shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
How many enjoyed Anmol Sareen too!!

We got very little of him to enjoy  LOLLOLLOL
But whatever we got I  was greedy for moreWink

I feel there was an interesting side of Anmol as Anmol Sareen

The first time he told abt himself was when the discussion abt Tammy being ziddi came and he told that when hewas young he too was ziddi.. is mom died when he was pretty young

Later on after his past arrived we saw a lot of Anmol Sareen.. I wished they showed more of Anmol sareen but Shivani had to get lost LOLLOL and we got back Anmol rajvansh

I think  Anmol remained the same even in his past he was a very sweet guy full of life as Shivani put it and taking up challenges but very focused and perfectionist...

he has truly carried that into his being Anmol Rajvansh..

He was a family loving guy even then the very fact he lost his family trukly saad to loose  your mom at a young age and then your entire family, wished someone had survived for him and come back to see that he has found a family for himself ..

And above all leaving your entire empire to be taken care on paper and  also take care of another big empire !1 Wow in this world this person is truly remarkable

I think sometimes even though we wish for somthing in ourlife our personality remains the same with which we come into this world

So for Anmol Sareen to be ASnmol rajvansh it was already there in his blood  I mean he was already molded into that form coz he never had to change.

He lost a family , but inturn got such a loving family again..

But it was too short duration for us viewers who could relate more to the past Anmol had lived connecting to be blended into the Rajvansh house

I hope I made senses LOL Suddenly this thought came up so i pinned it down !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05saveeta24sami01bhondu2010Luv-ShonitRehana86poo_sanizorasdpsanmolluv_sakshizee10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol Sareen & Anmol Rajvansh" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
lovely post di Hug..... n i love the fact that being a part of Rajvansh house, he never changes his perspectives on a subject, for example, whenever Mrs. Rajvansh was wrong, he did protest against her, i.e. locking up Alekh and he didn't step back in confessing that he does not belong to one of those gits who just sit there like an audience and watch bullshit thrown by illogical egoistic creatures like Vasu..... then again, when like a protective father, he demanded to know what truth Vasu wanted to say to his daughter Tammy after he came back from the officer's custody..... plus, when he reminded her not to do her manmani again with Ranvir's picture or else it wud a breach to their contract..... that was sooooo Anmol Sareen for me but again with a blend of calmness and patience just made him ONLY "ANMOL"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I think through out he was a mixture of both ..

The ziddi  nature of Anmol was so beautiful to watch  he did that  with Vasu when she was  trying to tell abt Ranveer during teh POV and also accusations on him wow he was soo Anmol Sareen

I am glad here and there we did get his side

I also feel he truly loved  his love in his past but that love was not  true from  the person whom he thought was hos companion ,..

It quite a natural thing to happen in humans and after all Anmol was leading a life as Anmol Sareen where he wanted to be a normal person with the happienss he deserves

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24Rehana86anizorasdpsanmol

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
lovly post shanti, anmol sareen can come out in season 2, it will give cvs new story line to keep bidaii interesting. all these ideas from all you lovley ladies,i hope rajan ji is reading them and bring back bidaii,i miss angini.

sami01saveeta24Rehana86asdpsanmol

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@shanti.lovely post..Smile

anmol sareen to anmol rajvansh..a slight difference only the surname changed..

personalitywise no change as there was always a reflection of anmol sareen in anmol rajvansh...

he was daring guy..in flashback we saw how the lady rushed to him to save her kid and anmol did not think twice but ran to save the child ..

we heard "sareen saab"..it proved that he was respected by all these people ...to say that was a stranger but still he saved that kid..a good hearted human being..

daring as anmol rajvansh..how he saved alekh from committing suicide..this time it was his own...

anmol sareen always took challenges esp in business and no one beats him..as a rajvansh he took the challenge to handle the rajvansh empire and he succeeded..to say as anmol sareen alone he was looking after his business and he was much much more richer than the rajvansh...

he was an angry guy too..we saw some of these scenes with his/vasu confrontation...with tarun and full dose with shivani...injustice done to his loved one was not acceptable for him and when he has to stood up to protect them he did so..

loved his family..with shivani's entry we got wat was his state of mind and how shattered he was losing all his loved ones..this showed how precious was his family for him...the one he loved turned out to be the most greedy /selfish person..

someone else was destined for him and it was ragini..once married to her he got a family...he loved them esp ragini/tammy more than himself...

he adjusted to their lifestyle as for him they were his family and he treasured them all in his heart...

some changes but deep down he was anmol sareen living as anmol rajvansh  ...wat matters most he was happy as anmol rajvansh as he got much much more of wat he lost as anmol sareen..a complete family and above all a wife/daughter..

we loved both sareen/rajvansh as they say wat's in a name he was one for us and anmol was truly anmol...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorasdpsanmol

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti.lovely post..Smile

anmol sareen to anmol rajvansh..a slight difference only the surname changed..

personalitywise no change as there was always a reflection of anmol sareen in anmol rajvansh...

