Puja is the adarsh beti -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Puja is the adarsh beti, Chaturvedi

STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye is about the orthodox and strict Mr. Chaturvedi, played by well known actor Pankaj Berry, and his three daughters. We ask the head of the family a few questions regarding his on-screen and off-screen life.

Which co-star do you get along with best?
It's very difficult to pick, as I get along with everyone in the family, whether it's my wife Radha, my daughters Puja, Manjari or Chutki. But, I get along best with my youngest daughter, Chutki, who is very sweet both on-screen and off-screen, and is also very talented. My second daughter, Manjari, aka Shrishty Rode, is also immensely talented and hardworking. All my other co-stars are very nice as well, and I don't have an attitude problem, so I get along with everybody.

What do you enjoy doing most during breaks?
We don't get too many breaks as we shoot non-stop, but I usually spend my free time talking with my youngest daughter on screen, Chutki. She has some very interesting jokes to share. I'm also fond of listening to Mohammed Rafi's songs, but I believe that sharing jokes is a better stress buster.

Who is the most promising newcomer – Manjari, Akshay or Ajay?
It's very difficult to say as everyone is very hard-working. Manjari, aka Shrishty Rode, and I have the maximum scenes together. I think she has grown as an actor, and is improving each day. Akshay, aka Raunaq Ahuja, too is a bundle of talent. He worships his work and is very focused. Though I'm not fond of Ajay, played by Yashdeep Nain, on screen, I think very highly of him off screen. He is a very sweet and hard-working boy. I'm glad that I'm working with such young talent.

Who is the better daughter-Manjari or Puja?
My eldest daughter Puja is the adarsh beti. She understands her parents' feelings, and is also very intelligent. Manjari is also a very good daughter, but she is very naughty and stubborn.

Who do you think makes a better couple – Akshay and Manjari or Akshay and Puja?
Being a father, I will want only the best for my daughter. I think Akshay and Puja make a perfect couple, and I hope that they get married.

Any advice for the younger generation?
Being a senior actor, I want to tell the younger generation to always be honest to yourself and your work. Always work hard, be professional at work, and remain down to earth irrespective of your success and popularity. Mr Chaturvedi's advice would be to respect your elders, never distance yourself from yourself, and always be truthful.

Three things that you love about the show…

1. Good concept: I like the relationship between the father and his daughters and the way it has been presented by the makers.
2. Good casting: I'm very happy that I'm working with a young and talented cast, and everyone is perfect for his/her role.
3. Good unit: It is very important for any show. Everyone from the spot boy to the director is energetic and hard working. Most importantly, they are all very good at heart too.

Don't forget to watch Chaturvedi Saab and his parivaar in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Saturday, January 08, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1189/puja-is-the-adarsh-beti-chaturvedi.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing !!!!!! 😊 Very happy to read about RAUNAOQ ........

Who is the most promising newcomer ' Manjari, Akshay or Ajay?
It's very difficult to say as everyone is very hard-working. Manjari, aka Shrishty Rode, and I have the maximum scenes together. I think she has grown as an actor, and is improving each day. Akshay, aka Raunaq Ahuja, too is a bundle of talent. He worships his work and is very focused.
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.

A senior actor who is so down to earth.
smitzz thumbnail
Tnx. Such a seasoned actor. I like both the character and the actor. He's the right choice for this role.