Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Bring back the DOC to help LAALI...the HERO (Page 2)

sereaishitedare Senior Member
sereaishitedare
sereaishitedare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
DOC! Actually I was thinking that too. I read the updates for a while because the whole Rekha track was supremely boring, and the updater, I think it was sweetgirl, mentioned a DOC was treating Laali again. So me being super silly went and watched the episode only to be fuming mad to learn that the destructives replaced MY DOC! with another DOC! Not even another hot male DOC, but a pretty female DOC! Angry

Anyways back to the topic, yea I think it would be smart of Shekhar to figure out that Surbhi is not executing the correct treatment plan, or for him to figure out that she is Siddy's sister, and then realize that nothing good can come out of this treatment, and go back to the good old doc that he trusts, Suman's daddy <3

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Firstly it his daughter who needs some treatment from him. Doc can also take out a big cane or could borrow the chabuk from Loha and give a good beating to his daughter SUMAN. 

Right now...He needs to fix up his daughter along with Rekha.
Let them have some good "therapy" to realizes what witches they are.LOLLOLLOL
I like your idea as well.....ClapClapClapClapClap
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sereaishitedare

DOC! Actually I was thinking that too. I read the updates for a while because the whole Rekha track was supremely boring, and the updater, I think it was sweetgirl, mentioned a DOC was treating Laali again. So me being super silly went and watched the episode only to be fuming mad to learn that the destructives replaced MY DOC! with another DOC! Not even another hot male DOC, but a pretty female DOC! Angry

Anyways back to the topic, yea I think it would be smart of Shekhar to figure out that Surbhi is not executing the correct treatment plan, or for him to figure out that she is Siddy's sister, and then realize that nothing good can come out of this treatment, and go back to the good old doc that he trusts, Suman's daddy <3

@Bold :OMG!!ShockedConfusedLOL..Dunno What to say.. So What should I write..Never knew you reads updates as WellEmbarrassed..any ways should I clerify that I dont mean by DOC that DOC or Say DOC menace Female DOC..LOLI m confuse..Did I made mistake you mean....Confused

And I know that you are Manav Fan and Writing up those thing dint meant offend anyone..it should not ..Its quite evidat though that Track dint work for show....

Anyways Nice to see you back..Should I write two -3 topic on manav/Doc than I think you'll be coming here for sure ..Right..EmbarrassedWink

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 08 January 2011 at 10:48pm
sereaishitedare Senior Member
sereaishitedare
sereaishitedare

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

@Bold :OMG!!ShockedConfusedLOL..Dunno What to say.. So What should I write..Never knew you reads updates as WellEmbarrassed..any ways should I clerify that I dont mean by DOC that DOC or Say DOC menace Female DOC..LOLI m confuse..Did I made mistake you mean....Confused

And I know that you are Manav Fan and Writing up those thing dint meant offend anyone..it should not ..Its quite evidat though that Track dint work for show....

Anyways Nice to see you back..Should I write two -3 topic on manav/Doc than I think you'll be coming here for sure ..Right..EmbarrassedWink

Hahaha....oh lord, I didn't mean you made a mistake...I meant the creatives or rather the destructives made a grave error. I was being super silly and got super excited....I just mentioned you cuz you were the updater...I did NOT absolutely NOT mean to offend you...and I'm sorry if I did?

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

And yea.....more topics on the lovely doc will definitely make me post more.....no but for real I've been real busy and just can't help but post a reply when the lovely doc is mentioned. Otherwise I'm always on here reading updates. You and telenovelle do a fab job on the updates by the way...<3

Thanks lovelies Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Hahaha....oh lord, I didn't mean you made a mistake...I meant the creatives or rather the destructives made a grave error. I was being super silly and got super excited....I just mentioned you cuz you were the updater...I did NOT absolutely NOT mean to offend you...and I'm sorry if I did?

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

And yea.....more topics on the lovely doc will definitely make me post more.....no but for real I've been real busy and just can't help but post a reply when the lovely doc is mentioned. Otherwise I'm always on here reading updates. You and telenovelle do a fab job on the updates by the way...<3

Thanks lovelies Smile

Have not done updaters for awhile because I am sick of this show.
I only read the updates so sweet girl is doing a good job.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
My mom has said the same thing, she wants to see Suman's dad return and cure Laali. I'd love to see that happen, while he is there maybe he can see for himself what a disappointment Suman has turned out to be and teach her a lesson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedare

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Maaf?? *kaan pakkering*

Thanks lovelies Smile

Pls dont be Sorry Dear..I m feeling EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now..It dint offend But I was confuse Like what I hv written..Oh Girl ..This is so Funny..LOLAnyways I m happy atleast It brought you back here ..Thanks for Coming back...Hope you are doing well Dear..Tack care...and Yeah Even  Life  here is also driving me so Busy..But Dunno Like you Love Manav ..my love For shali does not Let me stay away from here... Embarrassed

Go to top