Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Saxena family supports Arushi-indya.com (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Wrong, Indya and CV's..the fans of MKAP are glad that Aarushi is out of TN and we don't have to see her non acting day in and day out..

The fans of Aarushi can wait, they had uninterrupted Aarushi viewing from past 4+ months...How about catering to Thakur  fan's, Krishna fans, Pratigya fans, KRIYA fans, Komarsh fans..or MkAP fans instead of Aarushi fans

Krishna will rush in to protect Pratigya....That is the  greatest news, Splendid news ...and worthwhile news...since we had never seen him rushing in to help Pratigya before ,This will make for innovative viewing,,,Thanks for informing us !!

There will be touching moments between KRIYA...why don't you just come out and say ..This is the carrot that u are dangling or that this will be a blink and you will miss it moment..

How will Aarushi redeem her crime, errrrrrr her silly and trivial mistake...??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaMili27Pragati.THamiSky....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Wrong, Indya and CV's..the fans of MKAP are glad that Aarushi is out of TN and we don't have to see her non acting day in and day out..

The fans of Aarushi can wait, they had uninterrupted Aarushi viewing from past 4+ months...How about catering to Thakur  fan's, Krishna fans, Pratigya fans, KRIYA fans, Komarsh fans..or MkAP fans instead of Aarushi fans

Krishna will rush in to protect Pratigya....That is the  greatest news, Splendid news ...and worthwhile news...since we had never seen him rushing in to help Pratigya before ,This will make for innovative viewing,,,Thanks for informing us !!

There will be touching moments between KRIYA...why don't you just come out and say ..This is the carrot that u are dangling or that this will be a blink and you will miss it moment..

Tanths, dont you know Arushi's redemption is that she realised her mistake and is very, very sorry. 

The message is that no punishment is required if someone realises their mistake and says sorry.  The next time someone commits a crime all he has to do is admit they made a mistake and they will be redeemed.

This seems never ending and we dont seem to get any respite from this track.  Why make her the focus.  Now that she has admitted her mistake, move the story forward and not her leading the charge..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27Pragati.Ttanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, dont you know Arushi's redemption is that she realised her mistake and is very, very sorry. 

The message is that no punishment is required if someone realises their mistake and says sorry.  The next time someone commits a crime all he has to do is admit they made a mistake and they will be redeemed.

This seems never ending and we dont seem to get any respite from this track.  Why make her the focus.  Now that she has admitted her mistake, move the story forward and not her leading the charge..

Oh..If tomorrow Shakhti were to say Sorry  AFTER  R*ing   Aarushi, will  his mistake be  forgiven ...

Earlier aarushi was building a relationship, then cementing it , then we watched it getting broken ..then Aarushiya rebuilding another relationship and now she is intent on demolishing it ..what next ..will we see her fighting for her Kid's rights next ...

What Bakwas ??? ..Who wants to know whether Aarushi lives or dies ...with SRK slotted to come up in few weeks..this is the track they are focusing on instead of giving some turns and twists ....Why  not just end the serial ...that would be more merciful..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mili27Pragati.THamiSky-Sheena-

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

I liked it..I liked it.I liked it!!
but i doubt CVs will ever wake up to all these sarcasms!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

I liked it..I liked it.I liked it!!
but i doubt CVs will ever wake up to all these sarcasms!!

They have developed thick skin after gulping down gallon's of Buffalo's milk....Angry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27babithaj

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
In quite a few posts I see it being mentioned that the Cvs and sometimes even the actors visit the Forum . In fact, a lot of posts are also addressed to the Cvs. How do you guys know that? Any instances where they responded to the posts? I just remember once PG clarified certain things about her personal life but nothing regarding the show as such. All articles about the future track of MKAP seem to be revolving around AH and even the CVs are talking from her perspective. Is the character of Arushi actually becoming popular?(I am not joking and really want to know) Is it possible that we are in the minority and everyone else's dil wants more of Arushi.

It is very difficult for me to believe that the CVs are so insular and insensitive to the viewer's demands for  better tracks. If anyone of you has any info. about the general feedback this AH track is receiving, can you plz share.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

In quite a few posts I see it being mentioned that the Cvs and sometimes even the actors visit the Forum . In fact, a lot of posts are also addressed to the Cvs. How do you guys know that? Any instances where they responded to the posts? I just remember once PG clarified certain things about her personal life but nothing regarding the show as such. All articles about the future track of MKAP seem to be revolving around AH and even the CVs are talking from her perspective. Is the character of Arushi actually becoming popular?(I am not joking and really want to know) Is it possible that we are in the minority and everyone else's dil wants more of Arushi.

It is very difficult for me to believe that the CVs are so insular and insensitive to the viewer's demands for  better tracks. If anyone of you has any info. about the general feedback this AH track is receiving, can you plz share.

Milli,

If u truly want to know , then head for  Starplus website...U will realize how Aarushi rivals, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK in Popularity ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mili97]

Milli,

If u truly want to know , then head for  Starplus website...U will realize how Aarushi rivals, Amitabh Bachchan, SRK in Popularity ...Wink

LOL Like an obedient child, I actually went there. Gives me all the more reason to be astounded by the obduracy of the POPs or the Cvs. Earlier I was kind of laughing it off but if the show continues in the same vein, the future is bleak. Arushi has taken the centrestage for keeps reducing other actors to be merely fringe players. What on earth could be the reason behind this lemming like behaviour. I guess even God doesn't know.

Edited by Mili97 - 08 January 2011 at 7:01am

Go to top