India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mannet Love as SKIT

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Guys these people going to do Mannete lovas SKIT. well it will be interesting to see that. The concept of AA playing Manneet is little unhappy.. I dont think Arjun and Anniee will have that much potential as our Manneet. 

Arjun   MAAN SINGH KHURANA
                    Anniee GEET HANDA

Saari duniya mein  hamara Manneet ko pretend karna muskil hi nahi na mumkin hai

phir bhi dekenge woh log kya karne wale hai. MAAN SINGH KHURANA AUR GEET HANDA ko koi bhi imitate nahi kar saktha kyun ki woh dono alag hai 

Edited by verode - 08 January 2011 at 12:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctPGirnramita_nayalartisticrafia-eiya-momentsofme.lovetheserial-MaanEetLover-quitAmoureuxtodayzstar

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Oh Gosh I dont even wanna imagine AA being MG ! Urgh! Hopefully will see some expression in there bloody face atleast !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
u r right

..VeenaGcian..

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Exactly. Perfectionist ko koi pretend kar sakta hai...  Smile

And guyz Maaaneet ko dekhne ke baad AA to pikhe hi lagenge na... But they are not that bad... Lets give them a chance (Though i understand Nikunj cannot act at all.. She has an expressionless face... Confused  But Piyush is not bad )... For a change lets not think of AA and try and enjoy the ceremony guyz.

Afterall hamare Maneet ki Sangeet ceremony hai yaar... Embarrassed

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Exactly. Perfectionist ko koi pretend kar sakta hai...  Smile

And guyz Maaaneet ko dekhne ke baad AA to pikhe hi lagenge na... But they are not that bad... Lets give them a chance (Though i understand Nikunj cannot act at all.. She has an expressionless face... Confused  But Piyush is not bad )... For a change lets not think of AA and try and enjoy the ceremony guyz.

Afterall hamare Maneet ki Sangeet ceremony hai yaar... Embarrassed

Ha yaar woh to hai 

Amoureux

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Ya totally agree with u dear...ho don't knw aur kitna AA scenes ko bear karna padega wo bhi maaneet ke role mai  ufffffffAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

..VeenaGcian..

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Guys. Tongue Think Arjun will do a good job.  Besides he does have a magical effectBroken Heart which unfortunately blow dries very quickly unlike Maan Singh Khurana whose effect on others is immortalised; Annie, can't say. But her blood is Khurana Khandan as she seems poised to take the first steps to dilly dally in the romance. Strong willed and upfront. Totally opposite of Geet (my schweety darling!).

Anyways I agree: No one can be Maan or Geet but can try to imitate with poor ratings. LOL

I am rather curious as to how they're gonna enact the skit; hope its not just a dance sequence propagating AA love.... there should be smilesSmile and screechesSleepy and ovationClap from the staff and few of the invited clientele, who happened to be witnesses to this fairy tale that would prove a love storyHeart worth telling!!!! 

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Guys. Tongue Think Arjun will do a good job.  Besides he does have a magical effectBroken Heart which unfortunately blow dries very quickly unlike Maan Singh Khurana whose effect on others is immortalised; Annie, can't say. But her blood is Khurana Khandan as she seems poised to take the first steps to dilly dally in the romance. Strong willed and upfront. Totally opposite of Geet (my schweety darling!).

Anyways I agree: No one can be Maan or Geet but can try to imitate with poor ratings. LOL

I am rather curious as to how they're gonna enact the skit; hope its not just a dance sequence propagating AA love.... there should be smilesSmile and screechesSleepy and ovationClap from the staff and few of the invited clientele, who happened to be witnesses to this fairy tale that would prove a love storyHeart worth telling!!!! 

ya agree with u

Go to top