Sasural Genda Phool

WHY DO V LUV "D"EM SO MUCH.. (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Originally posted by sreeu

To refresh our selves from the sadness of ishaan n suhana i am posting dis topic... why V r die hard fans of sushaan...

Ragini Khanna aka suhana : she doesnot look innocent like other bahus... she is not a beautyqueen/dream girl like dat of hina khan, pooja gor r ankita...bt we all r die hard fans of her.. some mesmerism is der in her which will force us to see her again n again..i dont know what special is in her bt i like her a lot.

Jaysoni/ishaan : he is not tall n handsome like kinushk mahajan, sushant singh..harshad... he never shows his muscles like dat of karan sing bt still he is adored by all. i think his smile n innocence makes us diwana... he is rocking the television screen...
sushaan jodi is D numero uno according 2 me..

these r my views.....
why do u like them..... share ur views...

I don't agree with the red comments....

Ragini is much more beautiful, cute and sexy to some extent than the names you took....She has the highest chances of getting into bollywood coz she's got both : looks and talent...

@ Blue. I agree with you 100% Ragini has amazing screen presence which the others lack. She also has beautiful big eyes and that SMILE......aaahhh..its worth a billion dollars. Ragini to me is far more beautiful than any other TV actresses today because she has those 2 most striking features and I think she can give any beauty queens a run for their money!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Guys Ragini is on dietDietingitni tareefoon say toh uska wazan barh jayega !!!  Oh, now I know why she has to work so hard , all the weight she looses we put it back on her as Tareef sun kar kushi say phool jati hai baicharee, sorry Ragini, its not our fault naa!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
^is she really?? I thought Jai was joking about the diet thing....no Ragi pie dont go on a dietCry you're perfect the way you are
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^is she really?? I thought Jai was joking about the diet thing....no Ragi pie dont go on a dietCry you're perfect the way you are

I absolutely agree with you, she just doesnt need to loose anything, she is just perfect the way she is, bless her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi--sree--ArmaanShergilTani91

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I think she's looking much better these days with a slimmer figure. She's got a better shape to her curvacious body. The reason behind the weight loss I think is JDJ. She's dancing and rehearsing a lot so thats helping to keep in shape. I mean if she did put on weight after, it doesn't matter, because she's till too  beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviArmaanShergil

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
jay soni is a gud actor as ve had seen him in advertisments and he is also a gud dancer and from sgp i had been his great fanSmile 
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I am not a fan of Sushaan though i loved them most in the SGP but i am watching it because of its simple direction and clean story and i am not surprised as it is From Ravi ojha's production house who is Hrishikesh Mukherjee of small screen

infinity00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index