Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i will quit GHSP if they dont stoP AA track edit (Page 6)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Whyyy are you gonna quit for them ?

I think Maaneet is more important to us Smile

dear maaneet important hein iss liye to itna ghusa aa raha he.Angry

exactlyAngry
they better stop
PKYEK is at 0.8 avergae n we r at 0.5
if cvs dun remove this AA god knows how the trps will get higher even in maaneet weddign ppl wont want to watch AA scenes so if they even skip a part n switch channel trps wont count

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

enough is enough 

majority have been complaining against arjun annie love track
i have seen many posts and poll regarding this on IF and even FB but cvs are forcing their love track on us.

they are hell bent on showing their track despite of all hue and cry.
and top of it they are ruining our maaneet marriage with their tortures dance.

it would be really fun if adi sir and pinki did the role of maaneet.
so everybody get ready for too much footage of AA in our favourit jodi wedding.

i have  seen many stop watching show since their track starts

even i am planning to quit after manneet wedding if cvs continue with their their track.

EDIT
i seen many shifting to maryada pkyek. cvs better bring back original track with dev NT vicky ASAP
we want logic back 

The CVS really need to WAKE UP!!

I miss the old writer Swati Pandey and the old director Noel Smith!!  

They did great work on the earlier episodes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Hey! I was just thinking of reasons why ppl r hating AA.... I mean AS OF NOW, they r not -ve characters...they r not affecting maneet in anyway.... Then y hate them? If it's about screen space, then it's just to give GC and DD a break...they CAN'T work 24/7! So I think that's why they have brought in AA! And frankly, I don't mind watching them! :)

mistyiNanthini9

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Whyyy are you gonna quit for them ?

I think Maaneet is more important to us Smile

dear maaneet important hein iss liye to itna ghusa aa raha he.Angry

exactlyAngry
they better stop
PKYEK is at 0.8 avergae n we r at 0.5
if cvs dun remove this AA god knows how the trps will get higher even in maaneet weddign ppl wont want to watch AA scenes so if they even skip a part n switch channel trps wont count

they are really spoiling maaneet wedding. even in yesterday  episode many got irritated 

utopia88

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Once the channel decided to go for six days, it was a given that Maaneet scenes will be less and I remember all worrying about the effect it will have on the show and the main leads who would invariably get overworked.

I guess the channel has found a solution for that...AA.....if not for them, it would have been someone else.

As someone rightly mentioned somewhere in the forum..yesterday......the office staff are merely sidekicks...they don't have enough substance or position to balance Maaneet for six days a week.

The story needs some others of more substance to balance Maaneet scenes. With the office staff it will always be light weight and all that would have worn off pretty soon

Now coming to AA....there are pros and cons to their track.

Pros:
1. They provide a much needed rest for the main leads....(imagine if they were to quit citing overwork?!)

2. They are related to the main leads one way or they other and so are justified in being present both at the work place and at home.

3. Their face-offs are not  too bad and nor are their dialogues.

4. Neither of them are bad looking and not such bad actors either as some people are making them out to be..(Annie can't emote, true, but there's nothing wrong with the way she delivers her dialogue and Arjun's a decent actor)

5. The love they are portraying is in contrast to Maaneet's and as a result the latter's love shines like a bright jewel....shows us how priceless such a love is.

Cons:
1. We love Maaneet so much that we want to see them all the time so we get irritated when these two appear...

2. There jodi is not convincing nor is their storyline...had it been treated with more intelligence and planning it would have worked.....this looks forced and out of the blue.....a little more mystery and suspicion about arjun's motives by Annie would have worked better.

3. If Nikunj could instill SOME expression that goes along with her excellent dialogue delivery, it would be more bearable.

Having said that, I like both actors and characters....especially when they share screen space with others other than each other.....but that's not possible always as that would mean that either GC or DD would have to be on the sets for shooting....then how will these two rest?

So, just grin and bear it ......it may not go on for ever....the AA track will have to end someday...may be with their marriage....after that, they won't have much to do....someone else will take their place and will be given equal importance so long as the channel telecasts the show for six days....GC/DD would still need to rest!