Saveeta I used to seacrh  for Anmol Sareen in Anmo Rajvansh but then I felt yaar yeah tho different sides of teh sam,e coin hai

he was daring guy..in flashback we saw how the lady rushed to him to save her kid and anmol did not think twice but ran to save the child ..

Yep  quite a daring guy even Shivani admitted.. Actually I am so glad he has shown being daring and as you said that duing Alekh being locked up he would'nt care abt Vasu  and took teh keys from Guddi and open ine fdoor..
He ruiled by his ways !!LOLLOLLOL

we heard "sareen saab"..it proved that he was respected by all these people ...to say that was a stranger but still he saved that kid..a good hearted human being..

daring as anmol rajvansh..how he saved alekh from committing suicide..this time it was his own...

anmol sareen always took challenges esp in business and no one beats him..as a rajvansh he took the challenge to handle the rajvansh empire and he succeeded..to say as anmol sareen alone he was looking after his business and he was much much more richer than the rajvansh...

Yes his asscets were way too much I guess..
No wonder Poor guy was accused  out and out by Vasu that "he is rich he has handsome good looking  and he can have any girl then why did he marry Ragini "

He was so shattered by that accusation somewhere poor Anmol Sareen was hurt i feel somewhere coz we got to knopw his past only later but it must have broken him so much thats why when he went to teh cottage to fix Tam,my's doll and I feel that he truly was so devuistared at what his life has become CryCry

Anmol was the best in those emotions !!

he was an angry guy too..we saw some of these scenes with his/vasu confrontation...with tarun and full dose with shivani...injustice done to his loved one was not acceptable for him and when he has to stood up to protect them he did so..

loved his family..with shivani's entry we got wat was his state of mind and how shattered he was losing all his loved ones..this showed how precious was his family for him...the one he loved turned out to be the most greedy /selfish person..

someone else was destined for him and it was ragini..once married to her he got a family...he loved them esp ragini/tammy more than himself...

he adjusted to their lifestyle as for him they were his family and he treasured them all in his heart...

O yes  he did we have soo much more to see abt him in this house with Ragini espically

No complaints of sleeouing on the couch my my I can just not beleieve 7 years lof sleeping on that couch which lasted for us for 4 months but that too was too muich poor guy did'nt deseerve that treatment LOL

I always felt he slet in teh study and came back in teh mroning coz the first time he comes to see a sleeping Ragini he slept teh whole night in teh study and thee worst part was he sat on that chair and sleept Aww poor neck  LOLLOL

some changes but deep down he was anmol sareen living as anmol rajvansh  ...wat matters most he was happy as anmol rajvansh as he got much much more of wat he lost as anmol sareen..a complete family and above all a wife/daughter..

That so true he did get more that waht he lost I still want him to have his idenity ahead coz he is made of somthing which blends both worlds he is living now

Thats why I feel the story ahead should show many  things he as Anmol Sareen his side of story which he buried the years ago !!
 we loved both sareen/rajvansh as they say wat's in a name he was one for us and anmol was truly anmol...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anizorasdpsanmol

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
savee di no second thought Clap..... I mean seriously we should thanks the creatives atleast for introducing such character and casting the best one to portray it.....Clap .....Anmol is a man of perfection..... he had handled the business, responsibilities, duties and love, everything like a perfectionist.....Day Dreaming.... Hubby ho toh Anmol jaisa warna shaadi hi nahin karungi Day Dreaming....

saveeta24anizorasdpsanmolshanti05

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

@shanti...yes a season 2 there is so much to show about the character anmol himself..so many potential track..as now the foundation of their relationship is love ragini as his wife should know about his heritage..his past etc...meaning anmol sareen ...

crossing fingers if the show is back we get much more of anmol sareen...

btw your avis is quite disturbing..Smile

should i read the post or drool on that dashing dulha....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top