Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mera Dil tumhare bina darkhata nahi.OS(Maneet)

Noori93 Senior Member
Noori93
Noori93

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Fingers crossed for this one...Please do comment
Mera Dil tumhare bina darkhata nahi.

"Papa..Papa"Sapna ran to her father.

"are meri angel,I missed you"He said kissing her cheek and spinning her around.

"Papa,Papa app shirfe mele ho na,aur mama ke"Sapna asked her father.Her eyes were just like his wife,

"Bilkul,aap sirf hameri ho!Wasaiy apki mama kahan hain beta"He said looking at her.

"Papa woh mama upaar hain,chalo lets go.I want a piggy back ride."

"Chalo Pir"He  said as he swung her to his back and held to her tight before running up the stairs.

"Mama.Mama dekho papa agaye"Sapna said to her mother.

"hmmmmm"she said not looking up.

"Geet I know your angry at least say hi to me"Maan said frustrated

She was mad at him.It was nothing new,they did not get a long anymore.It was his fault,he never told her about sameera.He had forgotten her completely,because of Geet.When Geet found out she had looked at him and threw his words back at him about trust.She had spat out that he was not committed to the relationship.She had pushed him so far,sapna was 7 months at the time.She had stopped talking to him completely.In fact she never talked to anyone accept for her sapna.He had broken her trust.Geet,someone who could not live without him for a second had not said a word for 3 years.The only time she was near him was when they visited Dadi,she did not want her dadi to worry so they had put up an act infront of her.Although Maan did not need to act,he adored her.Motherhood had done wonders to her body,she had curves in the right places.Her usual attire had changed,she wore saree's now.Maan looked at her with pleading eyes.She never let him explain,she just him out.He watched as he saw her put some stuff in a bag.Wait.A bag.That's when he saw it,half her saree's were in a bag,that meant she was leaving.He felt a pain in his chest,ignoring it his legs started to shake.She was leaving.

"Beta,can you go get your toys."

"Kyon mama"

"Can you go get your toys"She said almost yelling.

"N-o I do not want too."Sapna said hugging her daddy.

"Beta you go out for a while,I need to speak to your mother."Sapna  ran out.

"What are you doing Geet"

"Maan this marriage fell apart a long time ago.I think we both agree that we were never meant for each other.I w-ant..I want a divorce Maan."She said looking at him,she saw him look at her ith fury.

"You want a divorce right,then Why was it so hard for you to SAY it.huh?Tell me Geet,one mistake.one mistake and you are punishing me by taking everything away from me.You did not try to work out the problems.SO how the hell is this marriage ever supposed to WORK out."Maan said in fury.Pure anger.

"I will send you the papers via mail okay,and you can see Sapna anytime you want for as much time you want.I will not stop you."Geet said.

"NO..No..NOOO...I want my child to be here with me.I want my wife to be by my side.Please Geet..Please."he said

"Mama why is Papa crying...Mama why are you crying"Sapna said running to her parents room.She hugged her teddy bear

"beta,we are leaving"Geet said wiping her tears and asked sapna to take her hand.

"NO.I want to stay with Papa"She said running to her father and hugging him.

"What about me Sapna"

"Please stay Mama."

"I have to go,please understand."

"please come with me,I will let your papa see you anytime you want"Sapna could not see her mother cry,she did not like it.She did not understand why she always cried like this.She looked at her daddy who was frozen in place.

"Papa,I am going...Papa I will always love you Papa please do not cry."She said hugging him before going to her mother.

"we will stay in touch Maan.As soon as  i can get a lawyer I will send him.Here I do not need this card or your money.I will find work."Geet said turning to leave when she saw her mangalsutar.She was about to take it off when she heard Maan yell in Pain.

She turned around and watched as Maan clutched his chest and fell down.Running to him she called him a few times but it looked like he had fainted.She quickly called the ambulance,and 30 mins later Sapna and Geet waited outside of the hospital for him.She saw their doctor come out and ask her to come to his office.

"Have a seat Mrs Khurana."

"How is he."

"He is fine,but Mrs Khurana he is only 28 and this is the second time he almost had a heart attack."Geet looked at him confused.

"Yes the first time when Miss Sameera drank poison and killed her child.They were engaged and she was carrying their child.Yet she did not want the child.She left him after.Mrs Khurana,I am not only his doctor but I went to school with him.I know you do not know this,but Maan really loves you.Please,he needs your support."The doctor said but Geet had got numb.She had assumed he cheated on her.She didn't let him talk and today he almost had a heart attack.She slowly ran out with a sleeping sapna.She placed her in the car,while she got out and fell to the ground.She broke down,she loathed her existence.

"Maan beta you are up,yeh kiya hua beta."

"Dadi I want Geet,please where is she."Maan said looking around for her

"beta,patha nai she called me and I can not find her"Maan felt numb again.

"Please find her...Please I need her I will die without her....I want her by my side I want my daughter."Dadi looked at him in tears she turned around and was about to leave when she saw Geet and sapna.She sighed and left,giving them their privacy.

Maan saw Geet walk up to him,she was a mess.She had been crying.He tried to get up but Geet rushed over to him and told him to lay down.He watched her place his sleeping angel in the seat,while she walked over to him.Maan was shocked to see Geet fall on her knees ad cry. in front of him

"I am sorry.Main bohot buri hoon.Maine aap pai shaaq kiya.4 saal or 7 mahine maine apko dukh diya.I am so sorry.I was wrong I am so sorry.I was so hurt Maan but I love you Maan.I love you so much.I don't want to leave you Maan.I am so sorry.I hurt you."She said as Maan watched her,he felt relief.She was here to stay.She found out the truth.

"Geet please do not cry,it was my fault.Come here hun."He said as Geet ran to him and stopped a bit before bending down and hugging him.

She looked up at him and wiped his tears,while kissing his lips lightly.Maan grabbed her and deepens the kiss.After a while they pulled away.

"Geet"Maan said in a serious tone.

" I am going to have a heart attack"

"You feel pain..where...Let me call the doctor."She said as he held her wrist.

"After that kiss any man would die"He said

"Maan you scared me."She said before a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Bring Sapna and come lay with me."Geet protested but gave in.

"Mrs Khurana when we get home I am going to do things to you that I wanted to do for so long"He said seductively as Geet shivered and hid her face in his chest.Slowly the family fell asleep.

"When Dadi entered with Dr Arjun,she saw Maan,Geet and sapna all sleeping together.She smiled and turned to look at Dr Arjun.

"Thank you for saving their relationship.You did something I wanted to do for years"

"Anytime Dadi."

Sometimes a relationship needs a saviour.Sometimes it needs an angel.Dr Arjun was their savior.

7 years Later.

Love will always find a way.His heart was her prisoner.without her his heart could not beat.Her love for him grew.Without him she would not be 3 months pregnant with their third child

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarscarce05deekshacghansasmajuhi_ansaribhakbhartifantaannihemvbshivangi783totalweirdoEscapistdoosheekacharlie1950TishuuJULIELsanjuleemaaneetkimeet-shamima-Iqbal Neha1Dhara_sIlovemsksanu3108Vintagepeachmrk-1punjabi.princeshindu4lyfkomlika-Yaz-vrsharmasimi91Koolsmilemaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-..shreyaa..RiMa_972-Saruu-KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebnahtani88charmed onesnamita25sweet scorpio--Ratna--aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetshah10CrazyCutesyJunglebeeKrishna_Sourav

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

simply awesome....

truly beautifully written...

thanxx for this beautiful OS

keep writing dear

reva

Noori93 Senior Member
Noori93
Noori93