Saxena family supports Arushi-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Saxena family supports Aarushi
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya are glad that Aarushi (Avantika Hundal) has realized that she had misunderstood the intentions of her sister Pratigya (Pooja Gor) who was only trying to save her from Aman.

STARONE.IN

Even though Pratigya had forgiven Aarushi for her mistake, the rest of the Saxena family refused to accept her as part of their family again. However there is some good news for fans of Aarushi as sources reveal that the Saxena family will soon forgive her and even help her in her fight against Shakti and the rest of Sajjan Singh's family.

Thakurain will taunt and even physically assault Pratigya after the turn of events but Krishna will intervene and support his wife. Apparently Thakurain will be livid that her dream of seeing Aarushi and Shakti's child is shattered.

We spoke to Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya who confirms "Yes, Aarushi has realized that she was wrong and wants to correct her past mistakes. However the Thakur family has accepted her as their daughter-in-law and will not let her break the marriage so easily. It is here that the Saxena family comes in to support Aarushi and they will have to go through a lot of trying times as the Thakur family is very powerful and influential. In the upcoming episodes you will see a big fight between the two families as Sajjan Singh will not let Aarushi walk out of her marriage with Shakti. On the other hand the Saxena family tries their best to save her from the Thakur family". She also reveals that there will be some touching moments between Krishna and Pratigya. "Krishna loves and trusts Pratigya. He feels that whatever she is doing is right. He will even go against his own family to support her and Aarushi in the upcoming episodes".

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal says "Yes I have realized that I was wrong in going against my family and I now want to correct my mistakes with my family's support". Shakti aka Jaswant says "Aarushi wants to go back to the Saxena family but she is now my wife and I will not allow her to do so. I will do whatever I can to get her back to the haveli and leave no stone unturned".

We contacted Sajjan Singh aka Anupam Shyam who says "Yes Aarushi will go against the Thakur family in the show". He was unwell and could not comment further.

Pooja Gor and Arhaan Bahl were unavailiable for comment.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, January 08, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1191/saxena-family-supports-aarushi.aspx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpb2011abcd2Minnie.corvetteArjaAddict-Sheena-Mitu_....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing....Big smile

But its nothing new that we didnt already know.

Arushi did not make a mistake but committed a crime.  How exactly is she going to repent her so called mistake?? They dont say.  It is not a mistake where one says sorry and everything is forgiven and normal.

Saxes and Takurs at loggerhead.....nothing new again.

Krishna supporting Pratigya.........again nothing new.  Hasn't that always been the case. 

So how does Kesar fit into all this as this is not about the rights of the first wife but the rights of the illegal wife.  Utter disappointment by your team and your sense of justice....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
If at first you don't succeed ( in promoting AH)
try and try again.......!

Carry on CVs. You shall overcome.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Lilac_N_Mapletelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

If at first you don't succeed ( in promoting AH)

boss kucho gadbad to hai see this lady is getting attention foer almost no reason no fan likes her except milli i know u adore her lubalub her abnd she always mentioned about u in her interviewsWinki can understand dil par kisi ka bas nahin chalta

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]If at first you don't succeed ( in promoting AH)

boss kucho gadbad to hai see this lady is getting attention foer almost no reason no fan likes her except milli i know u adore her lubalub her abnd she always mentioned about u in her interviewsWinki can understand dil par kisi ka bas nahin chalta

Adoration and lub are nothing. I don't have words to express what I feel for her. It's about 'raaz pichhle janam ka'.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]If at first you don't succeed ( in promoting AH)

Adoration and lub are nothing. I don't have words to express what I feel for her. It's about 'raaz pichhle janam ka'.
ROFLROFL 

Mili27

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Saxena family supports Aarushi
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya are glad that Aarushi (Avantika Hundal) has realized that she had misunderstood the intentions of her sister Pratigya (Pooja Gor) who was only trying to save her from Aman.

STARONE.IN

Even though Pratigya had forgiven Aarushi for her mistake, the rest of the Saxena family refused to accept her as part of their family again. However there is some good news for fans of Aarushi     ShockedShockedShockedShocked    fans of arrushi......kaun fhelaa raha hai ye afaaye........LOLLOL  ,no offence....but i hardly feels if d character has ny fan.....LOLEmbarrassedas sources reveal that the Saxena family will soon forgive her and even help her in her fight against Shakti and the rest of Sajjan Singh's family.

Thakurain will taunt and even physically assault Pratigya after the turn of events but Krishna will intervene and support his wife. Apparently Thakurain will be livid that her dream of seeing Aarushi and Shakti's child is shattered.

We spoke to Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya who confirms "Yes, Aarushi has realized that she was wrong and wants to correct her past mistakes. so arrushi feels getting married to a married man is a mistake.....n not a crime.....wat a track cv's are showing.......SleepyDead  However the Thakur family has accepted her as their daughter-in-law and will not let her break the marriage so easily.  strange but thakurs has one thing good./.............thy don't treat marriage aa a game for taking revenge against this or that person......It is here that the Saxena family comes in to support Aarushi and they will have to go through a lot of trying times as the Thakur family is very powerful and influential. In the upcoming episodes you will see a big fight between the two families as Sajjan Singh will not let Aarushi walk out of her marriage with Shakti. On the other hand the Saxena family tries their best to save her from the Thakur family". She also reveals that there will be some touching moments between Krishna and Pratigya. "Krishna loves and trusts Pratigya. He feels that whatever she is doing is right. He will even go against his own family to support her and Aarushi in the upcoming episodes".thankk god atleast something watchable is still there..........Embarrassed but wats  so new in it...........we all know krishna will always b there for pratigya.....

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal says "Yes I have realized that I was wrong in going against my family and I now want to correct my mistakes with my family's support". Shakti aka Jaswant says "Aarushi wants to go back to the Saxena family but she is now my wife and I will not allow her to do so. I will do whatever I can to get her back to the haveli and leave no stone unturned".

We contacted Sajjan Singh aka Anupam Shyam who says "Yes Aarushi will go against the Thakur family in the show". He was unwell and could not comment further.

Pooja Gor and Arhaan Bahl were unavailiable for comment.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, January 08, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1191/saxena-family-supports-aarushi.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mili27babithaj....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged