by alovi_21 - 08 January 2011 at 11:31pm

neha-2 IF-Dazzler
neha-2
neha-2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i think its stupid......kya farak pad gya agar unka bhi track dikha diya....ppl r foolish if dey think dis ...!!!
oh god dis is seriously funny..ppl r relli action foolish..!!!
no offence..!!
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-2

i think its stupid......kya farak pad gya agar unka bhi track dikha diya....ppl r foolish if dey think dis ...!!!
no offence..!!

stupid?
foolish?
yeah i understand you are genius.

please no personal attacks i hope you understand the word RESPECT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

neha-2 IF-Dazzler
neha-2
neha-2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

no offence..!!

stupid?
foolish?

m nt sayin dem to u n if u think so m sry
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
most times the tone guys use towards the makers is rude and disgaceful...
if you dnt like a particular track there is a way to put across, since youu need to remember ppl playing the role are humans as well ...and they have been brouught iinto the show wwith thee promiseee that theey would be reqqquirreed on scrreeeeen foor that much timee ... now cos a sectiion doeesnt like seeing them the makers should just shunt them out ...??? wow!!! this is how you want to thank a show youu love so much, by deemanding for actors that you just want ..
i for one love the AA track and find it interesting .. while i am a Maan and Geet fan, i also feel the story is going forward only cos of AA at the moment ...
I dont think the makers are showing Maaneet in anyway, considering they are the main leads ..
the sectiiion that comes onto the net and voices it out may not even be the entire population ..
fake ids can be generateed eeverrywwheere ... if there are one lakh ppl on FB why iis iit that we get to see topics by only a select few ... ??
one must realise eveerything is jst a POV and the point can be conveyed nicely ...
as for romeo,adi pinky etc, they are supposed to be supporting cast, and giving them that time screentime economically is not a feasible option.. in anycase, whats the guarantee you u will not complain about them tomorrow if they actually do it ...??? people just need an excuse to blame others ...understand makers have a business to run and cannot always cater to everyones needs .... though they may waana ....

Edited by -honeydew- - 09 January 2011 at 12:39am
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

no offence..!!

stupid?
foolish?

m nt sayin dem to u n if u think so m sry

its ok my point is to bring cvs to real track of GHSP i know trp will be up this week but if they continue we might loose bulk of audiance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-2utopia88

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
if you dnt like a particular track there is a way to put across, since youu need to remember ppl playing the role are humans as well ...and they have been brouught iinto the show wwith thee promiseee that theey would be reqqquirreed on scrreeeeen foor that much timee ... now cos a sectiion doeesnt like seeing them the makers should just shunt them out ...??? wow!!! this is how you want to thank a show youu love so much, by deemanding for actors that you just want ..
i for one love the AA track and find it interesting .. while i am a Maan and Geet fan, i also feel the story is going forward only cos of AA at the moment ...
I dont think the makers are showing Maaneet in anyway, considering they are the main leads ..
the sectiiion that comes onto the net and voices it out may not even be the entire population ..
fake ids can be generateed eeverrywwheere ... if there are one lakh ppl on FB why iis iit that we get to see topics by only a select few ... ??
one must realise eveerything is jst a POV and the point can be conveyed nicely ...
as for romeo,adi pinky etc, they are supposed to be supporting cast, and giving them that time screentime economically is not a feasible option.. in anycase, whats the guarantee you u will not complain about them tomorrow if they actually do it ...??? people just need an excuse to blame others ...understand makers have a business to run and cannot always cater to everyones needs .... though they may waana ....

are they making show for themselves or for audience if majority dont like them. then whats the point to continue?
many started watching pkyek or shifting to other show i just want them to go back to original track. but now i have seen many supporters  of AA. 
after marriage if track continues trp will decide its fate, lets see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

are they making show for themselves or for audience if majority dont like them. then whats the point to continue?
many started watching pkyek or shifting to other show i just want them to go back to original track. but now i have seen many supporters  of AA. 
after marriage if track continues trp will decide its fate, lets see.

Check your inbox!!  Big smile

I'm going offline now!!

Au Revoir!

Go to top