Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa
Once the channel decided to go for six days, it was a given that Maaneet scenes will be less and I remember all worrying about the effect it will have on the show and the main leads who would invariably get overworked.
I guess the channel has found a solution for that...AA.....if not for them, it would have been someone else.
As someone rightly mentioned somewhere in the forum..yesterday......the office staff are merely sidekicks...they don't have enough substance or position to balance Maaneet for six days a week.
The story needs some others of more substance to balance Maaneet scenes. With the office staff it will always be light weight and all that would have worn off pretty soon
Now coming to AA....there are pros and cons to their track.
1. They provide a much needed rest for the main leads....(imagine if they were to quit citing overwork?!)
2. They are related to the main leads one way or they other and so are justified in being present both at the work place and at home.
3. Their face-offs are too bad and nor are their dialogues.
4. Neither of them are bad looking and not such bad actors as some people are making them out to be..(Annie can't emote, true but there's nothing wrong with the way she delivers her dialogue and Arjun's a decent actor)
5. The love they are portraying is in contrast to Maaneet's and as a result the latter's love shines like a bright jewel....shows us how priceless such a love is.
1. We love Maaneet so much that we want to see them all the time so we get irritated when these two appear...
2. There jodi is not convincing nor is their storyline...had it been treated with more intelligence and planning it would have worked.....this looks forced and out of the blue.....a little more mystery and suspicion about arjun's motives by Annie would have worked better.
3. If Nikunj could instill SOME expression that goes along with her excellent dialogue delivery, it would be more bearable.
Having said that, I like both actors and characters....especially when they share screen space with others other than each other.....but that's not possible always as that would mean that either GC or DD would have to be on the sets for shooting....then how will these two rest?
So, just grin and bear it ......it may not go on for ever....the AA track will have to end someday...may be with their marriage....after that, they won't have much to do....someonelse will take their place and will be given equal importance so long as the channel telecasts the show for six days....GC/DD would still need to rest!
well calling kc sidekicks is hurting many who love to see them.
what irritates many is illogical track they selected replacing dev is not a big issue we have seen in many serials why dont they continue with that???
viewers dont mind if they show vicky or sameera but it should be logical
on other thing parallel track mean another love story???? cant story be developed without it???