Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

WHY DO V LUV "D"EM SO MUCH.. (Page 2)

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

To refresh our selves from the sadness of ishaan n suhana i am posting dis topic... why V r die hard fans of sushaan...

Ragini Khanna aka suhana : she doesnot look innocent like other bahus... she is not a beautyqueen/dream girl like dat of hina khan, pooja gor r ankita...bt we all r die hard fans of her.. some mesmerism is der in her which will force us to see her again n again..i dont know what special is in her bt i like her a lot.

Jaysoni/ishaan : he is not tall n handsome like kinushk mahajan, sushant singh..harshad... he never shows his muscles like dat of karan sing bt still he is adored by all. i think his smile n innocence makes us diwana... he is rocking the television screen...
sushaan jodi is D numero uno according 2 me..

these r my views.....
why do u like them..... share ur views...

I don't agree with the red comments....

Ragini is much more beautiful, cute and sexy to some extent than the names you took....She has the highest chances of getting into bollywood coz she's got both : looks and talent...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.ArmaanShergil--sree--infinity00

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisheee

i am sorry but i m lil bit disagree with u in my pov ragini luk more innocent than the actresses u named aboveDead,and u r saying that they luk like beauty queens/dream girls ConfusedOuchdonno????????????
but u know what ragini as suhana is totally different frm all the characters yaa i know why ragini dont luk innocent to some people
beacause she is not doing that " rona dhona"
I like ragini the way she is & i m very loyal fan of her ,she is a brilliant actress , her million dollar smile is simply out of this world
& yes she is beautifullllllllllllWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ragini has got 1000watts smile!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.ArmaanShergil

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
so here is why sushaan is very special...

Ragz as suhana..what can i say....she is the best...suhana's character is said by many as a very monotonous kind of char....but suhana is one complex char with so many different sides and Ragini has just brought life to suhana....this is a character though imperfect...we love her....if she shouts we love her...if she throws and breaks things we love her...this is a character loved by all and this is just because of ragini...

Jay as Ishaan is a perfect cast...we can see a real simple boy in front of us...who like any other boy behaves in a natural boy...jay has been simply superb as ishaan and for me portraying simple kind of characters is more difficult and jay has done it wonderfully....

Sushaan for me is special and i love them soo much because...u can watch them with anyone...i have seen a lot of shows and a lot of romance and others...and its really awkward watching with family...but this is a couple who is loved by everyone in the family(my grandmother...who dont see SGP..but few days just got glimpses when i was watching said that sushaan are looking very nice)...they are too cute and they will be much more cuter when their life begins as husband-wife...

@topicmaker...i would not compare Ragz/Suhana and Jay/Ishaan with anyone...because comparisons have to be done with people from the same genre or type...but ishaan and suhana are totally different from others and there is no word of comparison...just my point of view...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishaan_loveDiivi111192Tani91

ishaan_love Newbie
ishaan_love
ishaan_love

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
its simple....they r different frm others nd dats wht makes me crazy fr them.....ishaan jst kills me wid his smile....he is my biggest celebrity crush ever....i dnt knw abt jay soni...bt the character ishaan has jst casted a spell on me dat i am happy abt!Star........i love the way he shyly smiles at suhana!....he is so shweeeeet!.....nd mst importantly i luv the couple coz the best part is they never have any muvie sngs as their background music,they dnt shiver or freeze as if they have got a shock frm current whn they talk to each other or touch( in general sense)Tongue each other!.....they r so smart....no sleeping on the sofa nd stuff!....suhana doeasnt even nagg whn she falls on ishaan or hits him smhw....no slow motion eyes moments or that kind of stuff........yet so nice smart nd lovely!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

ishaan_love Newbie
ishaan_love
ishaan_love

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@tani91:i agree with u at this point dat i am madly....maaaadlyyyy in love with ishaan( bt nt jay soni i guess)....i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!.....i watch the serial abt 6 to 8 tyms  day on ther net jst to ishaan....his smile....<3 ....so in love with him!..thnk u SGP for giving such a brilliant character to all of us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@Sweta....I seriously dont see how people can call Suhana of all people monotonous?? Confused Suhana is the most complex character of the entire show.....I mean if you call Suhana montonous then you seriously need a literacy lesson or somethingOuch

and I agree with you about SuShan being a cute couple that you can watch with anyone....I watch so many shows and many times when I'm watching with my family I usually skip the "hot" scenes and watch them later online....but with SuShan its the complete opposite, they're such an innocent and pure couple that you want to see everything about them....from their little fights and cute expressions everything about them....kudos to Jai-Ragini for enacting Suhana and Ishan so beautifully

@ishaan_love- lol I actually love Jai and Ishan equally because Jai is Gujju and I'm Gujju so I have a little ethnic love right thereWinkTongue but no I love both of themEmbarrassed

Edited by Tani91 - 08 January 2011 at 3:16pm
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

@Sweta....I seriously dont see how people can call Suhana of all people monotonous?? Confused Suhana is the most complex character of the entire show.....I mean if you call Suhana montonous then you seriously need a literacy lesson or somethingOuch

and I agree with you about SuShan being a cute couple that you can watch with anyone....I watch so many shows and many times when I'm watching with my family I usually skip the "hot" scenes and watch them later online....but with SuShan its the complete opposite, they're such an innocent and pure couple that you want to see everything about them....from their little fights and cute expressions everything about them....kudos to Jai-Ragini for enacting Suhana and Ishan so beautifully

@ishaan_love- lol I actually love Jai and Ishan equally because Jai is Gujju and I'm Gujju so I have a little ethnic love right thereWinkTongue but no I love both of themEmbarrassed

see the underlined. I just read that and I couldn't stop laughing. LOLSuhana and monotonous??? Huh? From which angle?LOLLOLLOL
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
^exactly?? from which angle is Suhana monotonous?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index