Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaoct thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 ]@TM: i am amazed at how you are think you know more than the makers whats best for the show..
most times the tone guys use towards the makers is rude and disgaceful...
if you dnt like a particular track there is a way to put across, since youu need to remember ppl playing the role are humans as well ...and they have been brouught iinto the show wwith thee promiseee that theey would be reqqquirreed on scrreeeeen foor that much timee ... now cos a sectiion doeesnt like seeing them the makers should just shunt them out ...??? wow!!! this is how you want to thank a show youu love so much, by deemanding for actors that you just want ..
i for one love the AA track and find it interesting .. while i am a Maan and Geet fan, i also feel the story is going forward only cos of AA at the moment ...
I dont think the makers are showing Maaneet in anyway, considering they are the main leads ..
the sectiiion that comes onto the net and voices it out may not even be the entire population ..
fake ids can be generateed eeverrywwheere ... if there are one lakh ppl on FB why iis iit that we get to see topics by only a select few ... ??
one must realise eveerything is jst a POV and the point can be conveyed nicely ...
as for romeo,adi pinky etc, they are supposed to be supporting cast, and giving them that time screentime economically is not a feasible option.. in anycase, whats the guarantee you u will not complain about them tomorrow if they actually do it ...??? people just need an excuse to blame others ...understand makers have a business to run and cannot always cater to everyones needs .... though they may waana ....

dear i come up with post after seeing too many polls and threads
ok trp will decide their track. i know many shifting to other shows

trp is proof dearπŸ˜†
i know many shifting their channel when they show them πŸ˜†

you seem to really in love with them😳

chalo i pray cvs better make them lead of  ghsp abbb khushπŸ˜ƒ

lol that was hilarious!!
πŸ˜†

i want AA as leads of GHSP😍😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ throwing tanturums abb saab khush ho jao.

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

if u dont wanna watch then dont!......y do u have to make an announcement here?

sorry to contradict u, but here is the forum where we express our feelings, our likes, dislikes, pov...bashing is not allowed, but we can voice our feelings, right???i feel there is nothing wrong in voicing ur discontent in this forum...

and coming to the subject, the illogical reasoning behind the sudden sister is what bothered most of us...we r all still in the dark reg  pammi and kamya and who they r really...with no intention of solving those puzzles, suddenly a sis out of nowhere is thrust on us....and that too one who is not aware of the engagement of her bhai, and one who has to be invited to the marriage(dadi was telling nakul when she was preparing the wedding list), these r what really angers us...and that too the selection of the actor who is playing such an important role....for short cameos they choose beautiful actors like neha(pari) and jay, but for such an important role this one....they should have made sure the girl at least could act before selecting her...the way she acts and her dialogues r like yuck....agree that the lead actors need rest, we need parallel tracks...we were the ones who wanted parallel tracks, we always used to demand to the cvs to show us who paami and kamya really r etc....we wanted to see what is geet's family's state after she left HP...we always wanted to know about maan's parents and why there were no photographs of them in the house....geet being his future wife will not ask him anything about that...they keep on telling geet has nobody except maan, dadi, and anne...why doesnt she ask him about his parents...all these r tracks which can be developed...and we r never against parallel love tracks, when meera fell into jay's hands and their hospital scenes we enjoyed it...we were ready to enjoy even dev-meera track...let logic be there and let there be good actors, that is all we r demanding...
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys let the cvs decide what to do watch vote and no offense but please keep your negative option to your self  dev quit no because we didn't like him that is not true but he quite because he was not getting the character meera two and i think you guys have to watch more shows because someday geet will end whether you like or not
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read this ... it may help you warm upto them a little .. ofcourse its a matter of personal choice .. but my friend wrote this after last nights episode ..
i find tremendous potential in terms of story .. yes the actors can get better, but then everything takes time..
as for trps .. well they took a dip every since big boss started ... now that the show has ended lets see where it goes from now on ...
i always like to stay positive about the show and its tracks cos i believe everything is shown for a reason

priyaoct thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

sorry to contradict u, but here is the forum where we express our feelings, our likes, dislikes, pov...bashing is not allowed, but we can voice our feelings, right???i feel there is nothing wrong in voicing ur discontent in this forum...

