Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Saxena family supports Arushi-indya.com (Page 3)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Milli,

If u truly want to know , then head for  Starplus website...U will realize how Aarushi rivals, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK in Popularity ...Wink

LOL Like an obedient child, I actually went there. Gives me all the more reason to be astounded by the obduracy of the POPs or the Cvs. Earlier I was kind of laughing it off but if the show continues in the same vein, the future is bleak. Arushi has taken the centrestage for keeps reducing other actors to be merely fringe players. What on earth could be the reason behind this lemming like behaviour. I guess even God doesn't know.

:-)))))))))))))
its really strange that CVs still hinting upon Arushi as the main role in the coming tracks n KP will have some supportive roles...that too ..just for the sake of having them on-screen!!

Actually I had started watching the show again jsut a couple of days abck after skipping it for weeks together now...
My God...series of flaws...acting, directing, editing, camera angles (some were really weird with some cut -paste works after using BDs )....URGH! as it is the track itself was horrible...

they cud ahve easily shfited from KN-A to Kesar..then Thakurs,,, baap-beta drift..kriya oving out etc etc....

Edited by HamiSky - 08 January 2011 at 7:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Milli,

If u truly want to know , then head for  Starplus website...U will realize how Aarushi rivals, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK in Popularity ...Wink

LOL Like an obedient child, I actually went there. Gives me all the more reason to be astounded by the obduracy of the POPs or the Cvs. Earlier I was kind of laughing it off but if the show continues in the same vein, the future is bleak. Arushi has taken the centrestage for keeps reducing other actors to be merely fringe players. What on earth could be the reason behind this lemming like behaviour. I guess even God doesn't know.

:-)))))))))))))
its really strange that CVs still hinting upon Arushi as the main role in the coming tracks n KP will have some supportive roles...that too ..just for the sake of having them on-screen!!

Actually I had started watching the show again jsut a couple of days abck after skipping it for weeks together now...
My God...series of flaws...acting, directing, editing, camera angles (some were really weird with some cut -paste works after using BDs )....URGH! as it is the track itself was horrible...

they cud ahve easily shfited from KN-A to Kesar..then Thakurs,,, baap-beta drift..kriya oving out etc etc....

They could have shown the consequences of  that twit action but no, they have to focus on Arushi standing up against the Takurs.DeadDeadDead.

Seriously, these CVs are not only blind but deaf as well.  They found it difficult to spend two weeks on Krishna's unemployment track yet they have the stamina to continuously show Arushi and more Arushi....

Just end it and be done with it.  Dont drag it for this long when no one is interested in Arushi or her issues.

Edited by starlight123 - 08 January 2011 at 7:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mili27

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

They could have shown the consequences of  that twit action but no, they have to focus on Arushi standing up against the Takurs.DeadDeadDead.

Seriously, these CVs are not only blind but deaf as well.  They found it difficult to spend two weeks on Krishna's unemployment track yet they have the stamina to continuously show Arushi and more Arushi....

Just end it and be done with it.  Dont drag it for this long when no one is interested in Arushi or her issues.
[/QUOTE]

Star..I dont understand a bit wen they say Arushi stands up against Thakurs!!
She has earned irrevocable disgrace to the whole Thakur khandaan...
She has wronged Kesar...even Shakti...
wat baout the family's izzat???

In all this Sax vs Thakurs..K will blindly support P..which am hating to know...!! Ouch
I dotn want so-called touching scenes between KP....some meaningful arguments are much much better than blinded support n meek romance!
The whole track will go on like Arushi getting justice (URGH) while she is the one who has by every means n to her every relation brot pain n disgrace.

Mili27a_uma

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

when ever an article about aruji aka arushi comes the CVs mention about arushi's fans....excuse me CVs.....arushi's fans!Shocked ROFL....is there any fan club or appreciation thread for her?Shocked...if so please let me know...i wouls like to visit them...TongueWink

Mili27

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

when ever an article about aruji aka arushi comes the CVs mention about arushi's fans....excuse me CVs.....arushi's fans!Shocked ROFL....is there any fan club or appreciation thread for her?Shocked...if so please let me know...i wouls like to visit them...TongueWink

ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Mili27

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Star..I dont understand a bit wen they say Arushi stands up against Thakurs!!
She has earned irrevocable disgrace to the whole Thakur khandaan...
She has wronged Kesar...even Shakti...
wat baout the family's izzat???

In all this Sax vs Thakurs..K will blindly support P..which am hating to know...!! Ouch
I dotn want so-called touching scenes between KP....some meaningful arguments are much much better than blinded support n meek romance!
The whole track will go on like Arushi getting justice (URGH) while she is the one who has by every means n to her every relation brot pain n disgrace.

[/QUOTE] This is truly a joke the twit is the last person that should  be talking about justice and the only individual that really deserves it is not even mentioned Kesar !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 08 January 2011 at 8:07am

Mili27Pragati.T

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update on things
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by shumi.

ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL
i am seriousAngry...i would like to know is she has fans?LOL

Pragati.T

Go to top