•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys did u all notice Pinky's expression when AA were doing the rehersal for the skit. Usually when she watched Maaneet lost in eachother's eyes, or they are standing close together she had a very sweet smile on her face, or she had her head tilted to one side with her eyes doing the dreamy blinking thing................😍  😍 😍   BUT

yesterday when she was watching AA doing that she was biting her finger nails...Wow like watching a horror movie or like trying to comprehend what exactly they were doing..... 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Her expressions said it all, she too is confused and horrorstruck with their romance........... Not at all dreamy stuff.

Khushi ur observation is superb!👍🏼 Pinky was thinking to herself ' Hai kaha Maan-sir aur Geet ka romance 😍 aur kaha yeh stupid AA ka romance'.
She is just Amazing .. I love Pinky !
QUOTE=bobby13rocks] Khushi ur observation is superb!👍🏼 Pinky was thinking to herself ' Hai kaha Maan-sir aur Geet ka romance 😍 aur kaha yeh stupid AA ka romance'.[/QUOTE]

I saw the repeat telecast a little while ago and seeing her expressions and thinking abt making this post i could't stop laughing..........................😆 😆 😆 all my hostel-mates sitting in the room think i have gone off the deep end.😕 🤪 🤪
🤪
Guys applaud for Pinky's superb expressions that explains what we all feel
Khushi, 

I think Pinky was getting a wee bit involved in the AA lovestory which had no iota of truth to MG's story; therefore her nail biting was a nervousness at the rather upfront and stark romance brewing 'tween AA.  Everybody present agreed that the turn of events was❤️.

Khush, I am not that grrrrrr!!😡 about AA territory; seems cute.   

Cheers.  
gud observation... i was noticing tasha s reaction.. bechaari
thnx alot ppl n such a nice observation....muaah