Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i will quit GHSP if they dont stoP AA track edit (Page 2)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

No offence..go ahead bud... Quit lollz...
I thought our love for maaneet is more than hate for any other couple..so whatever may happen .. Until gurmeet and drashti are there in the show.. I WONT QUIT THE SHOW..
Waise adi pinkey was a good idea...
But annie is his sister and pinkey and adi are employs.. :) :) :) so i guess you got it..

<font color="#FF0000" size="3">dear they are getting more screen space then our maaneet you will agree after watching tonight epi.</font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="3">i am just upset why so much importance to them</font>

oh yea bud.. I saw it.. But we cant just quit the show for aa.. Lets fight for more onscreen space for maaneet:)
or may be cvs are doing this to relax dd and gc.. As the next week drama sequence is going to be kinda very hectic for the poor stars... :)

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

No offence..go ahead bud... Quit lollz...
I thought our love for maaneet is more than hate for any other couple..so whatever may happen .. Until gurmeet and drashti are there in the show.. I WONT QUIT THE SHOW..
Waise adi pinkey was a good idea...
But annie is his sister and pinkey and adi are employs.. :) :) :) so i guess you got it..

<font color="#FF0000" size="3">dear they are getting more screen space then our maaneet you will agree after watching tonight epi.</font>
</font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="3">i am just upset why so much importance to them</font>

oh yea bud.. I saw it.. But we cant just quit the show for aa.. Lets fight for more onscreen space for maaneet:)
or may be cvs are doing this to relax dd and gc.. As the next week drama sequence is going to be kinda very hectic for the poor stars... :)

agree but why dont they show  kc staff in order to give them rest.every day i witness lots of hatred posts tell me what will they do in the end

cvs are testing our patience 
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Be positive.. All iz well... Why spoil mood on them.. Am excited for their marriage..
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Be positive.. All iz well... Why spoil mood on them.. Am excited for their marriage..

tell me what about viewers mood when we are going to see tortures AA dance tonight. dont they care about us????

ok just check fb wall after epi aired and see reactions( after AA dance)
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

they are new, their track might be interesting..how long have you seen them anyway?
the story's focus is MAAN and GEET..it will stay focussed on Maneet..but other characters need to be used to..yesterday's epi used a lot many characters.

there are other good characters too and its great they are being shown.. Adi- Pinki track would be great too..
but anni Arjun are being Shown because perhaps track demands it.

so chill and fast forward AA scenes if you don't want to watch :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctSimplyAparajita

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

<font color="#FF0000" size="3">tell me what about viewers mood when we are going to see tortures AA dance tonight. dont they care about us????</font>
</font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="3"> ok just check fb wall after epi aired and see reactions( after AA dance)</font>
i dunn care about their dance.. :) all i care is about maaneet dance... :) :) :) and my opinion is not at all disturbed by views of other people.. As i dunn give a damn to what people think.:) and did i say i love aa more than maaneet or something.:) i just said why create issues on them as they are not important than our maaneet.. Just relish maaneet.. And ofcource cvs cant pressurise leads as 6 days a week only gurmeet and drashti will take a toll of their health.. And i guess we the loyal fans will never want it.. And for god sake man.. I NEVER SAID I AM IN LOVE WITH ARJUN AND ANNIE CHEMISTRY.. ITS JUST MY POV.. Maaneet rocks...

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 08 January 2011 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

they are new, their track might be interesting..how long have you seen them anyway?
the story's focus is MAAN and GEET..it will stay focussed on Maneet..but other characters need to be used to..yesterday's epi used a lot many characters.

there are other good characters too and its great they are being shown.. Adi- Pinki track would be great too..
but anni Arjun are being Shown because perhaps track demands it.

so chill and fast forward AA scenes if you don't want to watch :))

geet.a believe me i have convincing my self since one month.their scenes realy irritates majority.

i am one who is voicing it. i am sure there must be many who must be on the verge of quiting after maaneet marriage. even my own friends stop watching.
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hey y yaar tension ? in a mariiage they are so many involved in various activities..thats wat they are showing us .... they are just enacting a play of our maneets story which ll end our hero-heroines dance...so have patience.they are giving us the treat for the marriage  ..so be happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

Go to top