Edited by pippa - 08 January 2011 at 10:20pm
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Once the channel decided to go for six days, it was a given that Maaneet scenes will be less and I remember all worrying about the effect it will have on the show and the main leads who would invariably get overworked.

I guess the channel has found a solution for that...AA.....if not for them, it would have been someone else.

As someone rightly mentioned somewhere in the forum..yesterday......the office staff are merely sidekicks...they don't have enough substance or position to balance Maaneet for six days a week.

The story needs some others of more substance to balance Maaneet scenes. With the office staff it will always be light weight and all that would have worn off pretty soon

Now coming to AA....there are pros and cons to their track.

Pros:
1. They provide a much needed rest for the main leads....(imagine if they were to quit citing overwork?!)

2. They are related to the main leads one way or they other and so are justified in being present both at the work place and at home.

3. Their face-offs are too bad and nor are their dialogues.

4. Neither of them are bad looking and not such bad actors as some people are making them out to be..(Annie can't emote, true but there's nothing wrong with the way she delivers her dialogue and Arjun's a decent actor)

5. The love they are portraying is in contrast to Maaneet's and as a result the latter's love shines like a bright jewel....shows us how priceless such a love is.

Cons:
1. We love Maaneet so much that we want to see them all the time so we get irritated when these two appear...

2. There jodi is not convincing nor is their storyline...had it been treated with more intelligence and planning it would have worked.....this looks forced and out of the blue.....a little more mystery and suspicion about arjun's motives by Annie would have worked better.

3. If Nikunj could instill SOME expression that goes along with her excellent dialogue delivery, it would be more bearable.

Having said that, I like both actors and characters....especially when they share screen space with others other than each other.....but that's not possible always as that would mean that either GC or DD would have to be on the sets for shooting....then how will these two rest?

So, just grin and bear it ......it may not go on for ever....the AA track will have to end someday...may be with their marriage....after that, they won't have much to do....someonelse will take their place and will be given equal importance so long as the channel telecasts the show for six days....GC/DD would still need to rest!

well calling kc sidekicks is hurting many who love to see them.
what irritates many is illogical track they selected replacing dev is not a big issue we have seen in many serials why dont they continue with that???

viewers dont mind if they show vicky or sameera but it should be logical

on other thing parallel track mean another love story???? cant story be developed without it??? 

utopia88

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@priyaoct

You are right....it doesn't have to be a love story alone....the cvs for some reason are focusing on that instead of developing Arjun's revenge agenda....that's put into cold storage....that's what I implied in my post.....let Annie be suspicious of Arjun's motives once she found out who he is...she should pretend to respond to his overtures and find out what he's upto and his intentions towards the khurana family...she herself would be in danger from him.

But the cvs's imagination has gone AWOL.....what can we do other than put up with it...at least we get to see some awesome scenes of Maaneet like the one yesterday.

The fact that GC/DD did the scene so exceptionally well was coz they were rested...of course, they are great actors as well but the rest must have helped.....did u notice, even their body doubles were used when AA were dancing and the skit was on.

Good move by the channel.

Edited by pippa - 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm

priyaoctutopia88

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

@priyaoct

You are right....it doesn't have to be a love story alone....the cvs for some reason are focusing on that instead of developing Arjun's revenge agenda....that's put into cold storage....that's what I implied in my post.....let Annie be suspicious of Arjun's motives once she found out who he is...she should pretend to respond to his overtures and find out what he's upto and his intentions towards the khurana family...she herself would be in danger from him.

But the cvs's imagination has gone AWOL.....what can we do other than put up with it...at least we get to see some awesome scenes of Maaneet like the one yesterday.

The fact that GC/DD did the scene so exceptionally well was coz they were rested.....did u notice, even their body doubles were used when AA were dancing and the skit was on.

Good move by the channel.

my pov cvs doing a very big mistake by making him love sick puppy and show his love track it would be really awesome if they show it as powerful villian to take  revenge from MSK.
making him falling love with annie and realizing his mistake is killing potential of his character. 

Edited by priyaoct - 08 January 2011 at 10:46pm

pippautopia88

Go to top