Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

   
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Bring back the DOC to help LAALI...the HERO

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Joined: 30 December 2009
Posts: 5708

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I believe the only person who can help Laali get back to normal is the DOC...Suman's dad.
What do you think?LOL

He helped her before when she took on another personality of the thakharani, so why not bring the good old Doc back to the show.Wink  He would be shocked at Laali's behavior, but I believe he could help herLOL. After all he did surgery on her and in the correct way...he took out the bullet that almost hit her heart by going through her stomach. Isn't that clever???? He can help her recover from this multiple personality with his smart solutions....after alll he is the DOCROFL He might do the same surgery and it could bring her back perhaps.LOL

What do you think about the Doc helping Laali????
LOLLOL


Edited by telenovelle - 08 January 2011 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10.Mandy.Ms.S.K.

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I dunno Wether they'll bring any Doc to help Laali or not..Yes I thought that May he could help..But that Story really dint worked for Show..So hes Character send off For ever...If HE could help than We may had tarck Like he help Shekhar as well..But nothing was like there...Bcuz Shekhar was also losted When he left..But It dint happened..So He wont come back..I guess..But all And All AGREE the Fact Laali Needs Doctor That could be any one...Shekhar should consult Specialist..Before its too late...And it Damge his Family & Laali too much...

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 1037

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

I believe the only person who can help Laali get back to normal is the DOC...Suman's dad.
What do you think?LOL

He helped her before when she took on another personality of the thakharani, so why not bring the good old Doc back to the show.Wink  He would be shocked at Laali's behavior, but I believe he could help herLOL. After all he did surgery on her and in the correct way...he took out the bullet that almost hit her heart by going through her stomach. Isn't that clever???? He can help her recover from this multiple personality with his smart solutions....after alll he is the DOCROFL He might do the same surgery and it could bring her back perhaps.LOL

What do you think about the Doc helping Laali????
LOLLOL


He! he! he!LOLROFL That is the best idea I have heard so far.   Maybe he can give her shock therapy.  Or better still, give her Siddy's brain.  He is a brilliant doctor, aint he?  Remember how he took out the bullet that was in Laali's chest or was it the head through her her stomach.  So where did he get his medical degree from?.ROFLROFLROFL
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Joined: 23 November 2010
Posts: 836

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
no this is a bad idea, once he comes here more trouble will start for lali as suman will go great heights to make sure her daddy doesn't cure lali with the help of loha! so i think the only person that can help lali is shekhar the beloved husband and father!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

no this is a bad idea, once he comes here more trouble will start for lali as suman will go great heights to make sure her daddy doesn't cure lali with the help of loha! so i think the only person that can help lali is shekhar the beloved husband and father!!!!!!!!!
 
I know And If this Stupid CV's wanna trouble Laali more they'll bring him back..But I m doubted..that Doc & his Family track was badly rejected by viewers and Show paid off by Slot Change..So I can say they wont go for it..But they should go for some Special treatment for Laali Form anyother Good Doc...Beside that Surbhi..Shes useless yaar.
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 58671

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Firstly it his daughter who needs some treatment from him. Doc can also take out a big cane or could borrow the chabuk from Loha and give a good beating to his daughter SUMAN. 


Edited by Ms.S.K. - 08 January 2011 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Firstly it his daughter who needs some treatment from him. Doc can also take out a big cane or could borrow the chabuk from Loha and give a good beating to his daughter SUMAN. 
 
Wow..So Correct Words yaar..I AGREE..You hv beated at Right Girl..Clap
sereaishitedare Senior Member
sereaishitedare
sereaishitedare

Joined: 17 February 2007
Posts: 423

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by afghan33

no this is a bad idea, once he comes here more trouble will start for lali as suman will go great heights to make sure her daddy doesn't cure lali with the help of loha! so i think the only person that can help lali is shekhar the beloved husband and father!!!!!!!!!
 
I know And If this Stupid CV's wanna trouble Laali more they'll bring him back..But I m doubted..that Doc & his Family track was badly rejected by viewers and Show paid off by Slot Change..So I can say they wont go for it..But they should go for some Special treatment for Laali Form anyother Good Doc...Beside that Surbhi..Shes useless yaar.

@ bold: I don't think it was the track per se that helped the show change slots, it was the leap altogether, and the insane amount of dragging the destructives did.

I personally loved the track, it was different. It was the only time Laali didn't suffer and she wasn't in any immediate danger, unlike in Loha's haveli, even though she was with her beloved and amazing husband.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan of Manav's, I meant the entire Shyamli track. If only they hadn't dragged it so much...*sigh*

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Promo:Laali Enters in Loha's haveli-Must Watch

Author: -SweetGirl-   Replies: 7   Views: 1952

-SweetGirl- 7 1952 25 August 2010 at 7:21am by -SweetGirl-
Laali's Vs Shyamli's Family:Big Conflict For LAALI

Author: -SweetGirl-   Replies: 0   Views: 833

-SweetGirl- 0 833 04 August 2010 at 11:22pm by -SweetGirl-
Laali--is a same Laali..just name changed !!

Author: -SweetGirl-   Replies: 4   Views: 919

-SweetGirl- 4 919 31 July 2010 at 8:33am by nycsweetie
Laali hui khoobsurat/Laali Bani Thakurayin : E24

Author: AS..   Replies: 0   Views: 760

AS.. 0 760 29 July 2010 at 4:01pm by AS..
no laali saves shkehar or shekhar saves laali

Author: laali4shekhar   Replies: 1   Views: 1246

laali4shekhar 1 1246 25 August 2009 at 8:03am by princessRock776

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index