Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i will quit GHSP if they dont stoP AA track edit

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

enough is enough 

majority have been complaining against arjun annie love track
i have seen many posts and poll regarding this on IF and even FB but cvs are forcing their love track on us.

they are hell bent on showing their track despite of all hue and cry.
and top of it they are ruining our maaneet marriage with their tortures dance.

it would be really fun if adi sir and pinki did the role of maaneet.
so everybody get ready for too much footage of AA in our favourit jodi wedding.

i have  seen many stop watching show since their track starts

even i am planning to quit after manneet wedding if cvs continue with their their track.

EDIT
i seen many shifting to maryada pkyek. cvs better bring back original track with dev NT vicky ASAP
we want logic back 

Edited by priyaoct - 08 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
No offence..go ahead bud... Quit lollz...
I thought our love for maaneet is more than hate for any other couple..so whatever may happen .. Until gurmeet and drashti are there in the show.. I WONT QUIT THE SHOW..
Waise adi pinkey was a good idea...
But annie is his sister and pinkey and adi are employs.. :) :) :) so i guess you got it..

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 08 January 2011 at 1:10am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctramita_nayalbd670816maaneet_forevermaneet_forever9itsmylifeboss..VeenaGcian..ShadowImbuebharkhajaspreetm2815Real.Madridmaaniqrasuk19SofnaSilentsoulpickachu

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i do agree with you
now AA Screen space is more than our Maan and Geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctblackb28

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

No offence..go ahead bud... Quit lollz...
I thought our love for maaneet is more than hate for any other couple..so whatever may happen .. Until gurmeet and drashti are there in the show.. I WONT QUIT THE SHOW..
Waise adi pinkey was a good idea...
But annie is his sister and pinkey and adi are employs.. :) :) :) so i guess you got it..

dear they are getting more screen space then our maaneet you will agree after watching tonight epi.

i am just upset why so much importance to them

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
OMG I swear 2 god I'm going 1 FLIP OUT next time I see an AA out of GEET thread ! I don't even like them dammit no one does but they're ONLY given importance because MANEET MARRIAGE ! They're busy doing those scenes so they need 2 fill up time ! GOD - calm down & because GEET also airs on Saturdai's now GC + DD have 2 work WAY overtime unless they have another track ! So AA are technically helping GurTi out So they're not that busy ! Go ahead quit the show or be like others + suck it ap like a true GEET fan ! =D

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 08 January 2011 at 1:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thashalinipriyaoctKashish_88sweet_angel27bd670816SimplyAparajita..Adeena..pickachu

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
i agree with u but quiting is not a solution ........ likr all new entries A-A track is also just a twist in geets life........ it will never take more importance!!!!! and about they taking more space......... the story has to move on and for the new twists to come, i gues its is needed.......... i would advice u to just switch the channel when u see them........... actully i like geet and annie portins and maan's family moments with her so i wont quit ever!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctbd670816pickachu

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

OMG I swear 2 god I'm going 1 FLIP OUT next time I see an AA out of GEET thread ! I don't even like them dammit no one does but they're ONLY given importance because MANEET MARRIAGE ! They're busy doing those scenes so they need 2 fill up time ! GOD - calm down & because GEET also airs on Saturdai's now GC + DD have 2 work WAY overtime unless they have another track ! So AA are technically helping GurTi out So they're not that busy ! Go ahead quit the show or be like others + suck it ap like a true GEET fan ! =D

i agree with you but lead can be rested  by showing kc staff, really they are fun to watch.

trps are getting low.

many will watch GHSP till maaneet wedding.

but if they keep on showing you will witness many quitters.lets get realistic approach

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

i agree with u but quiting is not a solution ........ likr all new entries A-A track is also just a twist in geets life........ it will never take more importance!!!!! and about they taking more space......... the story has to move on and for the new twists to come, i gues its is needed.......... i would advice u to just switch the channel when u see them........... actully i like geet and annie portins and maan's family moments with her so i wont quit ever!!!!!!!!!!

please read my post carefully i am talking IF they contiues.

believe me i am voicing many concerns who are getting irritated with their track.

but cvs are not listening

Go to top