India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maneet romance to be replayed?

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
 so the office people r out to do a skit on maneet love? but how much do they actually knw? do they know the HP incidents? without that how will they really show the depth of maneet love? will the skit make arjun realise how wrong his sis is? hope he will get a shock ( if the skit really goes into those details). being sangeet may be only the happy parts will be enacted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargishpreet-MaanEetLover-drdee142khushi_4ever

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I dont think there is gonna me some1 playing NT & Dev & all other ppl LOL 
So just those some coffee scenes in office & all I think !!
I wish they would show whole story though like fast forwarding those story I would love to see that !!Wink
ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
the depth is fromthe HP parts yaar
butkoi nai
office parts were very good tooWink
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I dont think there is gonna me some1 playing NT & Dev & all other ppl LOL 
So just those some coffee scenes in office & all I think !!
I wish they would show whole story though like fast forwarding those story I would love to see that !!Wink

and dont forget the kurban hua dance...i think the dance they showed in the precap with arjun lifting anne is that dance...that dance happened in front of the whole office staff and is always shown as  a highlight in their romance...so i think that dance will be there....but we have to suffer AA doing that dance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
What could be more torturous than this? Even GC and DD may not be able to recreate the magic of those good old days. Annie/Arjun??? God save us.

SakshiGarg

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Hello thereSmileTongueSmile

If at all, and in all logical thinking, they are going to re-enact M-G romance, it would be tht which started with the premises of KC.  I wouldnt even mind their first meeting in M's office where she bumped into him and he gazes into her eyes as he holds her, paper flying and in his words 'the green s.suit' she wore....and on and on and on.... the clients, the dances, the agression from Maan and Geets quivers and fear and clumsiness before Maan.... so very memorable and close to our hearts.....

Ofcourse theres so much staff they could ask details from and who better than adi and pinki.  When Maan was walking away from Dadi in the hospital to make a decision on which life to keep and which to take....flashes of Geet's past like a slide show run through his mind, now who would hv related these to him because they were very personal experiences of Geet when Maan was not present... cause he was one of the agressors!!  anyways so like that, the past can be revealed by Geet to her 3 bandars esp. Romeo the director of the skit.  Still think its the origins of the office romance....

CHEERSSmileTongueSmile
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

so the office people r out to do a skit on maneet love? but how much do they actually knw? do they know the HP incidents? without that how will they really show the depth of maneet love? will the skit make arjun realise how wrong his sis is? hope he will get a shock ( if the skit really goes into those details). being sangeet may be only the happy parts will be enacted.

Yeah if they show that part then Arjun will definitely realize his folly but I think they will show only the happy parts as you said you know being sangeet celebration & all. Hope they show how NT tried to kill Geet and how Maan saved her, that will shock Arjun (but I don't think they willConfused)

khushi_4ever

anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
they cnt recreate those magic.. evn they dntknw wat actng is.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top