India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

WHY DO V LUV "D"EM SO MUCH..

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
To refresh our selves from the sadness of ishaan n suhana i am posting dis topic... why V r die hard fans of sushaan...

Ragini Khanna aka suhana : she doesnot look innocent like other bahus... she is not a beautyqueen/dream girl like dat of hina khan, pooja gor r ankita...bt we all r die hard fans of her.. some mesmerism is der in her which will force us to see her again n again..i dont know what special is in her bt i like her a lot.

Jaysoni/ishaan : he is not tall n handsome like kinushk mahajan, sushant singh..harshad... he never shows his muscles like dat of karan sing bt still he is adored by all. i think his smile n innocence makes us diwana... he is rocking the television screen...
sushaan jodi is D numero uno according 2 me..

these r my views.....
why do u like them..... share ur views...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..DiivivishmewellcherrypansyFeefiGurpreetDTani91Siddhi_

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
nice topicTongue

I'm a fan of Ragini because she is a fantastic actress....I watched her in RKB....I liked her in there but I only watched like 10 episodes of the show so couldn't continue with it.....then I started watching SGP (that too 5 months after it started...thanks to the internet and amazing uploaders I caught up) and I fell in love with Suhana and fell more and more in love with Ragii.....and finally I watched Bhaskar Bharti just to see what the fuss is about and I must say I hate myself for not watching it soonerOuch.....BB made me appreciate Ragini's amazing acting even moreBig smileDAMN can this girl act or whatShocked.....I mean what a complete transformationShocked...NOT ONE single trait of Bharti's can be seen in Suhana....and not single mannerism of Suhana can be seen in Bharti I mean her body language,her tone her expressions EVERYTHING is so different its as if we're watching 2 different actresses. Kudos to Ragini for enacting both characters with such charm and excellenceClap.....

then comes her personality......Ragini is not all goody goody (as seen in MCWink) but she isnt a controversial queen either....she is REAL....she isn't like other celebs who act fake and look fake and sound fake (but there are mostly bollywood celebs).....she has a real presence to her....a real charm to her....that makes everyone like her (everyone I know anyway)

and of course last but not least her amazing million dollar smile...that never ceases to amaze me.....her smile is so heartwarming and it makes you want to stare at her more and more (I mean this in a platonic wayTongue) and I'm loving her in JDJ because it shows how sporting she is.....she has been in the bottom 3 so many times yet she goes out there with a HUGE smile on her face, does her best and still manages to entertainEmbarrassed

One quality that I LOVE about Ragz is that she is a completely mamma's girlEmbarrassedLOL I love how she brings her mom everywhere and holds her in such high respectClap and I remember when she got her best actress award Saroj Khan said "should I give it to the daughter or give it to the mother for producing such an amazing daughter"Embarrassed

lol I've mentioned this way too many times before but I have a massive girl crush on RaginiEmbarrassedWink

Coming to Jai.....sweetu cutie pie Jai (that's what my mom calls him lolLOL) I saw Jai in Ba Bahu aur Baby and I must say he did good with the tiny role that he hadClap....I wish he had continued with Season2 because his character was given so much importance thenDisapprove......but in SGP I have become a complete phanki of JaiDay Dreaming....like totally......from episode 1 I was always amazed by Ishan......it got to a point that I was wishing that I had a hubby like himEmbarrassed (Ishan not Jai lolWink).....and I agree he may not have those conventional good looks (in my opinion he's damn cute) but he is a terrific actor....and again like Ragini I think the fact that he isnt fake like some other celebs are...makes me like him so much more.....if he plays his cards right he has a VERY bright future ahead of himClap

as for SuShan- they're the couple that you call cute and adorableDay Dreaming....you can never call them hot or sexy or whatever because frankly that would be an insult to their characters....SuShan are the most unique couple on TV....because they're the epitome of opposites attract...I admire the SGP CVs for showing us of how these two completely opposite people can live together and make us fall for them with just their innocent talks and cute expressions rather than showing "hot intimate" scenesClap Ragz said this in an interview that Suhana and Ishan's love is pure and I completely agree with it....with their love you dont need to see hot steamy scenes to get that they love each other....it will come naturally to them when it does (after Sona leaves of course)

and last but not least JaiRa- as you can tell by my sig box I'm going gaga for JaiRa...why?? simply because they're too irresistibly cuteEmbarrassed I'm a fan of many off-screen couples but none are as sweet and cute as JaiRa....their level of friendship and masti is so sweet to see.....they both are so comfortable with each other...they joke with each other they make fun of one another but its all done tastefully....and I really adore their friendshipEmbarrassed

