India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Disturbing Thought!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I had a disturbing thought suddenly when i read somewhere over this IF that Virens character is too good toeeb true... Is it?? I wonder if he has a different personality then how will the CT's bring it forward...

I understand that they have worked too hard to bring Nivi and Viren together and still they have long ways to go in their trust and love to develop completely...

I was watching all the scenes of Nivi and Viren form the first episode and the song sequence where they do nagada nagada...there is a paragraph as below:

Aare bachpan se uska
Ek deewana tha
Jiska kaam gali ke aashiq pare hatana tha
Dil se jisko maan raha tha
Apne dil ki rani woh
Aur kisi pe hi yaaro marti thi marjani woh
Ek kahani khatam tho duja kissa shuro hua
Nagada nagada nagada baja

I understand that he was really young when they took him away...may be JAAL did not want Viren to get friendly with Nivi or Divya like SID was.... and may be they kept his separate from them??

I know all are excitedly waiting for Viren to come back and save Nivi... which he will for sure...are HERO ka kaam hi hein apne Saathi, yaara ko bachane ki...

But thought will voice my POV.... what do u guys think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsz786

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index