Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@rehana..i second your thought too anmol assumed all his responsibilities to the T..

as you put it a perfectionist all the way..

ab yeh kya baat houee shaadi nahin karoungee...LOL

as i always say anmol is unique and woh bhi ragini ka ho chuka..this too for life..

now there is a longggggggg list waiting for anmol jaisa hubby..got the hint...Wink

mein bhi houn line mein anmol jaisa hubby ho..kaash there is someone as him for real.."sighs"...

but for now i loveeeeeee this anmol even if he is ragini's...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol Sareen & Anmol Rajvansh (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti...yes a season 2 there is so much to show about the character anmol himself..so many potential track..as now the foundation of their relationship is love ragini as his wife should know about his heritage..his past etc...meaning anmol sareen ...

crossing fingers if the show is back we get much more of anmol sareen...

btw your avis is quite disturbing..Smile

should i read the post or drool on that dashing dulha....Day Dreaming

Yes yes I know I was just looking at the chamak in Ragini's eyes indeed he  has made her happy after all the wait for so many years  has also givin him that dashing look !Embarrassed

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Before commenting on your post, let me first comment on the Siggy, like Saveeta said this distracts a lot, RS gave a dream with this scene and you have made it more Day Dreaming  with it going in slow motion, wish to keep on seeing it . The dulha looks likes a prince here.Embarrassed. I love Ragini's dream.Heart

Edited by rekha03 - 08 January 2011 at 9:24pm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

How many enjoyed Anmol Sareen too!!

Frankly, I like Anmol Sareen more than Anmol Rajvansh from the little we saw of him , he is so soft as far his Ragini goes. LOL

He never gets angry with her Ouch

We got very little of him to enjoy  LOLLOLLOL
Iam more upset about that ,wish Bidaa2 starts with Anmol Sareen.Day Dreaming
But whatever we got I  was greedy for moreWink
agree

I feel there was an interesting side of Anmol as Anmol SareenBig smile

The first time he told abt himself was when the discussion abt Tammy being ziddi came and he told that  when hewas young he too was ziddi..Big smile his mom died when he was pretty youngCry
He does not look ziddi anymore looks too adjusting now, slept for six years on the sofa and never demanded a separate bed, they could have showed twin single beds na instead of the king sized bed.OuchConfused

ConfusedLater on after his past arrived we saw a lot of Anmol Sareen.
I loved what they showed of his past, It was very short but very explosive with high drama and loads of emotions.LOLClap
. I wished they showed more of Anmol sareen but Shivani had to get lost LOLLOL and we got back Anmol rajvansh
I liked Shivani a lot for bringing the real Anmol out.ClapClapLOL

I think  Anmol remained the same even in his past he was a very sweet guy full of life as Shivani put it and taking up challenges but very focused and perfectionist...
Sure, he never needed anybody's help set everything right himself.ApproveClap

he has truly carried that into his being Anmol Rajvansh..

He was a family loving guy even then the very fact he lost his family trukly saad to loose  your mom at a young age and then your entire family, wished someone had survived for him and come back to see that he has found a family for himself ..
We expect too much with Apu's characters and end up being disappointed alwaysOuchCry

kAnd above all leaving your entire empire to be taken care on paper and  also take care of another big empire !1 Wow in this world this person is truly remarkableClapClapClapStar

I think sometimes even though we wish for somthing in ourlife our personality remains the same with which we come into this world

So for Anmol Sareen to be ASnmol rajvansh it was already there in his blood  I mean he was already molded into that form coz he never had to change.

He lost a family , but inturn got such a loving family again..Thumbs Up

But it was too short duration for us viewers who could relate more to the past Anmol had lived connecting to be blended into the Rajvansh house
Very short, never expected Apu to do such a short role ever.AngryDeadOuchConfused

I hope I made senses LOL Suddenly this thought came up so i pinned it down !!
Wonderful thoughts.ClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedStar

Edited by rekha03 - 08 January 2011 at 9:40pm

shanti05

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

wut the????ShockedShockedShockedShocked......where the heck was I when this dream was taking place.....i want the vdo... NOW.... MOMMMYYYYYYYCryCryCry.........
and shanti di, why are you after my life??......do u even have a damn clue what you are doing to me???Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...... omg, the last one in that white sherwani, both of them took my breathe away, especially Ragini's expression, I can feel her intense passion in her heart for her hubby as they bang their heads as well as Anmol's genuin smile....that's it ! i need to get an Angini-phobic pillErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

wut the????Shocked......where the heck was I when this dream was taking place.....i want the vdo... NOW.... MOMMMYYYYYYYCryCryCry.........
and shanti di, why are you after my life??......do u even have a damn clue what you are doing to me???Day Dreaming...... omg, the last one in that white sherwani, both of them took my breathe away, especially Ragini's expression, I can feel her intense passion in her heart for her hubby as they bang their heads as well as Anmol's genuin smile....that's it ! i need to get an Angini-phobic pillErmm
Yes yes u need
That guy loooks so daam cute with that apple smile
look at this picture  u can never tell teh show got over
It is the begining !!
The way ragini holds him and the content in her face is visisble !!