WOW am I boring or whatLOL lol I must be admitted to a mental asylum at once lolLOLTongue

Edited by Tani91 - 08 January 2011 at 12:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhatantrums..Diivi.Nish.ArmaanShergilSinha18cherrypansyFeefiinfinity00Siddhi_Shwets1502

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i think they both r cute

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..FeefiShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@tani91: u shud get a special award for writing these long posts from SGP teamLOL

@who post it as i forget ur nameLOL:I love ragini from her first show RKBKKD then i accidentally started watching Bhaskar bharti and love her in that too and now SGP ........i must admitted that she is the best of all the cry babies of tv(btw she is not a cry bahu) and shud get those awards which the cry babies of tv getsLOL and talking about jay i m not a big fan of his so cant say anything about him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiTani91

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i think the x factor of ragini is that shes not lik others....her acting seems more realistic ........i donno y bt others look fake.... i mean the moment i see them first thing coming my mind is "rona-dhona" ... i mean they look crying babies in real life as well >>
the best part is raginis smile...its just awsome......maks me happy...

jay...... its not handsome,muscles-showing,flirting ...thsts maks people lik u ..... its his simplicity m floored on....if u r gud person nd wid a heart og gold u harddly need mentiond above features......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.ArmaanShergilFeefiGurpreetD

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i am sorry but i m lil bit disagree with u in my pov ragini luk more innocent than the actresses u named aboveDead,and u r saying that they luk like beauty queens/dream girls ConfusedOuchdonno????????????
but u know what ragini as suhana is totally different frm all the characters yaa i know why ragini dont luk innocent to some people
beacause she is not doing that " rona dhona"
I like ragini the way she is & i m very loyal fan of her ,she is a brilliant actress , her million dollar smile is simply out of this world
& yes she is beautifullllllllllllWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..ArmaanShergilcoolmimzFeefidishu

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Wow Tani 91, for a second I thought " when did I wrote this?" but then saw your name. I absolutely, deeply, madly, insanely, head over heals for Ragini, she is my neice,s age so no girl crush or anything!!! I wish I had a daughter liker her, I am a total fan of her mother as well, as she is the reason behind ragini,s down to earth personality. Her acting can easily be compared with some of the big screen real actors( I am not talking about heroines) she can easily be as charming as Vidya Balan or as smart as Konkona Sen ( both of them my fav) give her time she even can go where Tabu and Rani is. But saying that I dont want her to do any ABCD movies or any crap serials. Her expressions , timing, voice control, are just supberb like a pro at such young age. Because she is so real, a truly, girl next door that we relate to her. Her mannerism are just admirable, she is not fake, you get what you see, I pray that she stays like this and the success dont go over head. I love her for having her mum besides her as this shows respect , as many teenagers and young adults dont like to be seen with there parents!!. I wish I could meet her at least once in my life ( which seems impossible)
Jay Soni as Ishaan is the best choice, as he is a normal guy which we see around us, not some hunk but a normal guy like my brother or cousins or nephews, and CV won half the battle of potraying Ishaan correctly by choosing Jay. He was a little weak earlier but now he is absolutely fantastic. I am his fan as Ishaan, no idea about Jay not really matters to me either.
Suhana and Ishaan are real as I can give atleast 4 example where a beautiful, smart witty girl married to an ordinary guy and they are not only happy but compliment each other, as no body is perfect. Suhana is beautiful polished and Ishaan is sensible and intelligent, both of them would help each other to bring the best out of eachother.
There jodi is a REAL jodi in every sense, and I really admire the writter for creating such jodi so bravely on the TV, among the crowd, of hot, sexy, muscly, dreamy etc etc couple, a normal couple in which we see people who we know are real and living among us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi-ArmaanShergil111192FeefiSiddhi_Tani91

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i had bn a fan of Ragini since Bhasker BhartiApprove...in BB her expressions wer out of the world n d way she says 'IM THE MAN'Day Dreaming Cool along with her million billion trillion dollar smile will make anyone crazyBig smile..
Embarrassed
her great n cuteee smile ws worth watchn evn whm BB ws a bit draggin in d last fez episodes...she had a greeaat luk n body language in it n d way she portraied a man-transformed to a women ws simply fantastic..Thumbs UpClap

n nw in SGP....i admit that i dint like suhana (not ragini) in first sum episodesStern Smile...still to see ragz i went on watchinBlushing..n latr on she ws jst toooo adorableHug...her actin n great voice modulatn, along with her charm,she jst enters d heart of all those who watch d show..Heart
n moreovr her pure n innocent smile makes it to the top positn of the best things abt her...Day DreamingBlushing

Shes a greeeat n brillirant actress....Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index