and coming to the subject, the illogical reasoning behind the sudden sister is what bothered most of us...we r all still in the dark reg  pammi and kamya and who they r really...with no intention of solving those puzzles, suddenly a sis out of nowhere is thrust on us....and that too one who is not aware of the engagement of her bhai, and one who has to be invited to the marriage(dadi was telling nakul when she was preparing the wedding list), these r what really angers us...and that too the selection of the actor who is playing such an important role....for short cameos they choose beautiful actors like neha(pari) and jay, but for such an important role this one....they should have made sure the girl at least could act before selecting her...the way she acts and her dialogues r like yuck....agree that the lead actors need rest, we need parallel tracks...we were the ones who wanted parallel tracks, we always used to demand to the cvs to show us who paami and kamya really r etc....we wanted to see what is geet's family's state after she left HP...we always wanted to know about maan's parents and why there were no photographs of them in the house....geet being his future wife will not ask him anything about that...they keep on telling geet has nobody except maan, dadi, and anne...why doesnt she ask him about his parents...all these r tracks which can be developed...and we r never against parallel love tracks, when meera fell into jay's hands and their hospital scenes we enjoyed it...we were ready to enjoy even dev-meera track...let logic be there and let there be good actors, that is all we r demanding...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

and coming to the subject, the illogical reasoning behind the sudden sister is what bothered most of us...we r all still in the dark reg pammi and kamya and who they r really...with no intention of solving those puzzles, suddenly a sis out of nowhere is thrust on us....and that too one who is not aware of the engagement of her bhai, and one who has to be invited to the marriage(dadi was telling nakul when she was preparing the wedding list), these r what really angers us...and that too the selection of the actor who is playing such an important role....for short cameos they choose beautiful actors like neha(pari) and jay, but for such an important role this one....they should have made sure the girl at least could act beforeselectingher...the way she acts and her dialogues r like yuck....agree that the lead actors need rest, we need parallel tracks...we were the ones who wanted parallel tracks, we always used to demand to the cvs to show us who paami and kamya really r etc....we wanted to see what is geet's family's state after she left HP...we always wanted to know about maan's parents and why there were no photographs of them in the house....geet being his future wife will not ask him anything about that...they keep on telling geet has nobody except maan, dadi, and anne...why doesnt she ask him about his parents...all these r tracks which can be developed...and we r never against parallel love tracks, when meera fell into jay's hands and their hospital scenes we enjoyed it...we were ready to enj
oy even dev-meera track...let logic be there and let there be good actors, that is all we r demanding...

See even I hate the aa track and the points u have written is valid.....but there are ppl who like the aa track...u can't deny that even their opinion does count..and leaving the show is not a wise think to say...and how do u knw that aa track is permanent...once arjun comes to knw the real face of naintara and wen he'l be guilty..believe me even this track will meet its death...its just a matter of few weeks...and speaking of dev's track...I very well remember there were some members who used to say that they dnt want to see boring dev-meera-nt scenes..like hw annie-arjun are being bashed even dev-nt used to be bashd...and that's wat I'm totally against of..even they deserve a chance..imagine if they cum across our forums how hurt will they be...even fb geet is getting more cranky day by day due to these posts...criticising is not bad...but in a constructive way
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

See even I hate the aa track and the points u have written is valid.....but there are ppl who like the aa track...u can't deny that even their opinion does count..and leaving the show is not a wise think to say...and how do u knw that aa track is permanent...once arjun comes to knw the real face of naintara and wen he'l be guilty..believe me even this track will meet its death...its just a matter of few weeks...and speaking of dev's track...I very well remember there were some members who used to say that they dnt want to see boring dev-meera-nt scenes..like hw annie-arjun are being bashed even dev-nt used to be bashd...and that's wat I'm totally against of..even they deserve a chance..imagine if they cum across our forums how hurt will they be...even fb geet is getting more cranky day by day due to these posts...criticising is not bad...but in a constructive way

i am glad that u agree to me and say u hate the aa track...actually i dont hate the aa track nor do i have any pbm with the arjun...it is anne i dont like....geet is a serial where the actors r so good u cannot imagine anybody else in their place...can u imagine anybody else in adi sir's place, pinky's place, sasha's place (though we might have to) etc etc...but anne just doesnt fit in this serial...to prove my point pls go to https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1586072 where the wedding promo is shown and see the way that girl is standing....look at pinky, look at tasha and look at anne...the way she is standing, what grace does this girl have??? i dont know...i find her just irritating...previously ppl might have complained about other tracks other than maaneet scenes, but now since GC and DD illness, everybody has realized that there should be other tracks to give them their rest...so we r willing to accept other tracks, but for god's sake, give us a break from this anne girl...she cannot act, she cannot emote, she cant even pose for a photo gracefully....so irritating...the part should have gone to some actor who can act very well since the part is so important...it is my opinion that this track would have gone well had the actor been different...
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyaoct

its ok my point is to bring cvs to real track of GHSP i know trp will be up this week but if they continue we might loose bulk of audiance.

ohk..!!πŸ˜ƒ
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree dat v hate annie n arjun nuissance.. bt quitting cn never b possible...our luv 4 d luv birds "mannet" is above all hatred n revenge..... v all luv dem n v will b successful.. annie n arjun has no match 2 dem.........
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: twilight.bella

i agree dat v hate annie n arjun nuissance.. bt quitting cn never b possible...our luv 4 d luv birds "mannet" is above all hatred n revenge..... v all luv dem n v will b successful.. annie n arjun has no match 2 dem.........

Tell me about it!!  A&A just don't gel with the show and Maneet!!

The CVS need to heed our advice ASAP!!