Aww i miss Angini And more when I see this guy he looks like an apple of someones eye !!Embarrassed

asdpsanmol

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by shanti05

How many enjoyed Anmol Sareen too!!

Frankly, I like Anmol Sareen more than Anmol Rajvansh from the little we saw of him , he is so soft as far his Ragini goes. LOL

He never gets angry with her Ouch

We got very little of him to enjoy  LOLLOLLOL
Iam more upset about that ,wish Bidaa2 starts with Anmol Sareen.Day Dreaming
But whatever we got I  was greedy for moreWink
agree

I feel there was an interesting side of Anmol as Anmol SareenBig smile

The first time he told abt himself was when the discussion abt Tammy being ziddi came and he told that  when hewas young he too was ziddi..Big smile his mom died when he was pretty youngCry
He does not look ziddi anymore looks too adjusting now, slept for six years on the sofa and never demanded a separate bed, they could have showed twin single beds na instead of the king sized bed.OuchConfused

ConfusedLater on after his past arrived we saw a lot of Anmol Sareen.
I loved what they showed of his past, It was very short but very explosive with high drama and loads of emotions.LOLClap
. I wished they showed more of Anmol sareen but Shivani had to get lost LOLLOL and we got back Anmol rajvansh
I liked Shivani a lot for bringing the real Anmol out.ClapClapLOL

I think  Anmol remained the same even in his past he was a very sweet guy full of life as Shivani put it and taking up challenges but very focused and perfectionist...
Sure, he never needed anybody's help set everything right himself.ApproveClap

he has truly carried that into his being Anmol Rajvansh..

He was a family loving guy even then the very fact he lost his family trukly saad to loose  your mom at a young age and then your entire family, wished someone had survived for him and come back to see that he has found a family for himself ..
We expect too much with Apu's characters and end up being disappointed alwaysOuchCry

kAnd above all leaving your entire empire to be taken care on paper and  also take care of another big empire !1 Wow in this world this person is truly remarkableStar

I think sometimes even though we wish for somthing in ourlife our personality remains the same with which we come into this world

So for Anmol Sareen to be ASnmol rajvansh it was already there in his blood  I mean he was already molded into that form coz he never had to change.

He lost a family , but inturn got such a loving family again..Thumbs Up

But it was too short duration for us viewers who could relate more to the past Anmol had lived connecting to be blended into the Rajvansh house
Very short, never expected Apu to do such a short role ever.AngryDeadOuchConfused

I hope I made senses LOL Suddenly this thought came up so i pinned it down !!
Wonderful thoughts.Star

He does not look ziddi anymore looks too adjusting now, slept for six years on the sofa and never demanded a separate bed, they could have showed twin single beds na instead of the king sized bed.

Rekha I see Ragini's fault here
She could have  made sure he got a twin  bed or a sofa come bed or a recliner !!
Poor guy atleast a twin size bed is necvessary for the 7 years he sklept there Cry

The otehr time when she came early in the morning and sat at the dresser and he kept seeing her and then the kids knocked at the door poor guy removed the blanket and placed it back on the bed as if he got up from the king size bed ..
Such consciousness ti show teh real world that they are pati patni !

asdpsanmol

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@shanti..you know thats why we adore anmol..

in these7 yrs not once he lost his patience nor complained about his sleeping on a couch or even sometimes in his study..

he lived for ragini's happiness ..caring about her health..if she is comfortable or not..for him ragini was his priority..even in the cottage he did not mind to sleep on the floor ...it was enough for him watching ragini sleeping comfortably ..

we must thanks his princess tammy as its cos of her he got to sleep a few times on the bed..at first ragini was like i dont like it at all but later she was ok with him sharing the bed with her and tammy...

how much he loved ragini and now when its time to show how much ragini will love him back they put it off air..

only hope a season 2 at least they can show this before their gen leap..

Edited by savee_k - 09 January 2011 at 11:01am

asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top