Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sereaishitedare

DOC! Actually I was thinking that too. I read the updates for a while because the whole Rekha track was supremely boring, and the updater, I think it was sweetgirl, mentioned a DOC was treating Laali again. So me being super silly went and watched the episode only to be fuming mad to learn that the destructives replaced MY DOC! with another DOC! Not even another hot male DOC, but a pretty female DOC! πŸ˜‘

Anyways back to the topic, yea I think it would be smart of Shekhar to figure out that Surbhi is not executing the correct treatment plan, or for him to figure out that she is Siddy's sister, and then realize that nothing good can come out of this treatment, and go back to the good old doc that he trusts, Suman's daddy <3

@Bold :OMG!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Dunno What to say.. So What should I write..Never knew you reads updates as Well😳..any ways should I clerify that I dont mean by DOC that DOC or Say DOC menace Female DOC..πŸ˜†I m confuse..Did I made mistake you mean....πŸ˜•

And I know that you are Manav Fan and Writing up those thing dint meant offend anyone..it should not ..Its quite evidat though that Track dint work for show....

Anyways Nice to see you back..Should I write two -3 topic on manav/Doc than I think you'll be coming here for sure ..Right..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

@Bold :OMG!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Dunno What to say.. So What should I write..Never knew you reads updates as Well😳..any ways should I clerify that I dont mean by DOC that DOC or Say DOC menace Female DOC..πŸ˜†I m confuse..Did I made mistake you mean....πŸ˜•

And I know that you are Manav Fan and Writing up those thing dint meant offend anyone..it should not ..Its quite evidat though that Track dint work for show....

Anyways Nice to see you back..Should I write two -3 topic on manav/Doc than I think you'll be coming here for sure ..Right..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Hahaha....oh lord, I didn't mean you made a mistake...I meant the creatives or rather the destructives made a grave error. I was being super silly and got super excited....I just mentioned you cuz you were the updater...I did NOT absolutely NOT mean to offend you...and I'm sorry if I did?

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

And yea.....more topics on the lovely doc will definitely make me post more.....no but for real I've been real busy and just can't help but post a reply when the lovely doc is mentioned. Otherwise I'm always on here reading updates. You and telenovelle do a fab job on the updates by the way...<3

Thanks lovelies πŸ˜Š
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hahaha....oh lord, I didn't mean you made a mistake...I meant the creatives or rather the destructives made a grave error. I was being super silly and got super excited....I just mentioned you cuz you were the updater...I did NOT absolutely NOT mean to offend you...and I'm sorry if I did?

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

And yea.....more topics on the lovely doc will definitely make me post more.....no but for real I've been real busy and just can't help but post a reply when the lovely doc is mentioned. Otherwise I'm always on here reading updates. You and telenovelle do a fab job on the updates by the way...<3

Thanks lovelies πŸ˜Š

Have not done updaters for awhile because I am sick of this show.
I only read the updates so sweet girl is doing a good job.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
My mom has said the same thing, she wants to see Suman's dad return and cure Laali. I'd love to see that happen, while he is there maybe he can see for himself what a disappointment Suman has turned out to be and teach her a lesson
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

Thanks lovelies πŸ˜Š

Pls dont be Sorry Dear..I m feeling 😳😳 Now..It dint offend But I was confuse Like what I hv written..Oh Girl ..This is so Funny..πŸ˜†Anyways I m happy atleast It brought you back here ..Thanks for Coming back...Hope you are doing well Dear..Tack care...and Yeah Even  Life  here is also driving me so Busy..But Dunno Like you Love Manav ..my love For shali does not Let me stay away from here... 😳